/owg/ - Overwatch General

>The Moira patch is live
>Ana's rifle now does 70 damage (was 60), Mercy's rez has a 1.75s cast time (except during her ult), Winston's bubble now has a health bar (like Rein and Orisa's barriers)
>also, GM players must be within 250 SR of one another (used to be within 500 SR)
>A new map and a new hero were announced at Blizzcon; the healer is live and the map is coming soon
>A bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game and normal lootboxes (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that) sometime in 2018

>New hybrid map, "Blizzard World," coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>New offensive healer, "Moira," is now live (but not in competitive yet)
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, “Honor and Glory”
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kllaMNF.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll never stop loving Tracer.

I LOVE Moira!

very nice I like it!

Redemption when?

so is mercy still a problem or is she more tame now?

reminder that reaper is a pedophile

Mei is for Junkrat.

I could've made better choices with the colors. They were a tad uninspired, but I got tired of fiddling with it forever.

Her ult is still insane

She still has the best ult in the game, but it's possible to play without her now.

I don't ship mei and Junkrat but this is very very cute

It's ok I like it a lot. I like how you do the colour gradient thing, in the Ana one it was really perfect

>cute
Junk looks like a fucking poofter.

Mate, we all do dumb shit with girls to get that pussy

Is gremlin Dva a muslim??

>55% accuracy and 30 elims isn't enough to carry a Gold game with Soldier.

I went with a reddish gray to match the lighting on the edges of Mercy's uniform that the original artist put in, but as it lightens with the gradient it gets way too close to Moira's skin tone and almost blends in.
Dumb move on my part. But it's nice to make things that people like.

Who wants some freshly scanned 3 way with Ana, Jack and Gabe?

i.imgur.com/kllaMNF.jpg

You're welcome

Just know that you have a fan

>characters in armor, with cybernetic enhancements, and science in them have less hp than some fatty in a parka

DOOMFIST IS 100% GAY CANONICALLY.

lol

anyone have the uncropped version of this?

Best couple.

I'm gradually becoming convinced that success in this game has nothing to do with individual input.

Just imagine a honarabru ~ara ara onee-sama as a sniper in this game.
Instead of 100th femme fatale in latex.

CHOOSE:

-IMPREGNATION
-ANAL
-FOOTJOB
-BJ

Trash can

Thanks
I will never eat Ana out. It hurts.

>mtf

FIRST OPTION

we haven't had femme fatales in latex since Widow.

That noob who's always asking for tips here and being way too scared to play ranked, I'm actually doing quite ok, I'm getting lots of golds. The only loss is from when our teams drew and our 2 teammates abandoned us so we were 2 men down. We somehow almost won that too we lost by an inch!
So yeah, I really wanted to thank you guys for your tips and tricks once again, you guys are really sweet.

Recycle bin, then empty it.

Stop fucking feeding into Chu's fantasies. Meme Moira and Genji with no Mercy so he'll stop trying to have Mercy RICED

please, don't tempt the fags

>this insecure

>So yeah, I really wanted to thank you guys for your tips and tricks once again, you guys are really sweet.
Come now, user. We have a reputation to maintain.

DOOMFIST IS CANONICALLY A CYBORG EUNUCH SLUT HOLE.

DOOMFIST IS CANONICALLY INTO ANIME

cancer op

You're welcome. I hope my advice "Point and click. Then tell everyone how good you are for being able to point and click" was invaluable

>R76 is canon
>but this is now what is looks like

Are you still mad?

GAYME

Are the dots individual matches? You've once won almost 20 in a row? (Last big uphill.)

>links and relevant info
Don't ever let it happen again, OP.

>free to play weekend
>no one fights on the point
>people take chip damage and run for the nearest health pack or hide behind corners

Yes, they both look like autistic trash

luciofist is the hot new meme

Accuracy mainly tells you the average size of the enemy team's heroes. Elimination count tells you how long the game lasted.

Now you just need to figure out which plays are the correct ones. When to save your ult, when to retreat, when to sacrifice yourself to take out a priority target, etc

Just climbed 200 in one day. 1 thrower in a game. Are they finally doing their jobs.

>Teehee how can we make these outfits skimpy and sexy
Good lord I hate female cosplayers.

>being low skill enough to be placed with freeweekendfags

ALL! Plus a loving relationship to help her get over her traumatized past

Just not a fan of the Asian bub rubbing his chub to the scrub and the cherub

it's funny because it's not even the new players losing matches. I keep having games where the prestige players suicide alone into the enemy teams and blame the healer for not saving their stupid asses.

>Are the dots individual matches?
Yes.
>You've once won almost 20 in a row?
Eleven, then one loss before it picks back up again. With 1442 points of data the dots start to overlap a bit.

Put her in the trash where she belongs

Even with forced 50, it's still 1/2000 chance, which is far from impossible

>tfw i live in SA and always miss the fun of playing with the lads

(you) understood me.

Anyone else getting massive lag spikes out of nowhere?

>mad at the meme he invented

Do what for her?

*forced meme
By you

Yes. Or at least that's what I keep telling my teammates...

>When you stomp on the enemy team so bad they solo ult you every single time and throw the game.
I mean, I wish I could feel good about winning like this.

Being serious here. Usually 60-70 steady but suddenly bursting up to 800+ out of nowhere.

Well, judging from these threads, the NA server is having problems. But I haven't had any on EU. So... I dunno? Which do you play?

>implying r76 isn't a forced meme
stfu you fucking gay slut.

If Blue doesn't feel, why did she let her live? Is she saving Tracer for later, so she can enjoy the anticipation?

you can't see it but Sombra is in that pic molesting tracer.

>bullying a Junk/Hog two stack as Pharah
>they eventually switch to Soldier and Widow
>fuck them up anyway

>when you don't do anything but the enemy solo ults you anyway
Playing Bastion was a mistake.

NA

Oh well that explains all of your passive aggressive spam. Your obnoxious shit posting doesn't change anything.

Probably. The true answer is Blizzard won't kill off their most iconic hero in one of the first shorts. Another excuse is that Widowmaker's job was done, and she autistically doesn't do anything which isn't part of the orders.

wtf are you fucking talking about? take your meds faggot.

NA people keep complaining about lag (and even login queues) here. Unless it's always just you. Something to do with the free weekend I believe.

I swear my winrate is exactly 50/50, how am I supposed to go anywhere in the rankings like this
I'll win a couple of games and reach gold and then immediately lose two and go back down

>being this gay

>people have an issue with gay Doomfist
Wait, what? I thought everyone realized he was gay. Just look at him.

Ah. Fuck, completely forgot about that. Oh well. I can just paint some Orks this weekend.

Love and care her

Play Overwatch for her

Fap to her

You are where you belong. :^)

That is, right were the RNG originally placed you. I don't think anyone has done significant climbing in this game for several seasons now.

ITT: Early signs that you've won

The best part is these two weren't even grouped together

That's some really bad photoshop. Jesus.

Remember when Jeff told a random college kid that Reyes and Morrison love each other? Let's talk about that again, why not.

It was mentioned in the artbook that Tracer's personality was supposed to embody the hope and optimism of the futuristic world in Overwatch. If so, it becomes even more essential to break her hope and spirit

so if your team is shit in koth, should you go mei to prolong point defense or dps for damage

How would you break Tracer?

You can't break tracer's spirit, she'll keep smiling no matter what. She's the embodiment of London during the blitz.

>Since getting prescribed testosterone injections and cutting soy from my diet. I've really felt that Doomfist was a... mistake. So we'll be removing this hero from the lineup permenantly and replacing it with The Queen. She has huge tits and thighs and a bubble butt. I think you guys will love her
What did Jeff mean by this?

rape her

I'm trying to get a bunch of Reddit points so I can make my own shit threads.

Literally just go into /r/politics, select rising, type some angry anti-Trump message and gets hundreds of karma ezpz.

Thinking of doing this a bunch of times and selling my accounts to literal shills.