eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=mane
ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/144414324165
ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/144412442309
ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/144412238789
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for my wife Syndra

First for Riven

If either of you really cared about your waifus you'd have the balls to name your post number and be correct.

Hecarim is balanced. The god-tier junglers right now are Jarvan and Chogath

user, its okay to have bad games because of shitters. Breathe in, get a drink, come back, and bring glory to Shurima.

I want Nami to drench me in her fishpussy!

He won by 1 second, that syndraposter is fast

xth for Leviticus 20 13

the first one to reply here gets a custom smug pepe of a champion of choice

>32%winrate with Mordekaiser in 19 games
Just kill me pls.
I love the champion.
But how do I get shit done with him?

Hecarim

Ask pixelbutts

Ezreal

what role

fuck off mane

x is a standard number so please.

You don't, he's Mordekaiser.

All he is (along with most other juggernauts) is an idiot test for the enemy team.

congrats you won

do stand by for deliver, hecarims face is a bit hard to sculpt

Finally I own Bard after 4 days of grinding for BE.
This guys is so flipping awesome it's not even funny, his sound effects are so soothing and he does not even talk like the rest of the champ with those cheeky lines that get old really fast.
Truth be told, I've got no idea how to play him, but gosh dang he is so cool.
I think I'm in love with the Meeps sound effect.

almost exclusively top
i watched dong huap's video a while back and mostly follow his builds and usually do decent in lane but as soon as it comes to team fighting i feel ffucking useless because I can't get to their squishies

The value of x gets determined at runtime.

>can't commit to a post number
>thinks syndra would have him
It's really just quite sad.

dude we NEED a tahm kench pepe
get it cuz he a frog and it absolutely doesn't exist yet XD

Does winning not matter to lol pros?
It seems like most teams are just 1 or 2 good players carrying the rest

>fuck off
You have no right to tell me anything, let alone to tell me to fuck off.. Eat shit, tool.

Bard was definitely one of Riot's better designs in the last 3 years. I wish they'd keep going with these oddball designs, because we already have champs that play the same.

fuck off mane

Best couple

made me replynot like it's hard to do it, 7/10

What's the appeal of 3v3?

see

The meta can be interesting, with immobile bruisers being relevant for once. Also just about any champ can jungle semi-decently on that map.

What runes for /our guy/ Azir?

why are you recycling Lissfag memes.

I miss old jax.

xth for my gf (male) Syndrafag

This.
>newfags will appose this

What does lolg think of Hecarim mains?

>a third of the general is some avatarfag
o sick

they seem to enjoy going fast

Best mains because Hecarim is best champ. I'm still mad Rito nerfed his passive but that fucking fish asshat can still freely move through units despite it not fitting at all and already having a lot of mobility. FUCKING MAGIKARP.

I wish Riot would stop removing items that grant bonus movespeed.
Also I fucking love BloodKnight's model, save for the stupid looking weapon.

>press 1 spell and right type of champ
Not exactly respectable players in my book

I'm not entirely sure but sometimes when I queue up in a dead ass time when half the population is asleep and the other one is getting ready to work I'm getting a lot of bots in 3v3 who are even more stupid than rito ones which means easy S on literally anyone which means easy chests. But after abusing that for a while I noticed that to be happening a lot less often so maybe my mmr got increased to the point of not being matched with shitterbots anymore or maybe I'm just not as lucky now.
If your account hasn't played a decent amount of 3v3 yet though I suggest you try to queue up in quiet hours sometimes (if you have a problem with chest farming). I'm on eune so maybe it's different for civilized servers and they don't allow bots to roam around so easily.
That's about it.

Reminder that every grievious wounds effect except Ignite should last only 1 second

>quoting the bible
>even ironically

WEW

How do I fight Gangplank? Fucking dumbass pirate just keeps shooting me in the face and zoning me off minions forever. Can't even go in because he just heals cc and damage. If I try to chase he just runs into his minion wave and fucks my ass, if I try to back off he just chases me back shooting me all the while. Am I fucked without jungler help?

>should last only 1 second
you mean 1 hour
remove heals

>>press 1 spell and right click type of champ
That's what I meant

>Ally gets pegged by basically nothing
>Have to wait an eternity before bothering to heal as Soraka otherwise I'm killing myself for almost no health
I fucking hate this thing.

What's the deal with heca? Does he go that boots active with summ-tier cd? How much damage does it give even? I only tried harvest heca so far, went pretty good, dunno if boots things is worth it with that fucking cd.

Bible is good literature dumbo

So, are you an atheist? You surely must understand Rick and Morty.

id rather read the silmarillion desu

>queue up for TT for the first time
>lane against illaoi in tiny ass corridors
Fuck this shit.

Vast majority of roster is pretty braindead so that isn't an argument.
With heca you still have to think about pathing akin to rammus only much easier, and ulti which is still a skillshot and you want to land in a specific location relative to your target to knock them in a right direction. Other than that yeah you press W and just spam Q, but fuck a lot of champs are easy like that.

S-someday...

We are going to get a new yordle female sooner or latter, right guys?

>delete a fed yasuo as illaoi
>"yeah thats balanced"

I wasn't expecting such a high quality reply like this for saying I'm new, thank you!

I'm still confused though, so what really is Lethality? You say it's good for bursting down squishies, but wouldn't crit be better for doing that for an adc? 2 games ago I was getting bullied for getting duskblade on MF and he told me not to get lethality. I asked why and was ignored the rest of the game.

And so on to the next game, I was having trouble dealing damage to their jungler and sup who was Pantheon, 'cause it seemed like they all were tanky. Come late game, we're all level 16 and such and winning but I still was doing practically NO DAMAGE to Pantheon and their jungler Malphite, so I felt pretty useless desu...

Meanwhile i have like 5 keys and 0 chests

>Chests but no keys
How? Every day I get 1-2 key shards basically just for logging on.

>Yasuo being stupid and sitting in Illaoi ult
That's normal.

Lol just auto tentacles bro.
She's got more than 10s cd on her tentacle-placing passive.
She's the most easily outplayable juggernaut in the game. She's like gangplank but you don't have to time it and can walk out of her skillshots easily, plus gp can still deal some decent damage without barrels, illaoi without tentacles isn't worth shit.

I guess but reading Tolkien without having read/having an understanding of Christian literature is pretty dumb and you might as well go read some dumb pulp d&d novel.

>what really is Lethality?
Far as I can tell it's just a different version of armor piercing, but I think the math involved is a little different or something like that.

Illaoi is braindead op with literally zero counterplay. Just ask /ourguy/ hashinshin. He's high elo so he must be right

Implying yasuo has any means of escaping unless he's already overextended and there's a wave behind him waiting to be dashed off to get back.
That's the reason a lot of yasuos go on a feeding spree, all his kit is about going in, not getting out. For latter to happen you need to carefully arrange the wave first and it isn't always available, and fight needs to happen when yasuo desires it (generally near the wave).

Lulu is like 12 years old.

Is Yasuo, a guy with half of his stuff at least giving move speed, not able to walk away as soon as Illaoi ults? Illaoi's slow as fuck and Yasuo's ult armor piercing should last longer than Illaoi's ult. Yasuo can also save a dash to move away from tentacles and run off in the other direction.

And Irelia is a corpse. Doesn't stop people from sexualizing her either though.

It's okay because she is actually over a hundred years old loli pack user.
The content of the packages are : Lulu, Zoe
I'm not entirely aware of how old Poppy and Tristana are.

EXTRA SUGAR EXTRA SALT EXTRA _______

COCK

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

ZOE WHEN

Lulu is both biologically and mentally 12, even if she like a millennia passed outside the fairy glade, inside of it was at most a year, think of it like the hyperbolic time chamber from Dragon Ball.
Tristana is a young adult and Poppy is at most 300 years old but stuck as a young adult because of magic hammer shenanigans or retarded retcon bullshit.

If her ID says she's a 1000 years old, fine by me

Shouldn't Zoe have come out already? Feels like it's been longer than normal.

Poppy is still young adult because: yordles age slower, girls don't ever grow up or learn, she's actually retarded.

It's flat penetration, it does exactly that, well it also scales with your level but just think of it in easy way, they buffed lethality items to 20, right? That means that when you're 18 level with 20 lethality and you're doing physical damage to a target with say 48 armor, you will ignore 20 armor of it, and deal same damage as if the target had 28 armor. So by stacking lethality and attacking a target who has no armor items and no armor steroids in his skills you basically deal true damage, i.e. not reduced by resistances, if your AD reads 200 it means your auto will deal 200 damage to a 0 armor target, but to a 100 armor target it will deal half of that. Well mf also got her first shot passive but you get what I mean. Plus there's also runes and maybe your target has some skills activated like galio W which reduce damage, but that's how it goes.

Yes crit is good but, it's good when it's stacked, usually after 2-3 items, while lethality spikes with each buy, and mf is really in a kinda weird spot because of her really low base ad to compensate for her passive, and her kit doesn't have a lot of steroids in it, there's only W for which you need to switch between targets to keep it up and you generally don't want to do that. Plus your passive doesn't scale with crit, and your Q iirc doesn't either (except for maybe infinity edge on ricochet crit damage?), so instead of being a subpar crit-adc mf usually builds lethality and plays bursty ranged pseudoassassin.

Pantheon can block autoattacks and maybe that was it, malphite usually has a shitton of armor, against tanky dudes with armor items get last whisper to ignore 35% of it. You won't burn them too fast but that's just the way lethality mf is, you will still deal some damage.
Try other adcs and build standard crit to feel the difference, you will notice reduced burst but increased damage-over-time. Or even try it on mf to notice it even clearly, it's not like it matters in your elo.

>girls don't ever grow up or learn
Like real girls then.

>You cant earn "IP" after game anymore
>IP can only be earned through disenchanting champ shard which is gained when you level up
>Level up loot box is completely random
>Shit like Sivir get you a mere 60 Essence
>Level is increasingly longer to get
>New champ is still 6300

Why is this okay again?

she does have quite the smile.

thats the joke

>girls don't ever grow up or learn, she's actually retarded.

>t. /r9k/

Impressive.

im uncomfortable

Jesus Christ why would someone draw this

>shyvana jungle
why do people do this

nobody thinks its ok
riot employees frequently claim they 'had to do it' because making 'runes' 'free' would reduce their profits

What the fuck are the requirements for an honor capsule, i've been Honor 4 for weeks and nothing

My first level up was a complete box of 450 champs and a 1350 one, it's fucking awful.

It will make Tencent money until it kills the game, then they'll use part of the profits to buy out the next big thing.

Here's something you forgot
>It costs over 3k BE to upgrade champs to mastery level 6
>It costs almost 4k BE to upgrade champs to mastery level 7

>because making 'runes' 'free' would reduce their profits
It's true to be fair, having to buy runes was a huge IP sink.

Still, they could just make some better skins to entice people to buy RP instead.

Can someone shoop some eyebrows on our resident e-girl? I'm trying to fap to dem tiddies but the lack of eyebrows is distracting.

ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/144414324165
ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/144412442309
ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/144412238789

>More du Couteau lore coming soon, probably with the Noxus lore update
>"C" is almost certainly coming some point soon
>DADDY COMING TERROR COMING

Are you ready, /lolg/?

Lee sin buffs when