16 - Jeanne
17 - Jack
18 - Vlad
19 - Karna
20 - Mordred
21-22 - Amakusa

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KHzEUJUbU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extellashit is not allowed here

Let us die peacefully

When will we get No Name and Richard?

When the anime gets released.

It's finally happening!
Semiramis is coming to town!

Time to save FP I guess

Nothingness
is
eteeeernal

SHIRU SAASEEN

This is your Christmas welfare for 2017.

truly ded
5 minutes for every one reply
is this it

ded
like bonbun XDXDXD

that ain't fair, I want best boy Richard and qt aloha snackbar, also pale rider

I like it.

Gawain thread
youtube.com/watch?v=1KHzEUJUbU0

man Christmas 2017 better be something fresh if it's the same old shit I'm done with this game and am going to focus on my FEH career.

wait what

Muramasa never.

come sweet death

>he doesn't save EXP in his present box
I don't have a red man smug enough for this.

good

best mission for socks?

Do the 30 AP for now, it's the best we have.

Would you buy it?

>saving exp in present box during lottery
I have some red man smug for you.

DEAD

Are you literally unable to keep big packs of gold EXP in the box instead of spending them immediately or transferring them to second archive?

But this user keep exp in second archive

>implying your present box won't be fine since there are just 10 boxes to clear

Not him but yes. That icon on the present box triggers my autism, I can't just leave shit in there.

There like 100 EXP card only in lottery

>farm till gift box full
>transfer them to second archive until it full
>now gift box have space for yet another EXPs
I don't see whats the problem

300 but yeah

The only way to get your box anywhere close to full is to spend dozens of apples during Nero fest.

wtf I can level a servant with that much

>7 days of rerun left
What's next? Will this general finally die?

And you didn't do that?
There only 300 space in gift box my man

No you can't. Maybe a 3*.

Glad to see 90% of the posters left after realizing what a shithole /fgog/ is

We'll have to merge, then again basically everyone posts here and /alter/. NA is more interesting atm so that is why it is more active.

>basically everyone posts here and /alter/
No
Why would I go to the general to talk about shitty past events?They are literally rerun of rerun general

>NA is more interesting atm
If isn't though and I don't get why it would be, they're just getting an event we already got twice.

Kill yourself.

>NA is more interesting atm
Yeah boy it is so interesting to farm landmines for the past week and the next one in a pay to win event where you cannot clear shit without rolling the event gacha
I love Na. Truly the best experience.

>NA is more interesting
HAHAHAHA this is what newfags actually think?

The thread is better at the moment, not the game.
Or something. (You)'s are always elcome.

>saving from now when he's still very very far away
Just level your other servants first.

I don't know why you guys complain about a dead thread when there's literally nothing to talk about. Blame DW for being lazy faggots.

because fags think this is their fucking chatroom

>48 posts in 1h30.
The fags don't even know what is a dead thread.

/fgog/ retards and defenders, everyone

/fgog/ are too used to fast thread.
Just look at how much shitflinging we got when there new announcement.

CCC Collab never again. I'll never get another chance to roll for Melt. Fug

Uhh... Nope.

>merge with reddit alter
fuckoff

So, explain to me this shit.
If Jeanne removed Jack from the throne or something, how she's even summonable in FGO?

also:
>Jeanne saying that Jack is an evil spirit who will destroy anyone who would have give her the warmth she seeks
>Jack in FGO is literally the sweetest child, she's even without the Mental Pollution skill because (You) are not a bad person

What the fuck, Jeanne?

At least I know the thread is alive.

I support this. I want to see just how big a shitstorm the autists here can create.

>Blacked cuck thread is better at the moment

Same reason you can summon Jeanne even thoug she removed herself from the Throne at the end of Apo. Don't think

>Jack in FGO is literally the sweetest child, she's even without the Mental Pollution skill because (You) are not a bad person

FGO is 90% fanservice. The Jack from Apo would have murdered Gudao just because he was a guy.

>merge
>forced into DISCUSSIONS with fags about 2 year old content
Sounds more boring than anything.

Maybe you'll get her when she comes out during 1XM downloads gacha.

>The Jack from Apo would have murdered Gudao just because he was a guy.
Gross, don't tell me you're one of those db malemasters?

>Literally no discussion here

>If Jeanne removed Jack from the throne or something, how she's even summonable in FGO?
Because Jeanne didn't remove Jack from the throne, she doesn't have administrative priviledges like Big G.

She basically did the same thing Amakusa did to Vlad. Did Amakusa remove Vlad from the Throne? Nope.

>spoonfeeding and reddit reposts
>"""discussion"""
the state of altercucks, if you have nothing to talk about then don't fucking post it's not that hard, shit'll pick up in a week or some anyway.

I'm honestly surprised Caster Gilgamesh didn't get a reality marble since everyone has one now and Nasu loves to wank Gil

No discussion > cuck shitposting
This general is still nowhere was bad as the monster girl general by the way, which is even slower and full of shitposting
Now fuck off

>No discussion > shitposting
Fixed for you.

>Two year old content they're too stupid to understand even when it's in english
Sounds great.

Nah, I'll rather stay here and make it worse.

That's what I am saying.

Remember her first Master?
Remember London?
I am sure Jack created in FGO with female Master in mind rather than male one.There alot of servant that sometime just doesn't suit any gender.
But of course the fan never give a shit anyway.

She killed Hyoma because he's going to kill Reika, not because he's a guy. Duh.

/alter/ here

I do not browse /fgog/, but anyone who pretends that /alter/ is good is delusional or cancer or both. The place is filled with unironic people that link to reddit and are reddit, and the worst kind of secondaries that do not know the most basic shit about Fate and actually whine about elitists when their head canons get proven wrong.
Not to mention we are full of normalfags who whine about lolicons, rape, and all kinds of fetishes that they don't like.

The general is cancer incarnate.
Picture related. It is what I have to deal there every day.

>too stupid to understand even when it's in english
this is one of the things altercucks will never mention when shilling. They can read the fucking descriptions for everything and they still need step-by-step visual guides for everything, and even when they get put up as OP images faggots will still beg for them and retards will actually repost them or link to reddit guides instead.

Thank you for your objective insight, I hope things get better as the general grows older and those people get bored of the game.

>Not to mention we are full of normalfags who whine about lolicons, rape, and all kinds of fetishes that they don't like.
They gonna love Medb then

based /alter/ spy keeping us updated

I think Poe's Law is written all over that post.

The anime watching equivalent of a normalfag will absolute hate Medb because she isn't a "pure waifu."
Not to mention they're all 3rd world savages who get personally insulted when an anime girl wants someone else's dick.

It's been more than a month since Semi should have been in the gacha.

user the whole "they will love medb" was sarcasm.

>be it 2D
>banned
>because fuck you
Man, it's like rape never existed in this world. Guess every author in the world should start following this LAW now. And if they break it they should all be executed, right? Fucking hypocrites man.

2017 Christmas soon

>pure waifu
/alter/ does not care about purity, and you are actually mocked if you are a purityfag and get told to go back to /r9k/. This is because we have a massive autist we call "/r9k/ tamamofag" who constantly spergs out about how Tamamo isn't pure despite being his waifu and photoshops blood over Tamamo pictures to prove that she is a virgin
Medb is already popular, though she does not get posted as often as she used to be.

>photoshops blood over Tamamo pictures to prove that she is a virgin
wew lad

>/alter/ likes other men fucking their waifus.
Good to know.

I wouldn't mind this kind of autism if I didn't have the suspicion that they're an ironic autist doing it for (You)s.

Tamamofag seems legit delusional and says that he has made a Tulpa of Tamamo that conserves with him and loves him, unlike the real one. His posting style is also very erratic, making him very easy to spot, despite not being a namefag.

So you've got both braindamage and his nipponese cousin?

I thought normalfags were more like "Muh plot" kind rather than care about waifus.

>/alter/ here
>i do not browse /fgog/
HMMMMMMMMM

I wonder if cute Onis can revive this dead thread?

Maybe if they get santa version

Ded bred

comfy thread?

What will happen on the 22nd?

Stop posting my wife