What job can I get with an Associate of Arts degree?

What job can I get with an Associate of Arts degree?

>Pic is not mine

Flib burgers

What did you major in?

Did you partake in any other activities or work while studying?

Activities yes, but like clubs and sports. I was working as cashier as a student.

Basically major is associate of arts general..

Am i fucked?

I would stress getting a full Bachelors and good summer internships.

The same jobs that you could have gotten with a high school diploma.

What would bachelors art get me in, also does it matter too much if I go to a great university or a cheaper college that offers bachelors? I dont want to get in debt

Not much bro. Take the credits you've earned through your AA and move into an actual field and get a Bachelor's degree. Go STEM

Apple Store

Don't listen to this autistic idiot

>Barista
>Diversity coordinator
>Dish washer (not qualified for cook or cashier)
>Social media director

The benefits of great universities are less in the education, more in the associated pedigree and connections you make with your peers while there. So if you can't get into a top school off the bat, might as well go to the state school.

As for what it would get you, a 4-year degree is an unofficial requirement to the middle class these days. Hell, in Washington DC, you need a 4-year degree to take care of kids these days.

No, seriously, look it up.

>not qualified for a cook or cashier position

>As for what it would get you, a 4-year degree is an unofficial requirement to the middle class these days.

Maybe for idiots that need their hand held through life.

this is a good post.

lmao nigga u got an associate of arts, in what? pls dont tell me u went to berklee and got an associates degree in music

Alas, our enlightened liberal masters, who control the press and influence educational policy, have deemed it. And thus, so shall it be~

I want the student debt bubble to explode.

I'm an Independent. I don't agree with the ideology that college is your only way to having anything in life. It isn't. It's for those with little to no imagination who can't create anything.

Serious question, is connections a real thing. Like what kind of benefits does connections have? Is it like starting a business with people from rich families?

They don't have A.A's at Berklee, dude

It could be anything from clientele to referrals to leads. Anything at all. Might have a friend that is a mechanic or one that can build houses.

I was being sarcastic.

In my view, the 4 year degree is now severely devalued. Particularly since every other jack off graduates with one but has no idea what he or she really wants to do in life. Apparently, we don't teach kids to think for themselves anymore.

So I say bring in some pain and hardship. Maybe it'll toughen them up some.

Well with what De Blasio wants to do with NYC, making college free for those under a certain household income, it'll be as worthless as a diploma.

you can do their 2 year "diploma" program which is an associates degree

>degree
>diploma
>thinking they're the same thing.

Common core education, everyone.

Got my current job through an introduction made my a connection years ago. The new one I'm gunning for is possible because another connection emailed the wife of the owner to suggest me.

It's a real thing. Just assume that "networking" is a polite euphemism for nepotism.

Does that yet he still can't handle the homeless situation. Virtue signaling galore.

Exactly