Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/42710
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaeQTdhJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no Quartermaster gf

U-uh oh, user, I-I'm gonna..

Are the Akimbo pistols good?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

can i play as a blonde, blue eyed cute aryan volkssturm girl?

>Domination
>We have A and the enemy team has B and C
>no one around at B
>friendly team just standing there waiting for people to come by to kill
>not even making an effort to capture B

No, fuck off Nazi

Yes he did he killed 11 million jews you cannot justify this

How do you think they will handle the adding of new weapons?
Giving them out, locking them behind dlc or making them a contract of sorts to obtain?

lootcrates

>killing jews is bad

>only 11 million
are you fucking denying the holocaust you nazi

I love the akimbo machine pistols, I just wish you could have more than one perk...akimbo pistols and requisitions would be nice. or the perk that lets you reload while sprinting.

Whomever came up with Gustav Cannon needs to get raped by a pack of wild niggers.

Post wishlist for cod 2018
>bring riot shields back but with limited durability
>end quickscoping by making only headshots one hit kills with sniper rifles
>implement bullet charge from tf2 to make body shots one hit kills too
>at least 6 weapons in each category
>implemented attachments from ghosts
>weapon toggle modes from infinite warfare
>infinite sprint
>jetpack a low cost killstreak

>11 million jews
The number keeps getting higher and higher, the absolute dead man is still going at it.

Hopefully the same way IW did it: instant access if you own the season pass or through challenges if you don't.

I really hope they finally make a Vietnam game and no, Black Ops was NOT a fucking Vietnam game.

p-please reply lads

It was part vietnam game.

Since NAZIS burnt the bodies of their victims, archaeologists are still looking for ashes in europe, to weigh the ashes so they can find out how many Jews REALLY died.

This game is about AMERICA, a country that was racist-FREE during WWII. If you want to indentify with Hitle, you can KYS because that's what Hitler did you fucking moron.

>If you want to indentify with Hitle, you can KYS because that's what Hitler did you fucking moron.
You're a fucking retarded snowflake but this gave me a good laff.

Thanks for the advice. I always thought only ergonomics matter in mouse but you know... I'm interested about the Zowie. Deathadder is pretty good as well but there is this toy-like quality to it though but so far it's the best purchase I've done in a while.

no problem, and you should check out rocket jump ninja, that's how I found out about those mice
he's probably my favorite mouse reviewer, everyone else's reviews seem very superficial to me now

The Karabin is a God tier weapon for blowing the heads off camping snipers who post up in windows and head glitch spots in war

How populated are black ops 1`s servers on PC? I have been craving the shit out of that game and was thinking of picking it up this Christmas but I do not wanna buy a game with like 20 people playing it

steamcharts.com/app/42710
looks decent

ok nice, might get it if it goes cheep that game is still 40 damn bucks. I just want another cold war cod

Realstically, do you think sledgehammer will delete Gustav Cannon?

>my fucking face when running around with the Panzershreck on War

Holy shit people get ANGRY when they're killed by that thing

>cold war
Imagine you have to go to war in winter. That fucking sucks. If i ever have to go to war, i would rather do it in summer. Fucking russians wanted war in winter because they are stronger in frosty environment.

>tfw 0.9 kd
How do I acquire skill

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaeQTdhJM

desu I think fall wars are the best because its cool enough to wear good protection but not so cold that you need to bundle up everything fall war> summer war> winter war > spring war

Camp more and snipe more

Why don't you like spring wars? I think it's still better than winter wars.

But yeah you are right, fall wars are probably the best.

That's not what "cold war" means you dummies.

play slower, use bar, kar or fg42

spring wars are cold and wet I fucking hate that

>he thinks the cold war means some sort of non direct / spooky secret war
Brainlet please read a book

What is it with kids being unable to contain themselves and instantly blowing their coins on the random weapon crate?

You get a lot of exp for opening doors so I usually try and do that, which is fine because 90% of my teammates sprint around desperately stealing each others' kills rather than being efficient and finishing zombies with a melee in early rounds, then wait till I've opened the doors so they can blow their 4k points on 4 box spins each.

I'm trying to do the "Round 30 with only 2 random weapons" challenge, but holy shit I can barely get a box roll in for myself because by the time I get to roll it, it's moved.

>playing zombies with randoms
Are you new?

Boots on the ground SUCKS. I WANT MY JETPACKS BACK!

>only SMG is usable

I stopped playing Titanfall 2 for this fucking exact reason, nothing but SMG's is being used because it's the only shit you get consistant kills with

What's the fucking point

The advantage you have with jetpacks against casuals is enormous.

With boots on the ground they can just camp and kill you. With jetpacks you can counter it easily when somebody is camping.

everyone that complained about jetpacks is a double digit iq brainlet that is incapable of looking up

SMGs are fucking nerfed, the fucking are you talking about?

This game was literally made to be played with ARs.

?
snipers and ARs are dominant
only good smg is ppsh and maybe the mp40

This game is pure dogshit compared to black ops 3. The fuck?

My kd was 2.4 in black ops 3. Now it's 1,6. Fuck this game.

I feel like every CoD I get worse.
CoD4, WaW and MW2, I had a 3 KD
MW3 and Blops 1 I had a 2 KD
Every other CoD after I can barely get over a 1.5 KD.

>activision will never make a jetpack cod again after bf1
Im sad

Lower KD can be attributed to a lower skill ceiling since there are less ways to outskill your opponent.
Instead of boosting certain ways, wrapping to clutch in S&D, etc, now it is
>run into opponent
>pointy shooty

BO3 was the only good boosting CoD though.

Now to think of it I did have a 2.5 on Blops 3. I actually like that game. Only one on ps4 I liked.

>run into opponent
>he is headglitching or camping in the corner
Fixed.

>you have visited us at the activision™® shilling department. How may we help you? would you be interested in a 0.001$ discount on our latest game if you give us a positive review/contribute to our threads? if you write more than 5 post and a earn a (You) reflecting positively on our games you will be eligible for being considered for a gift lootbox on your game

Infinite shitfare was trash but black ops 3 was genuinely good with good zombies to boot. It was actually fun and I was good at the game.
I go on ww2 now and grenades are way overpowered, you run out of breath too quickly and your teammates don't want to PTO at all. TTK is too long as well; if I want to play a bf ge, I'd play bf1.

>"Does that filthy fucking nigger and that oven dodging kike have to come with us, Sir?"

I'm glad SHG stuck with the historically accurate racist man in the 1940s but Aiello takes it too far sometimes. Especially in that scene where they were clearing the concentration camps but he couldn't stop laughing hysterically.

>shg tought the trick to beat bf was turn cod into bf
this dumb fuckers, the reason cod stood a chance was because IT WAS ARCADE AS FUCK AND I COULD RUN AND GUN WITH MY SMG

I dont want to be standing looking to the same wall for 10 minutes

>Looking back over the years of Zombies
>I barely played BO3
>Just found out they remade almost every zombies map, had tonnes of prestiges that meant things, camouflages to earn in zombies games and weird Gobblegum shit to keep it interesting

Sounds like I missed the fucking golden age of zombies. Was it really that good? Shame I can't go back

most people here have had a lot of negative things to say
I think the people who always think others are samefagging or shilling have some kind of mental issues and genuinely need help

t. shill

Relax. Golden age was wawzombies and blops1zombies. Blops 3 was fun and the zombies maps were decent, my fav being der eisendrache or whatever, but it wasm't godtier like the old ones. Also, they only released all of them at the very end, close to the release of ww2.

America was even more racist than germany at that time

>Especially in that scene where they were clearing the concentration camps but he couldn't stop laughing hysterically
kek, what? Why was he even fighting for america?

>grenades are way overpowered
You just see them more, they're not stronger.

I got bored clearing bunkers in the campaign and quit when the next objective was to go farming.
Is this just a meme or actual dialogue? I'll have to finish if it's the latter.

Better than BO2, not as good as BO1.

His name should be Pol.

No

Is this game going to beat Ghosts as the worst game in the franchise history?

Yeh

100%

not even that bad

Si start playing and get better k/d simple

Pol Pot

Aiellofagging has become a thing okay

>think of doing 1-2 hours of doing nazi zombies before heading to work
>end up in a match where this fucking nerd carries us to wave 30 without doing objective, wont let it end

I remember why I play this shit solo-only

That's why I hate the "lose all exp when you leave" rule. Everyone just AFKs when they're "done" and there's always one faggot who just keeps playing, and because training is so piss easy you're sometimes waiting for an hour or so for this guy to finally mess up.

Anybody having a similar problem as I am?

Whenever I try to load up the game, when I get to where the title screen would show, there is only a black screen with the background music playing. SHG games and all of the other adverts come up fine in the beginning. I can't choose any options and I can only sit here. Waiting does nothing. Turning it on and off again does nothing. Reinstalling does nothing.

Other games work fine, just not this.

no

desu I really like Ghosts, campaign was ridiculous but multiplayer was tight, better than any of the future garbage

I didn't like the maps.

Oh wait, yeah right. It's the same with every call of duty.

>we used to have shotguns as secondaries back in mw2
And fucking flamethrower attachments in black ops.

tbf the scorestreaks flamethrower in WW2 is way fucking better than the BLOPS1 attachment

it's actually probably the most underrated scorestreak in the game right now, really surprised I don't see more people using it

You don't see it because nobody gets so many kills without dying

>requisitions

Why is War so shit. Just bring back WaW War. Why is Call of duty so shit? Why do I still play this shit?

>napalm used to clear a server and zone for a good amount of time
>we had molotov as equipment
>silencer as attachment
>dead silence/flak jacket as perk
game doesn't know what's best for itself

I'm getting really pissed off at only being able to have one perk. The divisions are cool but kinda messed up.

Why can't I use the reload-while-sprinting perk and the akimbo pistol perk at the same time? Why do I have to waste a perk just to have a launcher as a secondary? Did they really think this shit would be OP or something? Like come on.

I'm still the same player. It's just that this game is garbage

so pretty much every domination game?

>akimbo
>launcher
What are you, a noob?

so, what is the most overpowered build in the game rn? wanna get to prestige 1 fast 2morro. already 38. tips are welcome anons

Is that you?

>instead of making stats videos and all the cool shit he used to drift0r has degraded to a massive cuck
that nazi video he did, i can't believe i've been subscribed and recently re-subscribed to this wimp, he's a complete fucking trainwreck nowadays. also insta-blocks people on twitter if you try to reason with him at all, get your shit together nigga.
snowflakes I swear to god

Suppressor + the undercover basic training is super underrated, you get the drop on people like crazy

I pie corners with the Panzerschrek

I literally never lose face-to-face engagements

Drift0r "cook killing commando" actual

I wish War displayed K/D. I get usually 25-50 kills a match with few deaths, it's the ultimate stat padding game mode.

>t. kid

At least he ain't playing S&D

>comes here after shilling his $1k challenge
probably literal jewish

I think this is pretty good for a match using only the double barrel shotgun and machine pistol...scorestreaks were molotov, fire bomb run and paratoopers but I never even got the paratroopers, I did go on a 10-kill streak at one point though.

What was the deleted post?