/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Miuful day

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12608284
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

penis

Her birthday's over, man

OOM

Miu big old hag.

I want to die, please kill me so my suffering can come to an end

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

what could Tsumugi Shirogane possibly mean by this?

Victory!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

I managed to finish the survivor trio fic I'd been hyping, hope you enjoy.
archiveofourown.org/works/12608284

I want the perfectionposter to get in a fight with the dindu miufag!

Animator

Reipu.

I'll read it!

LITERALLY WORSE THAN JUNKO

t. Mugifag

>Another Miu birthday thread
Good.
>dumblr
Poop.

Miu birthday creampie

but I hate mugi
mugi is smelly

w-why

You know you have to die now, right?

calm down Akafatsu, you can eat bacon lady's fingers

Miu is probably worse

Poyo!

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What is that?

Is that a knife in your hand or are you just happy to see me?

Is that Szechuan sauce?

This actually captures it pretty well.

Someone emptying a whoooole bottle of chocolate milk down the sink.

are you implying V3 is shit CxT

>bottle
We call them jugs here in America asshole

Is this lewd? I'm at uni

Why are you even browsing this place at Uni?

ENDLESS NIGHT WHOOOO

It's the lewdest shit you'll ever see.

A jug is made out of glass and has an open top though.
They're different. A bottle is made out of plastic.

Jugs?

Koko!

It's not wrong.

Bros before hoes Maki.
And sisters before misters! So find a sister to buddy up with an eternal bond while you abandon the painful whims of romance.

Did I enter bizzaro world or something, or are you Australian?

BULLY MAKI

Good morning, /drg/. What a nice day to be a kiibofag.

But I like V3 tho.
This is odd, I heard they we're called cartons.
I think you're mistaking a jug with a jar.

which person working on the hra program knew about the mole boob on the?

Let me die

BOOB ON THE MOLE

In Kaito's eyes Maki is-
Directly responsible for Oma's death.
Responsible for the class trial that results in his death.
Attempted to have all his friends killed when she believed he was dead.
And still tells him she loves him at the end.

What made her think Kaito would return her feelings right then?

I love Angie!

Kiibo is bestbo

You got me..

Apparently the student observer is just a frankenstien's monster made out of the memories of everyone who goes in, so it's probably the students' own memory of Chiaki's mole.

Jar's are containers which you store things in though and they have a lid, they're not jugs.

I figured as much. They gotta make your bottles plastic so you don't any more drunks beating up their wives and giving them cuts

he literally saved her by going along with Ouma's plan

does that mean hajime banged chiaki since he's the only one who would know?

Perhaps I can be of assistance!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jug
>In American English usage, a jug is a large container with a narrow mouth and handle for liquids, and may be used to describe thin plastic sealed shop packaging for milk and other liquids.
>In all other English speaking countries a jug is any container with a handle and a mouth and spout for liquid, and not used for retail packaging.
>In American English "pitcher" is the usual word for wide-mouthed vessels, but all other English speaking countries these are called "jugs".

Basically, American english terms are different from all other english speaking countries. But I doubt it's that cut and dry, you're probably going to see it being the other way around in some places, because english is a complicated little bastard language.

Well, the girls could've seen her breasts if she ever went to a sauna, still the idea Chihiro made it and place the mole where he saw fit is better imo.

End my suffering

He also tries to save Ouma thinking he's the mastermind.

Kaito wanted to save everyone.

Stop being emo, Mugifag. No Mugifriend of mine is gonna be a sourpuss.

You know, I've seen people refer to coffee mug/cup as a jar, what do I tell them?

Enough Poyo posting, Mugiposter.

they definitely went to the beach or swimming pool a couple of times as the whole class so guys like Teruteru or Souda would definitely see and remember that

And they're not even doing Poyoposting properly!

Poyo?

Oh, and quick follow up? It doesn't matter what they're fucking made of you absolute moronic cunts, the terms refer to the construction and design of the container, a box doesn't stop being a box depending on what it's made out of, you add a descriptive adjective in front of it. The fact that you'd even think that means you don't know shit about the language you're speaking.

Tell them to kill themselves, Mugs have handles, and are a kind of cup. The primary purpose of mugs are to be drunk from, this isn't the case for jars.

Yeah. You have to have a picture of Kotoko with the words "i want to die", like that.

Don't they use those one piece swimsuits? I don't think she would use a bikini

what am I even supposed to do? I'm so lost and scared and everything that I just depressionpost.

Well yeah, cutting myself wouldn't kill me, so it's just pain and negative attention for no reason.

It was mainly Ouma she did it with, also "I want to die" isn't enough. you gotta describe HOW you want it.

Either that or post about how she wants Komaeda to kill her.
I hope she's getting rest in hospital.

Don't feel sad friend.

I'm wishing for the same!

I'm planning to hang myself in a few days, should I mention /drg/ in my goodbye letter or no

Yes you should

>living everyday is so painful
>but i'm not cutting myself because it's painful
I'll never get this mentality

Go suicidepost somewhere else.
Old drg had enough drama.

wear a hemp bag on your head

Don’t forget that she didn’t heed his many warnings to lay off Ouma lest she kills him.

Do you want to save all the Dangans, where they learn nothing and don't better themselves? Each of them never really reaching their true potential?

Or would you like to save some of the Dangans, learning from their past weakness, overcoming their failures and becoming better for it.

I must warn you, the first option involves Naegi being kind of a bitch, Hajime being sort of a boring know it all, and Shuichi being a beta boy toy.

I want to pet Ouma's head.
I want him to feel the simple warmth of affection.
I want him to eat a nice meal and sleep well.

wear an ibuki wig and write lyrics to her music on it

I'm browsing at work.

HEY! HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY! YOU STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Don't you fucking mope on me! No matter how bad things get or how shit you feel, guess what? There's always a chance. Always. So don't you fucking give up before me, user.

Don't do it, or I swear to god I'll fucking drag you back from death itself you bastard.

Entering Danganronpa and getting your pathetic self erased and turned into something else would be a nice way to go.

>Kaito watched as Maki betrayed everything he tried to teach her by her trying to kill everyone just to make sure Ouma's dead

ouch.

Yeah, I was planning to do it, no joke

She's supposed to be a parallel to Aoi but fails at being sympathetic.

Man, now I wonder why he didn't react to her confession at all. Maybe if she wasn't a fucking murderous lunatic against Ouma that might've went better.

Hope you start feeling better Mugifriend. I've been feeling kinda down lately too so I think I will pick up drawing again to keep me busy.

Reconsider!

Aoi's plan was dumb too though. Four of the six people she intended to kill didn't even do anything to Sakura.

i don't get it

Holy shit, now "you could love me, so learn to love yourself" sounds like an insult.

Seesaws, man.

any maki/ouma hatesex works out there?

>Aoi
>Sympathetic