/DOAX/ - Eternal maintenence editon

>Pastebin to getting started
pastebin.com/uQKDVvq4

>Clicking a link is too hard, what is this?
It's Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, only "free" and on PC. Penis Vacation edition.

>Last thread
First thread did alright, let's go again. Thanks to that other user for adding some more shit to the pastebin, if anyone else feels like messing with it, go for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

doax-venusvacation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn nice, I wanted a Marie SSR but I got the rate up Misaki SSR and I'm already tired from rerolling

She's my only SSR. I wish I could buy the alternative hairstyle, but I guess it's too expensive with the satisfaction points.

Kokoro being Kokoro as usual.

The hairstyles seem pretty reasonable, at least as far as this game goes. You only need 12 SR dupes for the girl in question to get one.

Now, if you want to unlock the swimsuit options for SSRs like ripped variants, you need to sacrifice 5 of that exact SSR to the dupe god. Now that's brutal.

One thing I should probably add to the OP for next time is that you unlock abilities as you level, and you can use the PP from your accessories to equip them with the brain looking button in the outfit setup tab. I clicked it once at level 1 and forgot about it, then came back at level 20 and finally noticed it.

The buffs aren't anything special, 1% stamina reduction or 1% attack increase on spikes, but it all adds up.

Fucking pieces of shit, I wanted to use dupes for upgrading the skills of the swimsuit...

That's how you do it, though. Only a fully skill upgraded swimsuit gets the options.

The issue is the probability. Let's pretend there's eventually a rate up for every SSR at 0.3%. You still have to roll that chance half a dozen times. Only the mega rich will ever get those options, and they'll spend tens of thousands to do it.

Oh I see, got it.
I'm never gonna get the alternative versions then.

someone please enlighten us on the photo mode stage mechanic, its definitely related to ace but not cutscenes

Unlocking more stages? Just clear the rank up missions with that girl as your ace.

Although I'm not sure it works if you start in the middle, because I switched to an SSR to get through the later ranks and didn't get any scenes. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

Is the game down right now?

>Eternal maintenance edition
Yes. 30 minutes until the planned end, but it might go a bit longer.

I'm amazed I managed to misspell the title that poorly.

Maintenance. Should be over soon.

What are the chances that we are gonna get some free stones?

>I'm amazed I managed to misspell the title that poorly.
I'm less than amazing that I completely glossed over the title.

It's planned, so we'll probably get 500 or so. But maybe they'll throw in some free shit for dealing with server issues.

But with pay only gachas, the stones don't mean much aside from helping with the reset loop. Stuff like this is why you make a dozen counts on day one so you can get all the free gems when you log in 3 days later.

I feel like you should've used a different picture for the OP like one of the screenshots from the last thread or something off twitter. Just to have some variety.

Yeah, I just went low effort. It was either that or one of the polygon monster shots.

Server up, no free gems.

I would've went with a pajama one because of event or a nyo one since she has the special gacha.

What? I got 500 gems. Check again.

What are you talking about? I got 500 V stones.

Got 500 gems. Are you blind?

Does anyone know how you get green shit? Because I logged on to another 15k in my account, I guess you get a cut whenever someone uses your girl as the guest?

Feels good to have a decent SSR this early on, I'm getting so many rolls from this shit.

Is the hoodie Misaka has a SSR? I wan't it.

It's N

No, it comes with her.

That's fine too since you can make transmogs in this.

Servers seem to still be laggy.

damn it, logged in and within a match, server becomes crowded and start to lag

Where do I get those eyeglasses and other accessories?

Green gatcha
We gotta deal with those lags until they decide it will be worth to buy another server.

drops

Okay I tried the green one, 500. I got some N swimsuit.

Do I have more chance of getting sunglasses and stuff like that funny looking one sunglasses in the earlier thread if I do the 5000 FP one?

Just save for the 5k. It doesn't have any better odds, but you save a lot of time because you aren't hitting the button every 2 minutes.

The stuff you get out of it is mostly worthless trash, but it's a free roll on a currency that does nothing else.

Maybe, but the chance is still low.

I guess this isn't bad after all

After downloading the game it crashed on the splash screen and now it won't start at all. Wat do? Reinstall?

read pastebin

Nevermind, fixed it by deleting graphics config in the Savedata folder.

Coupon Gacha

Wait what, I thought this only drops SR?

you're thinking of the SR ticket, a few people reported getting SSRs from those tickets before

I'm crashing on the splash constantly as well, despite the game running fine on my last account.

Is it the graphics_config_data file you're talking about?

I'm talking about this one

What piece did you use for that tanline?

Yes, you can get SSRs from that as seen in

This is a regular coupon

I got the same default item but now it's SR?

I worded it weirdly, I mean't user was thinking of SR ticket, and people were reporting getting SSRs from normal ticket. Probably should go to bed.

Default is swimsuit hoodie, that's full school uniform?

Yeah, just delete the whole savadata folder under DX11_DATA

Oh alright I forgot.
Too bad I already got the pickup rate SSR so I don't really have any use for this one.

Is it possible to use the SSR's stats but with the school uniform equipped?

Yep, just check the box under stats in the swimsuit menu, pastebin has UI translation which shows where it is too.

Tried this to no avail, unfortunately. It hardlocks on me every time even after several reinstalls.

Same thing happened to me for awhile, until it just suddenly worked.
However, when I try to make new accounts to reroll with, it still crashes.
But when I log back onto my main account, it doesn't crash.

Well, it's only supposed to fix the Launcher not starting. I didn't say it would get you into the game.

Fixed it by closing FFXIV.
Seems like it doesn't like other 3D applications? Now runs like butter on highest settings on my shitty FX6300, 8GB RAM and R9 280x

Time to do a ten roll again. Will this finally be the one?

What's APL for?

I blame my mother for giving birth to me.

Any idea where to find that place where you put "Misaki Fan" 「みさきファン」stuff, I found it a while ago but now I'm lost again.

Appeal. It should increase the score or something like that.
Just give up and play normally.

Kokoro was talking about the moon so I took a picture.

Oh never mind I found it.

Ok, whatever happens this time I'll stick with it.

Anyone wants to be friends?

You said crashing on splash screen. Do you know what a splash screen is?

kokoro is such a cutie.

Yes, I do. Read my post again. I said it won't start AT ALL. Deleting the savedata folder/graphics options fixes THAT. Not the splash screen.

After this one, the game won't launch at all?

No, before that. Pressing play in the DMMPlayer wouldn't open that launcher. However, for whatever reason, deleting the gfx options fixes that. I fixed the Splash Screen, for me, by closing all other 3D games.

How do I get Kasumi that slut to wear the new swimsuit I just got her in the home screen? She still wears the one she had at start, even though I equipped the new one already

I need 40 minutes just for 1 point of FP?

The problem I've been dealing with was DOAX_VV.exe has stopped responding then today I launched the game, it just worked.

This game is really weird.

Equip it in the girls tab, not the one you use for battles. If it doesn't show up, you need to gift it first.

No, you need to set your timezone to Japan.

Found it, cheers. I feel like a retard now for not clicking that button at all

What to do with all the unused N swimsuits?

You can use it to upgrade other swimsuit or you can smelt them in the shop for vip stones.

Should I upgrade SR or wait for SSR?

Wait. If you don't get an SSR, you're abandoning the account anyway.

Any point in doing dailies? I'm spamming event now

First clears give v stones. Today's daily gives swimsuit upgrade gems which you can easily get from training as well. I'd rather spam event.

Alright. Thanks

what are the odds of getting the same SR?

I wanted to reroll, and I have this error.

Can someone know why?
Maybe I need to uninstall the game before log out?

You need to reactivate the game on the new account. It's the left button on this link.
doax-venusvacation
.jp/start.html

I have the same error.

Then i was mistaken, someone else is going to have to help you.

Try launching it form the site.

It works now.

I appeared in my game list from nowhere.
Thanks for the help

Christ the fights are getting harder and I have only one SSR.

I'm getting more FP pots than I spend from training, while spam farming event B rank on skip all.
Could keep farming forever. This is gonna get nerfed soon.

Shhhh.

Seeing as the fights are getting pretty obvious it's not gonna last that long beyond C with two untouched SSR, what is the optimal way to upgrade them as far as we know? I assume the gems would be the least wasteful but i don't know any way to easily farm those yet.

Just fuse gems and dupe swimsuits into them. I have two SSRs, 40 and 20 lvl and I feel pretty confident on A rank except the rank up mission.

whats the secret

multiple girls on 10 min training repeatedly

>13
i mean the farming part

tomorrow maintenance