How much money is there in YouTube for someone with 100k subscribers?

How much money is there in YouTube for someone with 100k subscribers?

afaik it depends a lot on your ad network, the default ads youtube lets you show dont pay very well, like 20 cents in gaming for 1K views, but you can get onboard with some better ad networks which are selective but may pay you up to a few dollars per thousand views

depends on where you live, every country has different CPC

$1.000 per each 1.000.000 views

atleast thats what I made between 2010-2012

I have around 85k subscribers, OP. It really varies a lot, even though I keep an extremely consistent schedule. December is usually the best month for me. Here's the last six months.

$501
$482
$723
$723
$899
$697

Do you mean 1k or $1

he meants 1k obviously. IF you only made 1 dollar everyone would be poor who has a youtube channel.

Don't fall for the $1 per 1000 views meme, I mean yeah it's a fair average for ads, however with 100k viewers if you have your own produce to sell to them you can make a shit load more. You just have to integrate it in well and it has to be relevant to the audience that you've built up to 100k subscribers. In theory they trust you and enough will buy your thing and you'll make a shit ton more than ads.

TL;DR cut out the middle man (companies buying ads on your videos) and sell direct to your audience. Note: usually requires actual work where you build a worthwhile product/service.

i mean 1k you autist

How many videos a month?

That doesn't seem as high as I expected, how many views are you getting? I have a

Seen youtubers say up to $1.40 per 1k views.

subscribers don't mean shit until you reach 1 million

even then only about 1/4 to 1/5 of them will be returning, loyal subscribers

how much you make depends on several factors, including what your niche is (because ads served will be adjusted to your topics' value), the nationality of your audience (anglosphere gives you the most money) and how many gullible idiots will click your ads

Related question. So if I had a video go viral and hit 3 million views I'd only get $3,000? That sucks.

$3000 is a pretty good payday for uploading a video. How many people do you really think click on ads

Sure, but ideally going for something more sustainable long term is much preferable. Unless you can somehow consistently pull that off.

none

Here's a few tips for anyone who's interested:

-One very important thing youtube uses to grade your channel is if people watch your videos all the way through. That's how your videos will end up on the "related" sidebar of videos in that same general niche. Point being, make videos people will actually watch all the way through.

-adsense pays differently month to month, put out your big videos durring the high traffic/high paying months.

-Set up a patreon and link it in your video descriptions, you could always upload the odd "behind the scenes" video to it or something like that. Obviously don't shill it like crazy or you'll come across like a cuck but it's definitely something to think about.

-along the same train of thought as patreon, ask your viewers to support you by disabling add block for your channel (for the small number of people who DON'T watch on mobile).

-Sell merch, print up some Tshirts or something. I know a few you tubers who make more money off Tshirts than off adsense

-MAKE VIDEO PLAYLISTS. This one's big, because like my first point, this one also greatly affects how your videos show up in the "related" sidebar. It's also great for retaining viewers and getting them to watch multiple videos all the way through, don't make the playlists too long and make sure they stick to the same general theme.

-this one's pretty cheesy but it helps, at the end of every video do a quick plug for all your links below (patreon,instagram twitter ect.) And ask that viewers subscribe or like your videos. Just try and find a way of saying all this that doesn't sound corny.

-make sure your thumbnails look good, the most popular channels usually have their face somewhere in the thumbnail

-be at least somewhat attractive

-Go on any big channel and look at how they format their titles/thumbnails, rip them off, learn how to make good clickbait titles

Depends:
What's your demo?
What is the topic/theme of your channel?
What's the average income of your audience?
What time of day are they watching?
Do you cus or use any other non-brand friendly material?

This
this even more

>for the small number of people who DON'T watch on mobile
people actually watch videos in mobile? i thought it was something almost nobody did ever

Seems like good advice, didn't know about the playlists thing. Thanks user.

I suppose it depends who your target audience is really. Like say if I had a channel that did makeup tutorials for teenage girls I probably wouldn't even mention it, because they don't even know what add block is and chances are they're watching from a phone anyway.

On the other hand if it was a PC gaming channel or something then I would probably mention it.

I like to think in terms of "kayfabe", which is an old pro wrestling term referring to the companies ability to pull of the gimmick and have people belive it was all real.

So I suppose the question is would your channel benefit from, or be hurt by you sort of pulling back the curtains a little and telling them how it works, how you get paid, and how they can help support you. Not all demographics will react the same to that sort of thing.

No problem man, this is all just stuff I've gleaned from doing a little research and watching how some channels I like have grown.

what's your site about?

Can I target Angloshere audiences while making videos from 3rd world countries? Will it affect my adsense revenue?

I have made $50 of a video with 12k views so far

i think it depends on the amount of ads on your video

mine's 30 minutes long, and i manually included a bunch of ads

I paid $250 to sponsor a video that only got like 12k views. Why aren't you YouTubers doing this for real monies?

For the last time people, total subscribers don't matter. Youtube earnings and website go like this.

p = f * a/n

pr = profit rating
f = publishing frequency
a = ACTIVE subscribers (meaning someone that watches at leas 1 out of every 3 videos)
n = niche (where 10 = loans, insurance and 0 = memes)

IT sys admin blog thing, basically "here's how you solve problems" that no one else has a good answer for anywhere else.

thanks! Although I am gonna have to ask for source...

Sorry for late ass reply, but I'll include it in case anyone else is curious.Having a certain number of subscribers really means nothing though - having 100k doesn't mean you'll get 100k on every video. Look at Pewdiepie, he has what? 50 million? But most of his videos will average 2-3 million views or whatever. More subs is obviously better though, but ultimately it doesn't mean too much.

>How many videos a month?
1 a week, sometimes more.
>how many views are you getting?
300-600k a month.

The thing with Youtube is that there are almost an unlimited number of variables that can determine how much you make
>How long are your videos?
>How advertiser friendly are they?
>How much of your videos do people watch? (Clickbait videos where people watch 2 seconds then close out aren't gonna make much, typically)
>Where is your audience based?
>What sort of videos are you making?
>What is the demographic of your audience?

For example, the majority of my audience are 20-30 year old males from America who like video games and technology. This is also the sort of audience who are likely to use adblock.

The best audience would probably be younger or older people who aren't very tech-savvy and from a country where the CPM is huge.