/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ON THE EDGE edition.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7duifl/spoilers_allowed_what_are_your_underrated/
youtube.com/watch?v=efAUNRZ6WN4
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7duifl/spoilers_allowed_what_are_your_underrated/dq18ka1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MUGI!

Mukurofags are disgusting.

So say If your favorite character was stabbed with the Arrow from JoJo' s Bizzare Adventure, what would thier stand be?

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I'm getting some Hermit Purple vibes here to be honest

I love everything about Maki.

But Venom didn't deserve his suffering, unlike Mukuro

Kiyo's a bastard of Joseph or Dio?

Bohemian Rhapsody

Same.

Miu big family

It would be game over man, Tsumoogles is too strong.

Koko! Two punished Snake meme OPs in a row and neither are Ryoma?

!tseb eht si seleC

yoohoo

I thought Tewi would be more fitting for Ouma though! Both are tricksters and Tewi is also cowardly.
Ouma looks cute in Nue's outfit though.

I think Tewi is more fitting personality-wise, but Nue works better from an aesthetic standpoint

We all agree this is the worst CG in all games, right?

I've written this out many times before but I'll do a quick summary.

Ishimaru - [Rules of Nature]
-Stand is a rule book. All people in his range become subject to the rules. If they break a rule three times, they die.

Sakura Oogami - [Brick House]
A punchghost much like Star Platinum. Is an ogre made of stone.

Nidai - [Macho Man] or [Push it to the Limit]
A blue energy that at higher levels resembles a suit of armor when fully coating the manager. Can distribute the energy to allies to provide a refreshing effect when fatigued.

I also have Requiems for these three.

Aloha!

no.

Akane choking Nagito is still probably the worst

It's pretty hot atleast

Komatsuzaki's rushed job is better than Shima Dril's best work in UDG.

I don't think ishimaru's stand should straight out issue death. Most likely be an eye for eye situation. What you do is what you get.

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7duifl/spoilers_allowed_what_are_your_underrated/

Basically this entire unpopular opinion thread is one.

Kokichi is one my favorite dr chracters and
I am alright with some of the point they are making, But seriously Whats wrong with having an interesting "anti-hero" who does things regardless of cast opinions?

I personally found that to be more interesting dynamic and better than the cast somehow suddenly becoming omniscient about the plot and starting to praise kokichi.

Her breasts could do that if they're being pushed up by window, Peko isn't as flat as she looks in her normal uniform

I wouldn't call this flat.

I love Junko!

Oh yeah. Those are definitely the nicest set of boobs I've seen in awhile. They look real luscious and you can blow on them.

Not for Japan

Posting Junko in honour of "I love Junko!" poster who is no longer with us, God rest his soul

I want to peko pekos yamas

Ibuki isn't flat either.

>What is user talking about; the only things that look really off-model are Saionji's pigtails-
>*sees the rest of the room* Oh.

This is probably one of the worst, for me. It's a bad angle, and a boring expression for what Ouma's doing.
SDR2 had crazy eyes Komaeda, and I expected something more akin to that than this weird-looking mess.

PADDED

I think you might have missed him

Ear is also waay too big (the inside is weird looking too) aside from the mouth problem you mentioned.
Back of the neck ain't great and the body also seems too large.
I also noticed that his scarf seems like it wasn't drawn on but was rather a brush or something lol

???

youtube.com/watch?v=efAUNRZ6WN4

May god rest his poor delusional soul~

I can't imagine she would have a complex even if she was completely flat

Miu big tits

yeah, it's pretty bad

I just found that thread then. All I see if pointless bitching about the game for petty reasons.
Kokichi is my favorite character in the series but you can't blame the cast for not trusting him or treating him badly at all.
And then there's half of the list bitching about Kaito and Maki to the point where if you even wonder if it's an unpopular opinion and there's even a few people saying Chapter 4 is awful because it makes every character an asshole, completely missing the point. I'm surprised there aren't any "this character is just X character 2.0." Also, one guy argues Kokichi has sympathetic ideals and motivations but because he doesn't have a tragic backstory to top it, they can't feel anything for him? I've seen that complaint on reddit a few times and while I'm really curious how Kokichi formed his ideals, why do they treat it like tragic backstories are the only way to make characters work?

The only thing there I agree with is that one guy saying Kokichi and Angie had wasted opportunity for a rivalry.

Hey buddy!

What the fuck could Naegi's Stand even be

Well, like I said earlier..it's because Ibuki is so underweight that her breasts are small.
Breasts are made of fat. When you gain weight they get bigger, when you lose weight they shrink.
I'm not saying Ibuki gets to supersize or anything, just gain a few. Her BMI is the only one besides Junko and Mukuro who counts as "severely underweight".

They don't shrink that much

It's a matter of obeying the rules. Even he is subject to them.

It kills you after three because each time you break one you lose 1/3 health.

Are you a woman, user?
Most anorexic girls are flat chested.
Why can't Ibukifags just accept that her weight it unrealistic instead of defending it?

When you confess your love to an otaku

Let's be fair, almost every female dangan's weight is unrealistic. We're talking skeleton-tier. Only Mikan and Sakura are exempt.

>Most anorexic girls are flat chested.
Poyo isn't flat.

Danganronpa but one of the characters has a mask on the entire time. I don't mean a mouth thing like Korekiyo, I want the entire head covered like Sean from ZTD or Great Gozu

Hey Ya!

>Only Mikan
FTFY

But that's because she said her weight is within healthy range, she just aims to starve herself down to a tiny weight.

Makoto - Hey Ya
Kyoko - King Nothing
Byakuya - Harvest
Sayaka - Echoes
Leon - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Chihiro - Baby Face
Toko - Love Deluxe
Yasuhiro - Toth
Aoi - Dark Blue Moon
Mondo - Born This Way
Hifumi - Heaven's Door
Celes - Osiris
Kiyotaka - The Lock
Sakura - Star Platinum
Mukuro - Bad Company
Junko - Blue Hawaii

CUTE!

Not as cute as Mugi

Not too big of a fan of Mugi but she looks really cute here

Spoogy

As Mugi?

I want more Dangan Ronpa characters as Tales of characters!

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7duifl/spoilers_allowed_what_are_your_underrated/dq18ka1/
>somehow shuichi is also wrong for trying to to solve mysteries even though it's a life or death matter
What the fuck.

Why did you list individual songs for most of them and then give Leon and Mukuro straight up entire bands?

As Mugi!

So which level of hell do you think Kiyo's inhabiting at the moment?

I need cute chihiros

>Angie going to heaven despite being a heretic who believes in a false god

Those are all canon Jojo stands, I'm pretty sure.

Mugi is very cute

Says the heretic. Tenko repented her sins against Atua and was accepted!

Naonocoto is one of my favourite dangan artists by far. Their colouring is beautiful.

Why does reading a skygd comment always make me lose brain cells?
>Skygd 1 point 12 minutes ago
My interpretation is that Kokichi's followers were thrown into one of the killing games and all of them died, and from the state of his room and how he talks a lot about dangers and secrets I'm pretty sure Kokichi himself was some sort of investigator and he's been SHSL level for a lot longer than most of the cast.

The old three strike your out deal huh? The bell's his requiem like?

>Kokichi's followers were thrown into one of the killing games and all of them died, and from the state of his room and how he talks a lot about dangers and secrets I'm pretty sure Kokichi himself was some sort of investigator and he's been SHSL level for a lot longer than most of the cast.
How many layers of fiction is this guy on?

>implying he doesn't have a reservation in heaven for all the thots he's destroyed

What is she thinking about?

I bet reddit eats this shit up huh. Kodaka did not try to make some ebin complex character why do people keep trying to make him one

Undoubtedly violence
Shit, it even matches his execution

So Boy II Man?

I'm sure the guy meant a new stand based on the character. Or maybe I'm dumb and don't get if they connect to each other.

What to make for her 75 children for supper

Kaito big dick

Whether Shuichi's penis would be a good replacement for Kaito's.
Not that she ever got Kaito's penis inside of her.

But with hope right?

thinkgen of haircuts

And I thought the angle that Kaito was 100% to blame for chapter 4 was unfair.

What kind of victim blaming bullshit is this, how is saihara wrong when he had no choice but to condemn gonta.

I always pictured Weedman as Joseph's bastard for some reason.

Ouma kabedon

What to do for supper, thoroughly apathetic about the weird puppy sounds in the next room

His requiem is pretty extreme.

[Rules of Nature] defined rules of engagement.

The requiem version absorbs his book of rules into his body and his skin becomes the rulebook. Every rule he marks onto his body takes effect. The difference is that these rules include the rules of, well, nature itself.

You can redefine the laws of reality. Things like gravity and so on. Once again, it affects the user too.

It's quite busted but held together by Ishimaru's own ethics.

They're as dumb as Kaito being angry with Shuichi after the trial.