>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>F R E E

the nigger freepoltard can't even organize his band of retards to post correctly

discordshits out

(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>FREE
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>FREE
(Cross-thread)
>FREE
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>Free
(Cross-thread)
>free
(Cross-thread)
>F R E E

I just wish I could nuke these discordshits from the face of the earth, particularly that exif guy that keeps shilling himself.

Dumb poecucks

I don't know much about summoner builds though. I know some people were using summoner builds for free shaper kills, I would think spectre will be nerfed. SRS kinda seems like it would feel bad from the whole limited duration minion. I don't like playing Blade Vortex anymore because of spamming for stacks across the whole map.

t. exif

>Is there any good Slayer shaper killer?
Does this count? youtube.com/watch?v=_un-W2Le4uU

>(you)s everybody in the current thread

good post

come on
get to work

retard

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

shit meme

Doesn't seem that good to be honest, but points for killing Shaper while being a Slayer.

xbone rules

fuck off ggg

Also, great job on not updating the OP with the War for the Atlas expansion URL or basically any fucking thing from the last week.

why update it when you have to paste FREE a hundred times in the first reply

good point user, why put in any effort when you are doing it for F R E E

this game is too fucking complex

t. retard

this but unironically, I have no idea what I'm doing when choosing new gear, there's so many different affixes that it's impossible to remember, and crafting is downright nuts.

but there is only like three good affixes, maybe five if you include stupid off-meta degen / summoner builds.

Don't worry about crafting until you're more experienced with the game. poeaffix.net is your friend. For most builds and most pieces of gear you only need life and resistances. Anything else is often extra. For example a piece of gear that has good life and resists on it and a good STR roll on top of that can have quite a bit more value than it would without said STR roll Obviously rings and amulets can have a great deal of offensive stats and many rare ones can look bad at a first glance but actually might have quite a bit of value even if they don't have any of your standard defensive stats on them.

I alwayus imagine the duelist screaming when I see this painting.

Any one who plays this shit game needs to be killed

for mayhem, play ssf
Was pretty fucking fun last time
ruined my expectations for ssf desu

agreed. regular ssf is for turbo autists but it's fairly fun and easy to farm uniques for builds in mayhem

Based freeposter

How to kill phoenix with rf? I don't have that much damage with rf since been unlucky with the lab and horror rolls and the reduced fire res scares me

>discord is a hivemind cancer filled group of shitpost
Wow I've never seen that before, lmao

>aurabot champion with necromantic aegis
Does this make sense? If I grab a bunch of shield nodes, will they get the bonuses? (I understand that I don't)

>playing rehashed races

what i'm supposed to do with this?
got it from those divination cards

vendor it

Vaal it

transmute it
use alterations until you hit +2 to fire gems
put summon raging spirit inside and use instead of wands

sell it for a bunch of chaos to somebody leveling

well i shouldn't havel istened to you or when you mean vaal it you mean something else , i just used a vaal orb on it

vendorsell
also vendorsell all your jewels, wetstones and scraps

retard.
was good advice since you don't have a 5-link

shitb*rds out

jews looked worth on poe-trade , most 1 chaos but 2 4 or 5
you think i would be asking if i knew what the fuck to do?

>poe general on Veeky Forums
>a combination of reddit and twitch chat

when did this happen

already told you what to do

How to spot a shitter

even catshitter is better than mathil

mathil is a better player than you can ever hope to be desu

catshitter>mathil>(you)?

exif>catshitter>mathil>(me)>ggg_chris

>buy all my gear
>I am the best poe player ever

>better player
>no demis
>no lv100
>can't survive HC without playing autopilot duelist builds

chris doesn't even play poe let's not bring him into this

what are wetstones?

whetstones

Whet actually
A blacksmith would use a whetstone to sharpen a blade
We whet our appetite, to sharpen it, to increase desire

didnt know it was possible to die on Xoph

AHAHAHAH MY TOON IS SO STRONG
1 SHOT 1 HIT

JESUS FUCK

>TOON

I have no idea what i'm doing
poeurl.com/bCtW
Will this be dogshit? I should probably focus more on defense with a lot of the remaining points

stop making builds
copy someones until you find a brain

Im so FUCKING bored lads

its dogshit. You can be significantly more efficient with the nodes. Also is this some sort of cyclone build?
Prioritize hp, not "defense". HP is the king of effective hp; get all the hp clusters you can in your pathing

>there are anons in this thread RIGHT NOW that think slayer won't get nerfed in 3.1

Is the wailing in act9 Highgate the most annoying ambient music in poe or is there worse?

>dat tree

sweet jesus /poeg/

we're back to the days of IR, MoM, EB builds

>implying i know what slayer is

>IR
retard

>not wanting 90% DR

idiot

your class can choose a sub-class/specialization once you have done certain dungeons

slayer is one of the duelists specializations, a very popular one

Harbinger is the first league I've missed in a long time due to life circumstances, stopped playing after beating the new acts once. Looking back, what did I miss? Did they ever improve the league, made it fun?

i'll tell you if you stop posting anime

lolno

How do I go about getting +20% quality on my skill gems? I got a total of 19 gemcutter prisms now on level 80

Is leveling one to 20, then vendoring it and leveling the one you get from the vendor really the best way? Or do I just stock up on prisms?

*stops posting anime*
Okay, tell me now

Trading Lv20 gems +1gcp is the longer, but more efficient way of doing it.

in hindsight is it a bit baffling that GGG would think that harbinger league would be fun

you spend ~30 seconds killing a harbinger only to be rewarded with a small handful of useless shards

and did the language ever get figured out? did anyone give a shit? i don't think so

harbinger league is yet another example of how out of touch GGG is

It had potential, but they made the harbingers take too much time (probably trying to avoid scenarios from perandus where you get mobbed by instantly respawning, and trying to balance the beachead), and their drops were too shit to bother early on. The endgame content for the league was O N E M A P. It surprisingly didn't break the economy, though, just made chaos temporarily worth a bit less.

The very definition of a filler league. You missed nothing.

Shame. What about the side changes they've made? I've read about reworks of old gems and a beta in-game trading site, what that well-received? Do people still use poe.trade regardless?

repdill me on elemental equilibrium

is the debuff permanent or can it be changed later? thinking about longer fights

it only lasts like 2 seconds

actually it's closer to 4 seconds

The changes were actually pretty good (berserker meta is okay because you live on the edge), ES is actually playable. MoM could use a slight nerf now.

Bleed and poison are completely fucked though, especially on melee weapons, it just does no damage at all, you can barely even clear act 10 with it. No point making any character based on them except maybe caustic arrow occultist or something.

wow 4 seconds, better get EE with every build now

Also in-game trading is good, but when you need to buy a particular item for your character, you still need to look up a specific offer on poetrade, and god help you if it's something hipster but critical like a treshold jewel you don't get from quests.

the difference between 2s and 4s is literally 100%
are you saying 100% is nothing? because you sound 100% like an idiot to me

100% of 0 is 0 and you have 0 brains

penetration builds can be very strong but then you one shot you'reself against reflect

For slayer to be nerfed in 3.1 they have to remove leech on full life, aka the gimmick of the class.

crit arc + hierophant + illuminated devotion + geofri's crest + dual curse coh ice nova ele weakness and conductivity + light pen gem + EE = more damage than a 6l

They made harbringer orbs feel like diablo 3 current progression, getting one step every couple minutes fucking sucks
they could make it so harbringer drops whole orbs instead of scraps, I'm not gonna wait 10 seconds to kill harbringer for 4 scraps
but If had low chance of getting whole orb that is worth couple chaos killing those mobs would be much more exciting/enjoyable

are people really still posting about harbinger lmao