/fng/ Fortnite General

>What is Fortnite
Fortnite: Save the World is a PVE over the shoulder tower defense game with 4 unique classes each with their own subclasses finding materials on maps and building bases to complete missions.

Fortnite: Battle Royal is a PVP mode pitting 100 players vs one another, where they must find weapons, materials, and ammo to combat one another.

epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/battle-royale

stormshield.one/fortnite
Site detailing missions with the best rewards at any given moment of the day along with other tidbits of helpful information.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWt-LgADVmRdQnS9OomDFqjqXQT7wyyPA1unctnaPHM/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>There are people who PLAY Outlander for FUN

Fuck you

NINJA A SHIT, CONSTRUCTOR GOT BIG BASE DICKS, SUCK MY DICK!

BATTLE ROYALE IS FUN!

SLOW DICK! SLOW DICK! SLOW DICK!

GOT DAMN IT, NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT? BR IS FREE YOU FUCKS

Outlanders come out to collect their tears

bitch

Seems ok

Its better than ok, its great!

fun gayme

Anybody have memes or art of this game

There isn't a ton of art yet, sadly.
When it goes f2p some time next year I'm sure it will pick up

Who is best waifu

Quinn

Good choice

I need more

it's a shit game

Which version of it?

both tbqh

Battle Royal is a free and better verison of PUBG, but to each their own I guess

nah you just have shit taste tbqhfbbqbd9/11

Everything you will need to get a build together in PvE:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWt-LgADVmRdQnS9OomDFqjqXQT7wyyPA1unctnaPHM/htmlview?sle=true#

it's a worse version of pubg tho

I've heard the writers name before, but I can't make heads or tails of what this is supposed to be.

Its for PvE, if you it doesn't make sense you may need to play longer. helped me out a ton. It may be a little off in some of the assumptions but it breaks down everything.

>511 / 81 / 121 / 5

>23 / 6 / 7 / 5

one of these is a thread for a good game

the other is for fortnite

guess which

popularity =/= quality

McDonalds makes the best hamburgers then. You don't like the game, thats fine. Walk on then.

No

I dislike this game very much and I dislike even less there is a general for it. I'm going to shit this thread up for some 5 more minutes or so until I get bored because this game is terrible and has made me angry.

Then you can go back to talking about this shit game with halo bunnyhopping fights and minecraft wannabe base building. Maybe you can talk about how this game tries everything and excels at literally fucking nothing with 5 other people who are probably questioning why they're playing this over any other game.

The sheer amount of mad in you.
Dear god.
Where did the llama touch you?

Lul. I suck at the game and never won the post.

Is PvE fun? Im not really the PvP type

Honestly, its a bit slow at the start, but after you get through the starter area, it actually does pick up and become a lot of fun.

PVE is grindy as fuck but the current halloween event offers the best characters in the game. until the 29th at least

I enjoy it but its an absolute grind. No joke. Would make destiny year 1 blush. Its perfect for me because i like grindy games 1-3 hrs after work to unwind. The game loop (build a fort, defend) is fun as well. One of the more unique games i ever played.

I've won like 20 times in the past couple weeks

It's a badly designed game and supremely flawed. The fact that people disagree with me on this when I'm sure I am right makes me extra angry. If you would at least admit that this game is superlative in its mediocrity and the only reason anyone says anything about it besides "that average l4d wannabe game with unoriginal minecraft copycat elements" is because it literally ripped off a more successful game that was actually well designed with an insidious marketing technique(all marketers must hang)

just admit that you're the kind of person that goes against the grain and plays the less popular shitty game for specific reasons, and I can leave and stop letting the other now 6 people in this general that it's okay to let go of this shitty game.

Yeah sure bud. You totally won....i play tons of games i hate but i dont waste the time complaining, i move on. You havent won and are angry. I feel for you. But even unskilled players can eke out a win, maybe change your strats?

the game is pretty easy, my dude

especially when you start pressing the jump button repeatedly. Turns out that makes the game real easy. I found that I didn't even have to worry about things like positioning or tactics when I had a get out of jail free card that's built into the game. But hey, maybe you'll start to win consistently if you disregard things like strategies and start jumping around with a shotgun? Maybe you'll even place top 6 in squads several hundred times.

The game is just bad dude. There are 8 people in this general because nobody is enthusiastic about this game. You should admit to yourself that this game isn't that great. You might accept it and stop replying to someone who's only out for (You)s and to bother you a bit.

also you should probably tell people not to waste their money on a fucking SHIT tier waste of time like PvE, that's honestly disgusting. Like be fucking honest and tell this poor dude that it gets boring fast and it has nothing to really offer. If you want a skinner box, play wow or osrs. If you want a PvE coop shooter there is the actually good game that this game shamelessly copied in L4D.

You could literally play any other game and have a better time. It's a shameless microtransaction based grindfest with no unique elements or redeeming qualities. L4D would be a genuinely better experience and is actually fun past the first four hours.

>New General
Nice.
What ya:
>Questan
>Grindan
>Hopan

English please

>What are you questing for
>Grinding for
>Hoping to get/hopes for the game

>What are you questing for
Kind of slowing my play down through canny valley hoping the quets will be finished some time soon.
>Grinding for
Candy, Survivor XP mostly
>Hoping to get/hopes for the game
Every upgrade llama I open I'm hoping to a legendary Wildcat. I know she's not top-tier, but she's so damn cute. As for the latter, I hope each hero gets their own unique voices at some point

>Mid-Plankerton, cause I stopped playing for a few months more or less when i hit the Bluglo Siphons one and they had 2 back-to-back shit events

Wow, I'm on the ball.
>Dailies mostly, now hoarding Bucks for the next Event
>Hope to get a Legendary Power BASE or MEGABASE, would love if next event had either on a Penny, hope they finish up the World-sets for Plank, Canny, and Twine soon

>they had 2 back-to-back shit events
Survive the storm and Hordebash?
Because the current one is great

Yeah. STS and the abortion of what they turned Block Party into were both awful. Horde slightly less so, but still shit overall. Halloween has been an order of magnitude better.
>Halved the cost of Event Llamas without altering potential currency gains much
>Gave out TONS of Event Currency unlike the last 2 and you clearly know it's going to run out cause it's tied to Event and even up to the end, they're throwing it at you, unlike the initial burst of V-Bucks the main-game tosses at you and then instantly runs dry on
Complaints about Halloween:
>Quests
Some of them fucking sucked big-time. The biggest one being the Shacks quest.
>Ending
The entire thing builds up to this big face-off with Vlad and then..
>Well, time to pack up and head home!
I admit, they probably just ran out of time and/or budget, but it's still a disappointment. A special Trap the Storm (Trap the Vampire perhaps) with Vlad the Awoken and a bunch of Vampire Takers would've been a fun conclusion.
>Set up the Trap inside his Castle
>Boss HP bar across the top/1 side of Screen
>In addition to a survival time of slightly less than double a regular single Trap (since you gotta do 2 normally), it's also a time-limit to kill Vlad

Oh right. That said, the Halloween event has been really successful in my eyes. I've really enjoyed it and the bullshit is worth the rewards.
Red=new since Event started almost exclusively from revamped Daily Rewards (another great thing) and Event Llamas.

>And I'm retarded too
I'm just gonna stop. Hype isn't new to my set.

>tfw I won't get a legendary Beetlejess before the end of the event

>they probably just ran out of time and/or budge
I dunno man, they had to get burch to record a ton of lines. This was something they've had planned for a long time and put a lot of effort into.
It feels like they're just keeping the door open for continuation until next year.
Jury is still out if this game will be alive by next year

kyle owns s4s now

Kyle a shit
A SHIT

Pubg being free would be the Only excuse for the absolut shit state that it is in right now. Fortnite is better because it rewards good players. Pubg has low skill cap and too many rng elements.

Totally hyped for hydra weapons to come back. I had no idead what I was doing back then. I went from like lvl 20 to lvl 40 during this halloween event because the rewards have been so good.

>has too many rng elements
And Fortnite doesn't?
I do agree that PUBG is a shit game though.

Bump.