Why is 90% of this board now dedicated to gambling on cryto currencies?

Why is 90% of this board now dedicated to gambling on cryto currencies?

> He thinks I won't see a 100% increase MINIMUM this year on my BitBay holdings

Baka

It's not gambling when I have insider info on which coins is gonna pump

If this was 1998 then most of this board would be dedicated to making shitloads of money from the .com boom.

If you're not getting in on the crypto boom now then you're a retard.

why don't we all just hop in our time machine back to 2013 xD

Because you're on Veeky Forums, a board dedicated to actual business. If you want to discuss about how bad are women at your work, please visit /b/. If you want to complain about the banking system owned by the jews, please head to /pol/. If you want to have an advice about your "accounting or finance" degree, ask /adv/. If you want to discuss about your dropshiping store loss, visit /trash/
You're welcome.

Buy Ethereum

Gambling crypto is like playing roulette with one color only and your bet keeps growing.

>literally gambling money on nothing more than a gut instinct and the hopes that people will adopt a random cryto curreny
>business

jesus

Its not gambling if you stake pivx

How do I make money without crypto currencies? Is crypto currencies the only advice on here?

A tech company is not the same as a digital coin. Expecting the same is retarded at best.

> Literally gambling EXCHANGE VALUE by storing all your money in USD backed by the world's finest starving refugees, Mexican drug dealers, Negro rappers and middle-aged white Uber drivers who also work at the local obsolete paper mill

You think this is a better idea?

wait what?
how is jumping onto a speculative mania the opposite of being a retard?

Because if you catch a good pump you wind up with a lot of BTC. If you wind up with a lot of BTC then you control commodities that are probably going to be one of the underpinnings of international commerce.

heh

try /r9k/

I bet he still has his Beanie Babies.

Crypto is the future user. Leave stock market, only jews make money out of it.

You don't just filter it?

speculative mania was in 2013. Just like the internet that bubble exploded. Now we are at the stage of healthy incremental growth

Its a pump and dump scam ran by the mods...

Yup

Is that the next one to annoy the fuck out of us?

I'm just saying that this is the boom of our time.

You hear things like "Oh he got rich during the dotcom boom" now, in 20 years time it will be "Oh he got rich during the crypto boom".

With a bunch of people who made nothing feeling like idiots pretending they weren't posting "but it's monopoly money it's not backed by anything!" on message boards.