Why is it so hard to make money but its so easy to lose it?

Why is it so hard to make money but its so easy to lose it?

Why is so hard to lose weight and so easy to gain it?

Nice strawman, but please answer the OP question.

Its not a strawman you idiot.

Your OP question is fucking stupid to, people have been asking themselves this question since money was invented.

If people actually had the answer we'd all be rich and then become poor again because to be rich you need poor people.

Because you lack self control.

I kindly advice you to delete these images

why

Because it's easier to consume than produce?

This is an incredibly stupid question.
Money represents value. If you already have it, no one will say no to it because it's useful to everyone.
If you WANT money, you have to give someone something they find useful/assign value to, and figuring out what that is is much harder than giving money to someone for something that you value.

My god how are you this dumb? Is this bait?

>Is this bait?

Does it really matter if it encourages interesting discussion?

It's not? For me it's easier to make money because it's difficult for me to use my money. I always end up having a bad conscience when I use my money

It must encourage interesting discussion first.

Hardly a strawman. It's easy to lose money because you're oblivious and careless. It's hard to gain money because you're lazy.

Lack of a businessman mindset.

entropy

It takes more time to create a sand castle and 5 seconds to destroy it. It's always been harder to create than to destroy.

you know the answer.
and what you wanna know is all written above

this is the end of this fag

EASY COME
EASY GO

hi Elliot

How rich his parents?

It is not hard to make money. Learn about staking PIVX

Because you are the only one trying to obtain it, and everyone else is trying to get it from you. It's you vs the world.

Because every company wants your money. You're marketed things you don't need 24/7. Those with self control and patience win

Companies all conspire to keep people just barely above poverty so that they always have good hard working goys

Because money is value in itself and for someone to part with it you must offer something that's perceived as more valuable while not being value itself.

the chink with the nigger nose and shitskin can be triggering to some people.