Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ElD4fiS-WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liz thread

LIZ THREAD!
MY WIFE LIZ IS CUTE!

The movie user, how can you stand paying for being in a typical screaming nigger movie experience? I watched it in Tokyo, and everyone saved the talking and shouting (if even that) for after the show,

I have really come to appreciate Saber Giles.

>being american

>typical screaming nigger movie experience?
Is that what it's like in the states?

Tamamo is my wife!

The Saint

>this thread

Is actual one of the better scenarios. The worst ones are the mobile faggots with Stacys, texting in the dark with their 100% brightness and sometimes making calls. Niggers at least sometimes are in tune with the hype moments.

no

I have some bad news about the Easter Bunny, user.

WASHI JA!

Excuse me, but I think you were talking about my wife.

It is in NY, Florida and California.

Cause I wasn't going to wait for months, if that, until the BD rips came out and everyone talks about it. All I've gotta say is that aside from the copious amount of faggotry it was a great movie, up there with Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and the GuP movie

Cuck thread!

>Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Great taste user. What a phenomenal movie that was. I have to rewatch it every christmas.

I want to watch Nobu be impregnated by a tall well hung black stallion while she insults and calls me names

No i was talking about MY wife Liz.
Your wife is very cute too though, but mine is cuter.

I love how they handled Hassan in the movie. His assassination scenes were great, especially Kojirou

> HF before Shirou gets the archer arm
>good

At least you don't have to worry about grenade attacks.

We get it, you think you're hilarious.

Kojiro's felt a bit lackluster compared to the fight scene with Cu, but both were great. Something I have mixed feelings about is the ending, they over dramatized Shirou coming back injured to Sakura. It definitely delivered an emotional impact but in the VN it wasn't that dramatic, but I still loved it

But terrorists are weebs too

>tfw im ready to shit all over COORU tomorrow

>First part that is a damn intro and cutting away so much content
>Being anywhere Haruhi
>GuP movie
Made me ill for a moment

>imagine being this butthurt over your waifu preferring black meat

>cuck apologists
Pathetic

I was fine with the ending until Shirou's closing narration. It felt really out of place.
Yeah, the Cu fight was definitely the highlight of the entire movie with Rider/Hassan a close second imo, it's just that shot of the ribcage was fucking brutal

>Nobu love guns
>Got Spade tattoos
>Spade = Swords
What?

>cutting away content already in UBW
>tastefully cutting away content already in UBW

It was fun when you white people were trying to mimic hip hop and the trashy ghetto outfits. But now you are creeping me out. I don´t think black people think about black people as much as you white beta nu-males.

Why is Liz so ignorant of her own sex appeal?

Because she doesn't have any.

they are rejects from /h/'s /agb/
if you really want to be creeped out, go there, they are the ones wasting their time photoshopping hentai to contain black dudes and post it everwhere

No idea but Liz's tiny little breast mounds are the sexiest god damn things.

The whole movie was very well done, the pacing didn't feel rushed at all, and I've gotta admit that even I laughed when Rider got defeated the first time. What made the movie infinitely better was the fact that Nasu himself told the director to change the movie from the original VN but Sudou was like nah fuck that and stuck to the original story

Why is Nasu trying to ruin Fate?

Factually incorrect

>They are so far gone, the call tanned nip playboys and Okinawa men black africans
Beyond saving.

It comes full circle when they attract other white people who then take this nignog shit and then reverse it, so like the guy would be white and then Rin would be black. Just to get back at them or some shit. And then occasionally they'd 'asian' a character by giving them sickly yellow skin.

Does anyone else keep a tab of their true waifu open and waiting for her release? All that I feel though is sorrow at not having enough teeth for her

He's essentially been enslaved by Aniplex and Sony to keep rehashing the same stuff over and over.He wants the franchise to bomb so that he can be free to write something else for a change

They are literally masturbating to our comment as we are speaking

oh god nasu is starting to sound like George Lucas. Somehow make real gud shit at the beginning, then try actively to ruin the franchise afterwards.

Saw some nips do this yellow skin thing for the gooks for their NTR hentai. I wonder if chinks got some kind of equivelant of this? Muricans maybe.

Only 6 more octuplets and I can finally start the 40ap. I'm totally prepared to use a few apples in the end.

>Gear up to take on Saber Hell
>Glance up as I hit confirm
>Look down
>Assassin Hell
FUCK

I wish those assholes would stop uploading every single artist image set from Pixiv in their own galleries on Sadpanda. They're just bloating up the gallery list. Is it a way to increase (you)s like how Youtubers split videos into 100 5-minute parts?

Oddly enough I can sympathize with that, but it's not like he CAN'T make something else can he? If it's just rehashing he can leave it to someone else to ruin the series for him

It is pretty annoying, especially since I've actually not read a single FGO doujin since a few monthjs after C90, oh god the backlog is gonna kill me.

>Faggots masturbate to male white male rage
>Be black
>They masturbate to you pretending you to be white male raging
>The beginning was about masturbating to black men but somehow got lost somewhere in the way
Just proves the were bullied as kids, and now want to imagine their bullies be frustrated about their shitposting. Shit is weird.

Americans are just fucked in the head nowadays

which is better between okita and lancerlot saber?

HAVE YOU APPRECIATED YOUR UMU TODAY
youtube.com/watch?v=7ElD4fiS-WU

>Implying Fate was good at the start
HF>Trash>UBW>Shit>S/N

>That feel when you struggle through to the end only to wipe twice on Mata Hari cause that bitch has 200k health and your entire team is archers
Fuck her forever.

But HF is fucking boring

If by "tab" you mean a folder with hundreds of pictures, sure.

>he calls the visual novel 'fate' and the route 's/n'

what do secondaries mean by this

So how's Lancer quest doing for you guys?

2 apples + level-up ap and I got 5 claws dropped in 15 runs or so.

The general west is fucked. Self-hating, thin-skinned and obsessed with doing the "right" thing. Can´t believe they make the chinks look acceptable (they are scum).

Patrician taste. Mine's 60 and I'll ascend him to 70 for that gorgeous art.

Even Urobuchi is better at writing Fate than Nasu, and Urobuchi is shiiiiiit.

I don't know how many I've done but clearly its been a lot since I have 15 claws without buying any and started with 3 at best.

Saya no Uta was kino you retard.

Reminder

I bet a liznigger made this thread.

A donation for a worthy cause

This is going to his Shishou

One's a quick memer and the other an arts one. Individually Okita's better, but Saberlot can have a Tamamo/Waver 2030 setup and spam np and crits for days.

"Accepts people's tastes are different from his and doesn't judge them for it."

You can go to hell for lies like that.

Getting a lot of claws for some reason (like one every other run), don't even need them that much right now. Guess the desire sensor is real. Easiest quest so far because I actually have decently leveled sabers (Okita and Sumanai). Really worried about the upcoming quests though, since most of my servants are around level 60 except for Tamamo Cat and said sabers.

>cuckposters killed /padg/
>now they are coming over here

>have np1 okita
>max level and fou with level 4 shukuchi
>hits only 160k with that buff and level 10 buff from master
Okita NP1 was a mistake

Would you buy this official figure?

No.

When can I get this cutie?

Probably the same shitposter that always put a cuck image in the OP to trigger some autists. Sometimes he leaves it at a few baits, sometimes he gets carried and spam so much he's banned for a few days. I recall him being quite butthurt for not rolling Okita.

>Shiny stockings and spats
No, that kind of stuff bothers me. Now if she was supposed to be wearing latex, that would be another story.

>Lancer quest
It's time for Okita-san's great victory!

I started with 3, got 3 from Berserker and got 3 from Lancer

That said, the difference is that I've played probably like 30 or more Berserker nodes to get 3 Claws, whereas with Lancer node, the first 6 times had 2 Claws drop.

>literally no event bonus Sabers in friendlist have the Medusa CE
Fucking gay. I have go take shitty underleveled Nobu's and Emiya's. Fucking poorfags not having Okita. Fuckers.

Calm down kid

ONE
STRIKE

>ask someone in thread for code
>profit
Life isn't hard, user.

it's actually a butthurt tamamocuck on a cuckposting spree for the past few days

>friend whale has NP5 Okita with LB Postergirl
>the true hiragumo farm starts
>he swaps the postergirl for Gudao
fuck me

Mistakes where made.

Make me bitch nigga.

No point. People in these threads take you off their lists if you aren't logging in constantly every few hours or so.

F

Will answer to my call in summer!

Better lube up, Benkei and the chimera are going in dry.