/fhg/ - For Honor General GW2 lol

Berserker is totally down for eating flesh too edition

Last Thread:
>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 – Aramusha Gameplay - The Rogue Samurai | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7da0vv/aramusha_light_spam_reflex_guard_blocking_bug/
youtu.be/7xj8NsU4BFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Shaman is best girl

2nd for Shaman is terminal cancer

>patient enough to wait for the indicator on shamans pounce
>it flickers for a moment before being cancelled into GB
FUCK

nth for kensei being the best granny

Season 4 is just bad I'm general desu. The oos changes are absolutely retarded. The characters with the fastest and most effect light spam, or spam of any sort, such as PK, glad, shinobi, shaman etc also have the best stamina efficiency and broken OP back dodging which isn't effected by stamina

It's basically a game for assassins now, with cent and raider being effective to an extent too

FUKCK YOU SKANK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

deal with it

[INCOMPREHENSIBLE]

Why did they make all of the Vikings into gibbering retards in one of the recent updates?

Like the shaman is a cheesy stupid character, and she's meant to be a bit insane so it makes sense she acts like a mongo. But why do raider, berserker and warlord also howl and gibber like wheelchair bound mongoloids on a day trip to a shopping mall?

Post your Aramusha

>he doesnt' know about vikang mindgames
Typical southlander, doesn't even know how to fight.

>tfw not a good goy

Because every faction generally speaks in different languages you brainlet

Your waifu is shit Shaman is CUTE

>That whining about level 3 bots
I knew /fhg/ was only pretending to be good, but this...

i just want ther S1 dominion matches back where i could just sit in some zone, ledge any bot that comes to me and that whole thing would take only 3-5mins.

>there are actually retards on PC who die to aramusha infinite light spam
>they can't even block it
>they cite reddit as proof
>THEY LITERALLY CAN'T BLOCK
how can people be this shit?

For the sake of fuck, that +1 isnt the most important thing ever in dominion. For FUCKS SAKE

When someone other than the aramusha hits me with an unblockable like glad or WL I get melted in 1.5 seconds.

Those new ranked ornaments are truly awful and especially those for the characters I care about. I think I am already satisfied with showing off with the superior S3 ones no one can have right now.

You can get season 3 rewards still user. Niggers on reddit already got two ornaments on a shug, one from season 3 and 4. Hell some goobers from /fhg/ got the winter king color scheme from 2nd place as well

Oh wow.

>Solid attack and middling defence, only unblockable attack is only available as a counter

vs

>Yuge moveset, ability to cause bleed, powerup because of said bleed, pounce with heatseeking capabilities that takes chunks out of enemy HP

I mean, I've been playing both and enjoying them, but the lies some people will tell to validate who they play as is ridiculous.

Dude probably played PK at her most broken too.

Am I crazy or did daily orders not reset today

>he doesn’t know

>implying ok has been nerfed overall and not buffed since the release of the game
Timesnap fucked everything up didn't it

>they cite reddit as proof
Of what? Reddit already debunked the stunlock meme.
reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7da0vv/aramusha_light_spam_reflex_guard_blocking_bug/

>redditors won't be satisfied until he's gutted because of their dumbass mistakes
Fuck sakes

60fps master race, amirite?

>doesn’t do side heavy top light after wallsplat
Working so hard for no reason. Also those cents are truly redditors, since you know. If a motherfucking cent pins someone on the enemy team, you don’t interrupt him.

>Bots in tribute
>Actually defend points properly
>Shugoki bot carrying tribute ignored me attacking him because his armor was up
>Uses his charge to move faster

They are created and programmed with a single directive user.
win

>enemy team has a bot
>he ends up as the only one with a score above 200 because the human players don't focus on Offerings and just skirmish, whereas bots play to win

They're learning

I didn't know the Icelandic accent involves speaking like a deranged retard

>Dude probably played PK at her most broken too.

Earlier today?

So I quit back during season 2, at the halfway point or so. What's the run down on the buffs/nerfs and other misc. changes since then?
Also, I go into a game and what the fuck is with the Shaman? I try to guardbreak after her dodges and she techs it, I initiate earlier and she gets me faster, pounce is super fast. Why the fuck this?

>t.warden
Go home Charles. Go home and naked wrestle your Italian friends already fag.

>season 2 kiddo
Probably quit while your back. Nothing is going to save this mess

Her heavy attacks are hyper fast and her pounce is basically unavoidable. Her heavies are also so safe that conquer can't GB her after one. If she makes you bleed she can bite you after pounce and it does basically what shugs backbreaker does. Except it's next to impossible to avoid, has near instant start up, and doesn't cost her anything to whiff

The game is as broke as it ever was. If balance made you quit in S2 then you shouldn't bother coming back now

Is Ara the most fun mirror matchup in the game?

Tied for me next to Gladiator mirrors, Shinobi, and maybe Raider (only with my brother I guess). Two swords man going at it with those nice animated chains really is fun when you both know how to Blade Block at perfect moments

>average dominion players
Call duel players sweaty tryhards as much as you want but you won't see that shit in 1v1's

>Glad mirrors
>zone - backaway - zone
Fun

>You won't get to use your character in 1v1s
That is why no one plays it

I don’t play with Randos nigger. There’s a reason when I play duel it’s with a friend who bothers to attack.

Of course why would you pick anything that isn’t Shaman, Pk or Glad
>I.. I.. I use warden!!!
>Non-assassins are better!!!!
I’m laffin, next you’ll tell me attacking first is better lmao.

I noticed the balance was much worse, and only came back expecting Aramusha to be good fun from what I saw. I'm a shitter though, just some weeb who only played Orochi and Nobushi and my reactions/timing can be iffy or not good at all if I ever had to play defensively. I quit before I saw the full extent of the Raider buffs with Stampede Charge, but jesus if Shaman doesn't even give me an opportunity to capitalise on her fuckups. That tracking, that speed, those parry windows. Aramusha light spams+mixups too. What the fuck was going through Ubisoft's dev's collective minds? Did they not learn from the gankfests they made Cent and Shinobi group fights into, or the utter kick spam Shinobi was? Even the fucking Raider buffs. I wasn't a good player, and even rustier now that I took a long hiatus, but fuck me I can at least realise something's totally borked now.

Did they even follow through on any plan to fix any of the cast and break them that way, or has it just been a stale broken mess? I hoped to come back to some enjoyment but looks like I'll go back to other games at this rate.

>“This game is too unrealistic desu. All those stupid gold and flashy armors with spikes would never have been seen on a medieval battlefield. Ubisoft does not know how to design games. It’s realism or nothing.”

The heroes that aren’t DLC already have re-works scheduled. Now that all the season pass heroes are released more info will be given in the coming weeks about kensei and Conquerors new “re-work”. Also Aramusha is decent, and blocking stops him.

Hit the nail right on the head

Sorry kid, queue into duel when you learn some patience
>b-but it makes my feelies hurt when I get zoned!
>100% of duel players are tryhards, no one goes in to have fun
Thats where your wrong kid

youtu.be/7xj8NsU4BFg

You mean it's taken them however fucking long since they announced upcoming buffs to the cast back at the end of Season 1/Season 2 and they still haven't fucking followed through? I remember they did a whole thread on how they can tweak Orochi and some other heroes but it looks like it still isn't there at all. Fuck this. They work at a god damn snail's pace and it'll take forever for their "big data" based fixes. Thank fuck I only dipped my toes into the quagmire and didn't sink in again.

Honestly im more impressed at your dedication than anything
Even if it is a dumbass forced meme

You sound like a retarded Youtube faggot who thinks he knows how a business

>bringing in mocap while simultaneously releasing season updates to fix broken shit
>is somehow an easy thing to do
>when said mocap is done they have to code and polish the animation so that it looks good in-game
>all for the sake of updating the whole vanilla cast
>there are fags who think shooting and coding a mocap session is instant as chainging numbers in a patch.
I’m surprised they bothered at all with both servers and re-shooting moves for anybody user

You post this image at least once a thread to try and start an argument. Stop.

I want to marry femraider

Heh let him meme amirite bro, we know better!!

That one new Warlord blade is thick af goddamnn

Yet they explicitly said before they most definitely won't do any entire overhaul of any hero and their track record only consisted of number changes? Heck, they even gave up on the guard direction swap and just did it anyway even though it would bork how the swap animations look. They have all the resources and money available and even get poor suckers to buy the season pass for content more devoid than any other game on the market.You have to either have to share the few brain cells the Ubi balancing team has or be paid to be this much of an apologist.

Patrician taste.

>almost december
>no pirate game beta/alpha yet
i wanna get off FH and play pirates now ubi, when can i pirates?

Ass greed black fag.
Lot of people loved it, not because it's an asscreed game, but because it's a better pirate game than an assassin game.

i already played that one, im talking about skull and bones, they said testing in Q4 2017

He’s talking about skull and bones you Twinkie.

Imagine I attached that picture of the old man shrugging.

Do you guys have anything on in the background while you play?
I'm watching Poirot

>tfw they will never make last knight level a payload mode in Multiplayer.

Whoa!! Cant wait to play more new uninspiring viking and japa-zzzzzzzzzz

>Tfw I sent 40+K minions to dies

They don't deserve this

Anyone else just filled with dread at shaman's fucking throw distance? like i can't describe how it is with the pounce, over powered or broken just doesn't feel right

>My bot kills and captain kills are both 777
Wat
I am sure I killed more bots and am also sure I killed less captains

>hey guys since I’ve lived in the woods and shit
>I’ve learned to toss you even further then fucking warlord man!
>isn’t that neat!

i've also got the same number for both of them, it's probably bugged

EAT SHIT

Do we know ara's confirms yet? Wallsplat gives side heavy into up light, kick can wallsplat. Anything else? I thought his up heavy after BB was free but when I tried it on someone they blocked it. Is literally everything you can get a light? Why even bother going for the gb after a parry if there aren't any walls?

OOS parry is heavy - heavy finisher
OOS throw is light - heavy finisher

Every Week Forhonor has a Dev stream about the games news and updates. UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!
It is always held on Thursday at 12:00pm EST! or 9:00am PST respectively. So please come join at
Forhonorgame/twitch
Or Youtube Ubisoft channel US or regular.
ALSO!!!
Come here first so that me and other anons who slave away at watching the show can tell you if it’s a nothing burger show or has some news!

That would be so cool. They should add more story maps to multiplayer.

The light starts tempest

You could start your zone after a GB to get into the unblockable mixup I guess.

oh yeah, there's stream in 2 hours. I had completely forgotten about it.
Thanks user.

They already did.
Some Russian on PC is playing on Lawbringers mission map. The one with the ice cracking into water. He has been playing brawl agasint bots on it for a while

We all can

Heh. I totally knew that user

It’s a brawl map with the collapsing ice sections. They break after about ten seconds if you stand on them, so you and your opponent have to constantly move and fight. You can play it on console or PC, you have to start a custom match, select a map, then exit and start the playlist over and over until the ice map is randomly selected. Can take up to ten minutes cuz it’s random. And since it’s a custom game you probably want a friend to play with, or you can fight a bot.

Oh and select brawl first of course too. Can’t play it on dom or anything. Duel works too as far as I’m aware.

>reddit cucks are downplaying shaman on the main sub
>this is the sub that ubisoft monitors for community feedback
>they're complaining more about aramusha right now
Are you ready for aramusha nerfs and no shaman changes until season 5?

surely they wouldn't nerf aramusha, he's not that good

>Aramusha is totally fine minus a few bugs
>WAAAHHHH HE'S TOO FAST
Fucking reddit

>Still bringing up reddit
Why do you people keep bringing them up, especially when it's always the same shit.
I'd rather talk about Warden's supposed FIFTEH FIFTEH than this shit again.

This is by far the most annoying image of 2017

Because for once they're actually a force for change like every other sub believe themselves to be.
The dumbfuck devs listen only to them and partially the competitive sub.

Sure as hell beat the brainlet meme.
Everything /r9k/ made was just a pure nuisance.