What does it make me think?

What does it make me think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA
desuarchive.org/his/search/image/Mca_AH1p7kHmohGeZK4Iog/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backstrom_(TV_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A schizo got their words put onto a website.

he prefers Dwight to Jim on 'The Office' (US)

kek

He isn't even close to be as insightful as based Inspiro.

is it wrong that I would have watched a spin off with Dwight as the MC, working on his farm?

Cool early 00s aesthetic, like millennial neo-byzantine deco(?), but most of it is too deep for me, to be quite honestly frank, famigo.

I never understood the whole Ryznd thing. Does the guy post here still? Is it an elaborate joke? Or some sort of art project? I think the aesthetics are cool anyway.

Heres a self portrait of the artist.

>artist

*autist

I knew him from Risk games on /pol/

The guy is a Mexican who believes in a lot of new-age concepts, but he also believes in what is essentially akin to a one man personification of the Borg Collective: assimilation of all culture in a purified form. You'll notice the little girls he has as imagery throughout his posts and blogs. That's his idea of purity.

It must be a joke to some degree.

>THE HEROES OF THIS NEW AGE ARE CURRENTLY ALIVE; THEY ARE POPULARLY REFERRED TO AS "MILLENNIALS"

>ONLY THE HEROES, AND THE CHILDREN, OF THE AFTERMATH WILL BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND THIS "WORK", FOR IT IS FOR THEM THAT IT IS WRITTEN.

So is this some kind of millennial-worshipping cult?

Kek. Found a possibly real photo of him from his tumblr.

I wonder about the man behind all this work. Is he quiet. Would he shudder upon meeting you? Or would he rant about some new age mystical concept?

Millennials are akin to Muslims (Millennial/Muslim) in that they are "the last ones" gathering the believers from all over, synthesizing something perfect and ultimate, and preparing for the final war and the new era. According to him, from what I glean from this.

Actually no, it doesn't worship millenials, it worships millenials with autism.

>SOFIA CREATED THE KOSMOS, AND ALL BEINGS WITHIN IT, TO BECOME ITSELF
>SOFIA IS THE CREATOR OF THE KOSMOS; IALDABAOTH DID NOT CREATE THE KOSMOS, BUT RATHER USURPED IT
>ONE MUST ALWAYS COURSE THE PATH OF TRUTH, BECAUSE TRUTH LEADS TO SOFIA

>THE AUTISTIC INDIVIDUAL —ID EST: THE PERSON— IS SOFIA, COORDINATING, ACTUALIZING, AND OPTIMIZING, ITS THREE SELVES: KiKi, ADA, AND WANESSA; DEALING WITH THE EXTERNAL FROM THE INTERNAL; DIRECTING THE INFINITE SPACE OUTSIDE FROM THE ETERNAL TIME INSIDE, THUS, PRODUCING THE WORLD IN THE PROCESS.

So its an autistic millenial's religion on autistic millenials

It doesn't worship millennials, you idolatrous blind ones. It worships Sofia and God, while exalting the best among the noble ones, i.e. the (autistic) millennials. It praises heroism, it doesn't worship heroes.

Seriously though, what does he actually mean by this?

be nice :)

You post this image every day. When does it become an avatar?

We can tell it's you when you bump your thread with the same image every time

Paranoid much?

Anyone can verify this.

REI KOZ is the greatest neo-Gnostic philosopher of our age.

How's the day treating you rei?

I'm not REI. I am merely a follower, a disciple of the great REI KOZ.

That image reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA

REI-sama would never post in non-caps desu

>filename

Lol and with that the line goes dead

What are you posting about, famigo?

Do you ever question your life? Do you ever wonder "why"?

Do you ever see, in your dreams, all the castles in the sky?

>REQUEST ONE, GIVE THREE

Does that mean that when one asks for something one should give three times that to someone else, or that when Someone ask us for something one should give three times what is asked from us, or both?

>Paranoid much?
desuarchive.org/his/search/image/Mca_AH1p7kHmohGeZK4Iog/
Does it make me think? Is this the best philosophical work of this century yet?

>Posting in the thread means that I'm the op.

Ok, bud.

I don't know. Is it wrong that I have enjoyed watching Dwight's actor play a drug-addled master detective for thirteen glorious episodes before its cancellation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backstrom_(TV_series)