/owg/ - Overwatch General

>The Moira patch is live
>Ana's rifle now does 70 damage (was 60), Mercy's rez has a 1.75s cast time (except during her ult), Winston's bubble now has a health bar (like Rein and Orisa's barriers)
>also, GM players must be within 250 SR of one another (used to be within 500 SR)
>A new map and a new hero were announced at Blizzcon; the healer is live and the map is coming soon
>A bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game and normal lootboxes (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that) sometime in 2018

>New hybrid map, "Blizzard World," coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>New offensive healer, "Moira," is now live (but not in competitive yet)
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, “Honor and Glory”
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

>Previous thread:

Here comes T.Racer!

GONNA KISS ORISA

First for Veeky Forums is a /pol/ board

JUST SHUT UP AND SUB TO MY VARIETY STREAM GOYIM

TRACER THREADS
TRACER POSTS

>He's most likely wearing a suit
Nope. His legs are completely gone as the Blackwatch Genji skin is canon. He's a cyborg inspired heavily by Raiden meaning much of his body is prosthetic.

Genji is confirmed to properly be able to RICE Mercy!

Moon honestly pisses me off how fucking money hungry he is. minimum $5 donation, tons of shit he wont allow unless you're subbed, practically begs for subs every few minutes.

reminder that tickle beam bitch is NEVER replacing this cold blooded murder bot.

What graphics card is IDEAL for running this game (120+ fps)

Claim your waifu or husbando or forever lose them.

Only from the knees down. His thighs and all are still human.

My 1070 plays it at 120 on ultra. 300+ on low graphics.

1060 will be more than enough

literally just pick the most expensive graphics card available.

His lower legs are definitely gone as s to be his right side. His thighs could still be there. And Chu confirmed his junk intact.

You didn't claim him!

My boy Rein can only be mine!

Lena Oxton is my wife!

Tracer

1080 with 120FPS on 4k mid-high

>Mercy asked for a few favors about enhancing the cock
>she called it "quality of life"

It's too late user. His hugs are mine alone

Emily go and stay go.

These hair transplants don't pay for themselves, goy.

The edgelord is mine

You joke, but there's nothing going against that. Quality of life would probably be important in his case.

Has anyone called him a jew on stream yet? He's a turbo cuck so I expect it'd get a ban but still could be funny

fuck off

So did the mercy nerfs have an effect?

Is play of the game bugged or something? I'm getting some really strange choices for them.

>reaper ults
>hanzo scatter 1 shots him within half second
>he gets rezed and kills hanzo
>this is somehow PotG

Tracer has that usual American voice actor English accent that sounds like they just studied a Christmas carol intensively

I'm a fan a Ana.

Will we ever see it happen in a blizzard comic?

>practically begs for subs every few minutes.
lmfao

For some reason streamers like xQc or wraxu never have to beg for subs.

Lab coat Moira is best Moira

>TRACER THREADS
If I'm still up then, can do.

>usual American voice actor English accent
Not this meme again.

What are you guys thinking of Moira so far?

Her VA is British and forced under gunpoint to make that accent. There are people that actually talk like that though, despite bongs crying about it.

That rabbit is now a Cyborg rabbit
he can be seen in Moira animated video

>young Ana in old Ana's look
You have my attention.

this season is such cancer. i usually tank or flex to other positions if needed.

queue up into a game and pick roadhog initially. everyone else instalocks dps despite there being two support mains and a tank main in the lobby as well.

i switch to lucio and no one else switches. it seems like at least 1/3rd of my games go like this. i dont even bother playing when it happens i just AFK out of spawn so the game ends faster.

I think most retards that thought she was OP are realizing they were wrong.

ZARYA IS
B A E
A
E

mine!!

Great character, love her

Tracer's voice actor has a normal, sweet English accent and a fairly soft voice, but because stereotypes are simple and broadly understandable, Blizzard forced her to put on her best over-emphasized chav Londoner accent.

sounds completely fake

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

>enemy team get rolled
>they pull out shitrat because his ult is a crutch

It's so fucking sad to see people instapick him if things go awry simply because he's so fucking braindead to play.

Don't you get a ban if you AFK?

You two, fight to the death.

Is this an Archer reference?
Is Moira supposed to be Krieger of overwatch-verse?

Reminder that Tracer's voice is perfect as it is.

It's not a Chav accent, it's just sort of nothing. Like a go at an East london accent by someone who learnt it from Coronation Street, but it doesn't have the right inflection on multiple words.

He's shitposting, there's no cyborg rabbit.

I want old nanoboost back ._.

I want to hear her giggling and purring like a cat as we cuddle.

Underpowered. She's trying to heal and do damage constantly, but of course she can't be *good* at either of them, or she'd be a must pick, so the solution is just to be kind of shitty at both except under very specific circumstances
Here's some fixes
>some response in game to show you you're actually healing someone with her left click
>just fucking scrap her ult, give her something that feels impactful
>lower the resource regeneration for her heal, her damage is shit theres not enough opportunity for her to always be dealing enough damage to prevent her heals running out

Or alternatively, canonically ship her with genji, leaving Mercy pure, and we'll forget all about her shortcomings.

but dude, bro, it's ur fault u lose, dunning krueger bro ;^) literally nothing wrong wiht this perfekt gaem, ur just bad

It's like someone took a turn-of-the-century dockworker in a flat cap and then said, "okay, start with this, and now make it a spunky little girl."

Hot.

We'll be subtle about it. SOmeone throw him 5 shekels and say something like
"I saw video of you at Blizzcon and recognised a fellow Jew immediately, I'm so happy that my favourite streamer is just like me, keep up the good work"
Turn it into a meme that he's jewish and when he denies it call him anti-semitic, insist he's a self-hating jew

pretty much.

Would an American know it's not a real British accent if they weren't told?

what I played: Moira
what I expected: healing card and crying mercy
what I got: x objective kills, x-1 eliminations card

Little girls can be cockney too

>Ellowas' new animation
Truly a golden age, can't wait for vr to become mainstream so I can at least pretend to not be a friendless virgin.

Junkrat is a precious boy

>Or alternatively, canonically ship her with genji, leaving Mercy pure, and we'll forget all about her shortcomings.
Nah. We'll just keep it Genji and Mercy with Moira doing what she does to trigger Mercy.

Dude an American wouldn't know an Australian accent wasn't British if they weren't told

She's not little user, she's just cute and smol.

I kinda know, it's romanticized/stereotyped british girl, exactly the same as what McCree is.

Excluding people with tumblr blogs, no one wants Mercy to be RICED

Not for long, unfortunately. That's my rarest Ana.

She's smaller than the Brazilian Manlet.

yeah i think Tracer is meant to be all lithe and leggy and shit. Aja is smol

What is causing the womanlet epidemic /pol/?

bloo is poo

>Doing my placements
>win 8 lose 2
>all 8 wins i played mercy
>the 2 losses were where she got picked before I could
Hmm

She's not. D.Va's taller than her though.

Being a tank main is suffering.

It's canon mate, eat shit.

Well, it's a fake accent but the VA is from oop norf in england, not london

It's the other way around. People with tumblr blogs don't want Mercy RICED, essentially, pharmercyfags. Other people don't care much about it or are cool with it.

yeesh, Danaerys's face. Noo dude

>Moira is such a weeb that she wants to trigger Mercy into getting with Genji
Heh

I've been playing a LOT of Ana and pocketing the first person to lock in tank. If you ever get me in a game enjoy your gold elims, damage, immortality, and endless nano boosts.
>Last game a Genji was triggered as fuck because I kept nano'ing our Rein.
>He got PotG.

>Would an American know it's not a real British accent if they weren't told?
It depends on the American. How much experience they've had listening to British people.

But on a side note, it seems like a bunch of Anglosphere accents are getting fucked up these days, probably because of exposure to other accents from tv and movies, and especially the internet.
I was watching a lot of Australian news coverage from the recent referendum, and some of their millennial generation have this weird, bastardized Australian-American accent. A bunch of the next older generation, especially if they're more professional, have this strange Oxbridge-Australian mixture of an accent.

REMINDER DOOMFIST IS A HOMOSEXUAL AND HE LOVES LUCIO.

She's actually one inch taller. Will Lucio ever recover?

proves your terrible and can only win when playing a character that doesn't require much skill

>that pic
Did they fug? Did gerard watch or join in?