/d2g/ - dota 2 general

"esports" soon

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/34339/ (7.07b)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/matches/3566031638
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=154&v=FGZM34_wDqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/d2g/ is a pedo free zone

1. please dont advertise the reddit shitheap that is moonduck

2. why did grant delete his best emote. (grantEuro) i dont give twitch streamers money, but i do give grant my free amazon prime sub.

This is why you play techies, you make the enemy so asshurt about your mines they do this and still win

dotabuff.com/matches/3566031638

Is dota the toughest eSport? I think it is, only other hard as fuck eSport I can come up with is SC II.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing pugna's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Non-int heroes you should purchase Octarine Core on:
>Dragon Knight
>Weaver
>Clinkz
>Lycan
>Broodmother
>Lifestealer
>Pangolier
>Arc Warden
>Terrorblade

>literally no watchable esports until dreamleague major SEA quals start back up in 16 hours
kill me

warcraft 3

Anime

>what is Quake
But yes, SCII and Quake are the only other ones tbqh. I feel like Fighting Games might be close but I've never been to much into them so I can't tell how much of it is skill and prediction versus luck.

russians. Russians are the only constant. They do not roll. If they do and they lose, they just spampick the role they wanted anyway

You havent played with beaners have you?

>buying octohoney corpot on anyone

idk about skill but it's hard to say it's luck
ive watched a few evo's and the same players come up as favorites, there's oldschoolers etc. so i doubt that would happen if luck was too involved
fast reactions, muscle memory and knowing what counters what is the way i see it what you need to know, i guess predicting fast as well

i think there's also a strong psychology element

T A L E N T

>who is Alch
>who is Tidehunter
>who is Bloodseeker
>who is Bristleback

>All wearing the classic soyboy glasses

>Not transitioning into rightclick techies
Reported

All of them are conventional Octarine Core buyers anyway

>Bloodseeker
No. You're better off getting an Aghs.

So, they get the cheapest people the could find?

those are bugman/numale glasses.
Soyboys are effeminate 'males'.

The HOT new buzzword!

LD could field a full crew for any of those four's salaries

Have you seen Miracle play Seeker with the lvl 25 talent? He was spamming silences every 2 seconds.

who /hyped/ for memedas?

I'm not sold on Tiny.
I feel like it's a gamelosing meme hero.

>less than olderSumail
Huh...
well then

>bkop
probably the best no-name (or little known caster) bts has been using for their quals, i actually like him
>grant
/ourguy/
>lumi
tolerable
>durp durp
FUCKING KILL ME, JUST STAY AT FUCKING MOONDUCK WITH THE TRASH WHERE YOU BELONG.

>kotlguy host/analyst
>godz panel 1
>lumi panel 2
>lacoste/grant cast everything
>rob for production

I absolutely love him in turbo

He's got a lot of money from streaming and Waga Dota camp

>almost 57% winrate in +5K
Tiny is broken, that's an indisputable fact.

"Bow to me mortal!" Above you, the demon known as Underlord roars in his triumph over you, while stepping forward, his towering form blocking all light. What was once clean air is overwhelmed by his tainted musk, a heady scent that reminds you of burning wood as it drifts into your mind, clouding your judgement. The head of his cock slaps against your cheek as he grinds his length into you, and as his mast hardens, he roars "From now on, you are a toy for me."
His cock is akin to a horse's, its spongy head widening as he ruts it down over you, his length hardening and growing longer. Soon he's fully erect, rutting his entire length over your abdomen, smearing his musk into you, marking you as his all while pleasuring himself on your body. And as he grows more aroused, his thrusting quickens, soon making his overly large package slap against your head. The flesh of his ballsack is soft as a pillow, but with it so close you can hear it rumbling full of tainted cum, the orbs inside squelching as it packs his sack full of jism.
"This is your life now slave, and soon this cock will find a home inside of you!" With another roar of triumph, he slams his cock down, grinding his enomous length into you with a final rut. His incredibly large package covers your face, forcing you to breathe in his musk at its source, and to feel the throbbing of not just his package pumping out his thick cum, but the shuddering of his huge cock as he grinds down into you. Thump. Thump. Thump. Each burst from his length makes an audible landing when it hits the dirt, his jism even obvious from your trapped state being incredibly thick and packed with protein, perfect for feeding a slut with nothing but dick-juice. Slowly, the sack pressed down firmly onto your face softens, the demon's orgasm dying off, but as that happens he settles down on top of you. And with a yawn, the demonic lord goes to sleep, leaving you trapped under his superbly musky cock, unaware and uncaring about your erection.

the mode itself and the teams intrigue the fuck out of me, the fact that I have to listen to moonduckers (outside of slacks and maut, who are ok) cast it and talk about it make me want to kill myself.

in his donation tally there's some faggot with over 20k total

You know I don't think I've ever known a single person that liked durka or gareth or whatever he calls himself now

still makes less per year than grocery bagger

>tfw i have durp durp on my friends list from back in the day and had no clue he was a "talent"

>check it out
WHAT THE FUCK¨

>He literally got a FREE better Aghs upgrade
What did you expect

>slacks and maut, who are ok

people were sandbagging him in 7.07 for free buffs

>putting lumi above LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE
kaya yasha sange

and here I am streaming ads for swagbuck pennies

hey guys gives me a scene to cast

I was under a rock past couple of days
what's this midas mode?
Explain

fuck off maut

>l34mi or whatever that europoors name is is still so butthurt from the pounding grant gave him he still has grant in his title a week later with 400 viewers
lol

No chance of that being true

why is league so much harder than dota?

Not to mention FREE +50% status resistance at level 25 with literally 0 items.

still waiting on his "talent" to manifest itself.
also even without thte fact that he sucks at casting, he seems like an insufferable prick, too

Why am i in the same mmr bracket as some braindead titty streamer who begs for donations and plays skywrath/silencer exclusively feeding every game? I swear sometimes the mm puts with with ppl i dont deservevto be playing with

he would need a minimum of a 1000 subs every month to come close

I don't get this pasta. Is he fucking or frotting?

have you listened to a gareth cast?
both of you, im saying moonduckers are so terrible theyve actually lowered the bar for tolerable casting, thats why slacks and maut shine so much now, they surround themselves with actual dogshit.

I wanna plug her butt
Also, I think the moonduck tournament will be fun to watch as teams will just have to end up randoming heroes

>be me
>low 4k party mmr, low 4k unranked mmr
> 2, 5k solo mmr
>meet 6,3k russian streamer with his 5 stack in low prio while playing solo

i hope this means we see a lot of huskar this tournament, he should be one of the cheapest heroes.

i wont play rank until recalibration dudes

>moonbucks
>not moonmoney

Implying he makes nothing from ad revenue, donations, coaching lessons, potential sponsorships... Plus all he has to do is play dota. He might not be making a killing but he's making more than enough to live off of for literally no work

Isn't he on wwww where they got in TI quals because caster-stack forfeited after killing half the bracket?
I don't know what it is with americans and shitty usernames, man.

if he was picked often his moonbucks price would go up
>Implying he makes nothing from ad revenue, donations, coaching lessons, potential sponsorships
feel free to put together a figure to back up that claim otherwise you are just blowing smoke out your ass waga
>He might not be making a killing but he's making more than enough to live off of for literally no work
streaming 8+ hours per day may seem like the NEET dream but its still "work"

i dont think hes on wwww? i could check though.

Yeah who would want more of this?

>throne at 30% hp
>disconnect the game without abandoning
>close the game out of frustration because I know the game will end before 5 minutes
>apparently game doesn't end in 5 minutes and I get abandon
fuck this game, now I have to dig through fucking low prio shit fuck

Where would I get any of that information from? You're the one making bullshit claims retard. I don't even like waga or watch his stream.
And no it's not work, but if he can pay the bills who cares

someone who is offended by the thought of sexualizing a child
which should be all of us

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=154&v=FGZM34_wDqQ

thread reminder, doto is turning into a shitty meme + hots casual garbage

>this moonduck "tournament"

what dumbass came up with his lmao

Rekt

It should be but alas I think we're all too weak

>Where would I get any of that information from?
idk you are the one making the outrageous claim with zero way to verify it and trying to obfuscate that fact
>And no it's not work, but if he can pay the bills who cares
if waga decided to take time off his stream would his revenue keep flowing in unabated?
no because it requires his constant attention to maintain his subscription based
being self employed is still considered work

MIDAS MODE TALENT TIER LIST-

>FUNNY/ENTERTAINING GUY THAT CONTRARIANS HATE

Jake "SirActionSlacks" Kanner

>TOLERABLE ANALYSIS
Braxton "Brax" Paulson

>/OURAUTIST/ OF TOLERABLE CASTS

Travis "Maut" Bueno

>WHAT DOES HE EVEN DO WELL/WHY IS HE HERE

Shane "Shaneomad" Clarke

>SOMETIMES FUNNY BUT ALL AROUND TERRIBLE

Shannon "SUNSfan" Scotten

>PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL 5K ANALYSIS THAT IS ALMOST ALWAYS SHIT/WRONG OR BLATANTLY OBVIOUS EVEN TO SHITTERS/REDDIT PERSONIFIED

Kevin "Purge" Godec

>HOLY FUCK WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE A JOB CASTING DOTA TIER

Trent "TrentPax" MacKenzie

Andrew "Zyori" Campbell

So, when is Pudge getting nerfed?

>I think we're all too weak
you speak for yourself pedophile

please if I want for anything in life it's for /d2g/ to not be associated with maut

take a guess

this is all slacks idea, desu if moonduck werent casting it I would be all over this tournament

when he is picked competitively again

>maut
"no"
other than that good list

So he'll just be a pub dominator forever. Nice.

>maut
>tolerable
He is LITERALLY the textbook "bad play by play" as defined by Tobi

>almost december
>no pudge arcana
>no promised seasonal ranked
>no battlepass
Why live

dendi has been playing some nostalgia drafts on his road to second ti, you never know what might happen

This is going to be a complete trainwreck And I'll love every second of it.

Where is our mommy?

>they skipped the autumn map
>they'll probably skip the winter map too

complain about it on reddit

>peruvian, cykaseanigger game
>oh yeah, let's hire more whites

so smart

watch yourself dotards
remember who runs this joint

I never posted on le bebbit and never will

Maut is, and I know you're here reading this and I think you're a good guy, but a bad caster.
Not saying there are a lot of good casters in the scene, but the overuse of phrases like "playing out of his damn mind" or being unable to banter with your co-caster making it awkward drags casts down.
The nasally voice is also a minus and is the stereotypical "nerd" voice. Sorry about the glasses, the dark facial hair which gives you permanent 5o'clock shadow and the curly nerd hair as well.
Guy was dealt a bad hand but he's trying.

and yet you use a image with an imgur filename
rmyt