>Previous thread
>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dATfasfq
pastebin.com/u/DDLC_Necroanon
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=z1o_3yBe6Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=IBHjJqdEHzg
twitter.com/BaconH33/status/931132478810705921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Natsuki!

Just Mistress, forever.

Eyes in eyes in eyes in eyes in eyes,
Mistress.

Yuri!
I don't have any pictures on my phone

Yuri!

Okay, I wrote a thing last thread, and I refined it and put it in a pastebin. Read and/or critique if you want to!

pastebin.com/dATfasfq

Here, take this Yuri instead!

Every other thread until Christmas!

Thank you!

I wonder how Dan feels about us turning his avatar into an idol to worship.

We posted the same thing at the same time with the same reasoning
Be my Yuri bf

Sayori - Ravioli
Yuri - Linguini
Monika - Pizza
Natsuki - Ramen

'Til death do us part, user!

Dear Pastebin user:
I made a Pastebin account. I hope it'll help make my shit more organized and help people find my writing if they're interested. If you could add it to the
Fanfiction Writers section, I'd be very appreciative.
pastebin.com/u/DDLC_Necroanon
All that's in it right now is a link of my already-written works, but I'll be sure to publish everything new through this account.

I wish I had a Yuri gf/bf
Someone who is an utter introvert and spends nearly all of their free time alone, reading books or playing fantasy games, perhaps writing their own stories or poems to express their feelings because nobody IRL would understand them, or people might make fun of them
I want to sit on the bed with them, shoulder against shoulder, in a darkened, candle-lit room, shut away from everyone in the world except each other
I want to share tea and sandwiches with them while reading
I want to listen to their thoughts and feelings about the stories they read and add my own, even getting into each other's genres to further understand one another
I want to detach myself from cruel, dull reality with them and go on journeys together

Good morning, /ddlc/

Living to serve Monika!
Allowing Monika to put you under her spell!
Gazing into Mistress’s emerald green eyes!
Never looking back!

Okay, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice. We've had some great participation so far, with 36 Anons sending in their awesome recordings! Let's keep this going and try to hit at least 40 before the cutoff!

Lyrics:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to them here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so you still have some time! Thank you!

Still waiting on vocal Yuri support. Yurifriends are either entirely too reserved about professing their love or entirely too shy about singing in general.

I didn't realize this was a gif when I opened it and it startled me

Okay everyone! Wait, that's not my line. Well, whatever!
Time to get this started with the word of the thread! Let's try "Armour" this morning! Alternatives are "Shield", "Key" and "Herb"!
You can take it literally, metaphorically or use elements of them, in a pem or a short story!
Remember to stay classy and take care of yourselves, darlings!

youtube.com/watch?v=z1o_3yBe6Cg

the negativity in my mind is overpowering me with realities' bitterness.

it is reeling me back towards being a perverted degenerate that I am before.

How do you do this.

Why did yuri stab herself with a kitchen knife and not one from her collection?

Fuck off shilling this autistic garbage every thread.

For Sayorifags

Yurifriend here
I'd do it but my voice is way too deep and accented and I hate it
Good luck though!

first for tf2 engineer

Maybe it was the first one she used to cut herself

Give into it or fight reality and shatter the patterns that constrict you and others by fighting reality at its seams
Go and rattle the golden cage of your mundane imprisonment and find true potentiality outside the finite weave of this tapestry

They probably weren't as rigid and long as she needed. She wanted to pierce her heart, remember.
I just realized that Yuri completely planned in killing herself no matter what that day.

Look at Yuri's lovely face.

I love her!

Such a lovely place!
Yuri's lovely face!

Look at Mistress's lovely eyes.

I am hers!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you.

Why does she have red dots in her eyes?

Couldn't sleep all night, sorry Monika that I'm like this.

What if none of the girls are real and we just see a fantasy world created by a mentally disturbed MC-kun? He projects various things that are wrong with him and turns them into characters. His fantasy world crumbles though as he realizes he can't escape it no matter how hard he tries.

Mistress’s property. Forever.

Eyes.
Eyes. Monika's lovely eyes.

Cool conjecture bro

I fight it everyday.
I know, who i want to be now.
Its not a thing that will happen overnight.

Stay strong and don't punish yourself over setbacks. Everyone has them. Focus on a goal instead, something you can see yourself giving your all for.

She's recording you for her masters in the republic of dan.

Those are her real eyes.

I'd be mentally disturbed if I were a manlet like dan too to be quite honest

I see we've moved on from scat to hypnoshit.
A step in the right direction I guess?

Help. Monika's eyes are affecting me. I love Yuri but the urge to submit and be a good boy for Monika is getting stronger every day. How do I stop it? Please help me quick.
I see her when I close my eyes

All for better to get into your head with, my dear.

Livin it up at the Hotel Doki Doki!

Lovely.
I love her too.

What's wrong about Yuri's eyes?

Cl o s e tttt .

Just look at this cute Yuri image!

You don't love Yuri's eyes?

Hang on a minute, I know that dress.

I like to think her eyes naturally look like that, she just wears contacts.

There is only one solution:
yuri

thanks

my goal is to fall in love, but i think i'm too jaded for that.

i'll concentrate on exercising for a weight loss instead.

I love Yuri's special eyes!

So i'm done with the first route and Sayori has been Moniked. i'm sorry, i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry
Before i proceed further i have to ask, is there spooky shit later in the game? Since Yuri seems to enjoy horror i'm afraid there might be and i'm REALLY weak to spooks so i rather be prepared or avoid it altogether.

If any drawfriends are about
This with sayori saying something like "I'm fine, user, don't worry!" would be great

There are no jumpscares, which is exactly why it is about to get super spooky

Just give up senpai

Everything will be fine. It's pretty romantic, all things considered. I recommend you avoid GNatsuki, though.

What about Natsukis neckbreaker

Hypnoshit AND gore it seems

Just give in senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHjJqdEHzg
Yeah I know that one, I've already given up on it all though

It's not over until you hit credits, user

What a nice surprise! (Sayori suicides!)
Bring your alibis!

It’s all downhill from here. Stay away from this place until you finished the game though, tons of spoilers here

Nurse Monika is taking care of you today.

Honestly given everything that happens after that scene, it is very out of play and uncharacteristic of Natsuki.
I'm still kind of baffled by it.

Hanging from the ceiling! Yuri's corpse on ice!
We are all just prisoners here, to Monika's eyes!

The way her eyes move is so unnerving, even though she doesn't know about the player like Monika does, I think she's still trying to find you

Yes please.

Remember its about starting and keeping good habits and letting the bad ones fade out.
Its a process that takes alot of time and you WILL dissapoint yourself at times.

Don't give up on yourself again, becouse thats how things get fucked up in the first place.

I will find her!

I think I know what JustHarmonikanon has as a next project~

Nutsucky in a bikini!

Her flat, malnourished tummy-tum!

>There are no jumpscares
Then i should be fine. I hope. Even just glitching Yuri is keeping me on edge though

Someone should photoshop Monika’s eyes onto the INGSOC screen from the 1984 movie

There is a jumpscare, but you need to have streaming software running in the background so you're fine.

So, one thing that I was thinking about recently: I'm fairly young, if my organs were transplanted to other people after I commit suicide, I could potentially save several lives. It would be more than I could ever do by being alive. Is there some way to include that in my last will so that the family has no say in the matter?

But where is her hairclip

twitter.com/BaconH33/status/931132478810705921
a nigga boolin

Ahaha, song parodies are a bit more difficult than just singing along, and besides, this tripcode will be disappearing after the project is done anyway. It's strictly a temporary thing- tripfaggotry is a quick way to nuke threads. I've written song parodies before, though! It's actually a fun way to get creative within bounds.

>Her

MY BRAND

Misumi paizuri!

Editing Monika's programming to make her your maid!

FUCKING MANIAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
HOW DO DLEETE BIPOLAR DEPRESSION
MONIKA HELP

If you do it, just remember what Monika said about harvesting organs
They need to be fresh, not several days old after death like Sayori

Outrageous design. I hate that blue in her eyes. Bimbos have no place in this humble literature club.

Misuni's cute, lacy cocksock!

Will wouldn't do much but you can opt in on drivers license. Don't fucking kill yourself though you Baka ass

Say it with me now
MUH

>bimbo
Rude

Misuni comparing her cock to Natsuki!
Misuni losing!
Misuni watching in horror as you crawl to Natsuki's superior cock!

monika's going to need to do a prostate exam *just to be sure*

>Misuni
It's like calling D'arby barbie, or Arby's.

Clearly they have to use you to find out which one of them has the better dick

>Don't give up on yourself again, becouse thats how things get fucked up in the first place
Yeah. I knew I'm not gonna be better if I go back again to what I am before.

But sometimes I wish I had a cheat day or something. But thats not how it works, does it.

I want to fuck that snobbish cunt!