Anyone here /addicted/ to cryptocurrencies? Lately I have been completely engulfed with everything blockchain related...

Anyone here /addicted/ to cryptocurrencies? Lately I have been completely engulfed with everything blockchain related, and I'm starting to think I have a probem. I can't keep my eye off coins for even a minute, with so much speculation and contemplation I just have to know where they are going, I want to be on the rocket, Veeky Forums, but I don't want to sacrifice my own wellbeing doing so, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get monacoin on bittrex you clucking fiend

But milocoin

PUMP AND DUMP BCN

Veeky Forums fgt shilled litecoin to me. I went all in at 85k and holding to 0.025

steve?

Good luck with that. What reason's did the shill give you for putting money into the coin. Was it just mania? Litecoin offers no great advancements.

i feel the same way user. i spent most of my vacation on this board watching coins. losing sleep too wtf famalam

Time in front of charts is how you learn. Your brain is forming new connections. Can't learn to trade without putting in the time watching charts.

segwit lightning charlie lee is an engineer at coinbase china pools want sw as well. There will be a large pump imho

What are the best resources for learning about cryptos? I already bought in because I was scared of missing the boat, but I'd like to actually understand what it is I'm investing in.

Well if you're good at trading, just make it your full time job.

where can i trade cryptos like forex?

For the first time in awhile I wake up excited and with a purpose.
Going to work on a ml alg and maybe even create my own knock off coin.
I'd say it has completely re-energized me and I'm not even rich off it.

>Anyone here /addicted/ to cryptocurrencies?
I am.
Best video game ever, who knew watching red and greens bars could be so fun

this.

I AM ALIVE AGAIN

>This, I want to know too

I was like that for a while. Eventually i made some money and i got bored so now although i check prices fairly regularly i am not that addicted.

Days may pass before i read some stuff.

Protip: Find a trading chat/group and follow only this. It will save you time and its more friendly.

Also buy pepecash you fools. Its dank, funny, a fucking nice cooperative work, still very small and with extreme potential.

Pepe cash has unironically been a great investment

I'm already in and well in profit, when that game comes out this will rocket.

Inventer doesn't know the origin of pepe and doesn't want dank trump pepes. He's the definition of a cuck. Go shill that shitcoin elsewhere heathen.

There are plenty of trump rarepepes

Well he wants only the political correct ones, is what I'm getting at.

Yes, I am. Mona is shooting up quick! I love this shit.

trading can definitely be addictive. at my peak i was literally sitting at my pc all day staring at charts and talking in various groups.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

we get in the pumps before they happen. we don't want your money, just collaboration. we practice trading techniques and focus on research.

It's really just cryptography. Public/private keys, signatures, and a dash of computer science but not highly technical to understand the basics. Try and read the bitcoin white paper for starters. There's also countless videos on YouTube. Khanacademy actually has some decent videos explaining bitcoin for plebs

I know the feels.
Also PEPECASH ftw.

>I can't keep my eye off coins for even a minute
Same. Blockfolio doesn't make it easier.

I research 24/7, I want to be on the next rocket.
I have 20 BTC, planning on turn it into 40, then 80, then 160... and be rich.

If I bought PIVX when it was worth cents, I would be on the moon now.

Anything for computers? I use cryptofolio.

Just buy FRN and sit on your ass playing vidya for 2 weeks.

its harder when you trade real markets because the fun ends at 6

>real
>most stocks are bigger memes than altcoins

Buy litecoin and wait fgt