What is love?

What is love?

You know that thing you have with your family? It's not that.

Love is destructive.

A propositional attitude towards a real or cognitized object implying a particular property relation.

I haven't experienced love for a decade. So I can't remember it anymore.

I fucking hate humanities so much.

Baby don't hurt me

Mercy is bae

Where is the dick in this image?

Don't hurt me

chemical reactions in your brain

No more.

i came here to post this

Chemical reaction.

>le everything is a chemical Xd

That's basically true though. It doesn't make the emotions any less meaningful. It just explains why they happen.

In her other hand, outside the image.

A bond of trust between two people, characterized by physical and mental attraction to one another.

The physical part is key, at least when talking about love between men and women. Men feel most affection physically, and women mentally, and if there is an imbalance in the affection and attraction, then it is not love.

Something Veeky Forumstorians will never experience

This isn't a humanities question. This is an Instagram question only to be answered with a "artists rendition" of a galaxy with a shitty quote in a cursive font over it that misleads people into thinking incorrect things.

>It just explains why they happen.

It literally doesn't even do that.

It's being in your mum's belly. And staying there.
Everything else is oppression and suffering.

A spook

Me too. Really disappointed it wasn't the first post.

An illness.

Anno pls go.

Real Talk

Love is watching my mom wipe the shit off my dad's bed-ridden hemorrhoids after he had to stay in bed for months thanks to throat cancer metastasizing to his spine and he became resistant to phentanil and every other opioid under the sun.

Love IS Destructive, man.

I know I'm late but I had to say that this is some of the most retarded shit I have ever seen on this website.

Quads confirm.