/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
-The event will be from November 22nd - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liz

Who best girl here?

Today, OP was not a faggot. Good job, OP.

I was going to make a Medb thread.

Jannu thread?

Please put After Part on your Archers for last minute Bowl Farming

Vive la France!

Right with you brother.

BULLYING JEANNE IS HERESY

Post more Medb.

I want to violently rape Jannu and force Sieg to watch

I was just rerolling for fun because I was bored.

Tell me /alter/, fucking tell me how rare is it to roll a fucking 4* SR in the tutorial roll gacha?

Holy shit, as far as boredom rerolls go this is the best I've landed on but I don't know if I'm going to keep it.

I love my wife!

Martha is one of my 3 favorite Servants.

Can someone please post the upcoming rate up chart

What makes tamalancer so good? Her skills seem mediocre, what makes her better than other lancers like titty grey and scat?

Okay.

It seems a little strange that they'd include this paid gacha in with Scat. Theres still an unfilled 2 week gap between the end of the thanksgiving event and the start of Christmas event, and they haven't said a word about London yet so I doubt they'd push it out eary.

Why isnt the paid gacha date in the op but the thanksgiving date are in?

Only if you post an image showcasing her pubes

..........kek........

You guys are rolling for best boy, right?

(you)

>her skills seem mediocre

Jannus thread!
I don't know if the entire best girl one of the better girls? Yes, here
The Saint will answer my call in summer!

Lol

Congrats you got the best servant in the game. You're pretty much all set for all of NA and JP.

>how rare is it to roll a 4* in a ten-roll

What's so good about them? What sets her apart from the other lancers?

I'm fine with 2 weeks of door/hand farming.

this is painful

Casual foxes are really one of the best reaction images there are.

I personally don't find the idea on using money in mobile games, that's all. And more with all this ingame buy that even EA is abusing.
I honestly paid a lot of money if this was for PC though. Not a port, just all the game upgraded to real technology. Aka, a real console and a real game.

GIVE ME ONE MORE HEART YOU STUPID FUCKIN DEMON

>196142670

Post gae

>The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU

Is the paid gatcha going to launch on the same day as the Thanksgiving rotation gatcha? I'd like to just roll it right off the bat so I can start rolling for Shishou.

Do you like BLACK EDITION?

Who is on the left?

Does tittypriest love (me)

>only 3 days until despair

I can't take it anymore lads

My wallet won't be able to either

Anyone? I'm genuinely curious

How does everyone feel about the Paid guaranteed 5* gacha coming soon?

People will have to make a decision to stay free-to-play or to plunk money down.

Pros and Cons:

Pro
>extra 5*
>better friend points potentially
>easier battles
>cheaper than buying star quartz, for anything else
>can show Veeky Forums how good your roll was by trolling everyone how easy it is to get a good 5*

con
>give up your free-to-play status
>may end up paying a decent amount in dosh to game devs. 40 dollars per guaranteed gacha, may fall for more events
>40 dollars isn't cheap
>once you climb in its hard to escape
>have to grind/level up the new servant, could potentially be something that needs a billion of everything to be effective
>could get Artoria or Alteria
>if applicable could get a copy of a useless NP upgrade you already have

I am still undecided. Do I have the mental fortitude to resist everything but paid guaranteed gachas? Probably. Should I pay at all? How about your thoughts?

This alone is dangerously close to being the best skill in the entire game, bar Illusion and Hero Creation.

For those that are rolling her, Post your catalyst for scathatch

Good taste, though I put Quetza in the first slot.

>Read this post
>Decide to look at my drops right now
lol

Reroll if you truly love her.

Who do I save up for now guys, I already have Waver, Altera, Okita and Tamamo. Okita and Tamamo were the only servants I was actually after

I’m going to NP5 Void Shiki and you can’t stop me!

Reminder that the best Archer, Caster, Lancers, Sabers, and Assassin is limited.
Delight Works hates (you)

This song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

Everyone even f2p players should always roll paid gachas. Make an exception and for them

Post Scat/paid gacha rape stash

Ok bros, which color hair represents the most best girls in FGO?

I'm going with Purple.

I got Marie and Carmilla in the first roll, and i got Artoria, Cat and Lancelot in another.

Xuanzang, AKA Titty Monk.

But I already have my favorite servants.

You mean 2030 rape stash

It also stuns her. Np generation rate and star generation rate don't really do much unless you use quick cards, but then the crit damage doesn't really do much. Healing amount and debuff resistance is a meme. It also doesn't increase her star absorption which means she can get cucked by other servants taking her stars

Silver of course.

Do Gudao and Scat love each other?

NP2 it is

Calm the fuck down with images, lads.

Will fapping to a scathatch ntr doujin increase or decrease my chances of getting her?

All colors

it's more effective when rolling for the 2030 to roll for singles right rather than 10 rolls? Due to the fact that one will be a 4* servant in a 10 roll

>that whole post
I'm not even sure why you're bothering.

I-IS THAT LU BU?

Vive la France!

>give up your free-to-play status
Like literally who the fuck cares? Half of the people thumping their chests about being ''F2P'' are full of shit anyway and the only marginal benefit you get from being F2P is that you can proudly say you're not a complete idiot.

Gudao only loves feminine penis.

Enjoy getting cucked by the priest.

Sensei won't sleep with Guda because Guda isn't enough of a hero to be her student. No friendship of the thighs for you.

Exactly 200 rolls. Not spending my paid quartz since that is for all the guaranteed 5* gachas.

If I fail, then at least I can take solace in the fact that I gave it a good try.

I'm fucking pissed. Mordred and Jack were the two big servants I wanted off the paid gacha and they're not in there anymore. Further, I already have Vlad, Jeanne and Drake. So my chance of getting spooked when from 3/11 to 3/9. That's a huge change. I bought some quartz for the Scat banner last week, so I'll just save 30 of them for the paid gacha but I'm still not happy.

Good luck Shikibro. I will be happy if I can get a copy of her.

I'm genuinely curious user, it seems to me like other lancers can do her job better.

These hearts are flowing like candy, It's almost worth apples just to do this quest over and over.

Scat loves Gudako.

She is pretty tsun for the main character in her valentines day scene and her summer version shows signs of affections, so yes.

Everyone ready for the humblebraggers proudly proclaiming to have gotten Scathach in ''a single roll''?

>that doujin where your support list is everyone cucking you for other masters
>not the true reality where you're the pimp and you put your whores on display and you get sweet, sweet FP in return

baka

>your not a complete idiot
sounds like a fine quality if you ask me

Does Orion love (You)?

Vive la France!

Who should I use in my saber slot guys?
Civilization or Okita?

I already got him.

>tfw didn't buy the Hiragumo Gudaos
>this is my second Gudao drop
>just one (1) more and I can MLB it

KUUUUUUUUUUUUURU

Is doing a mana transfer with Void cucking Mikiya?

Are you ready for your king to show up in your paid gacha roll?

What if my supports are all men