/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
-The event will be from November 22nd - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji /kspg/ Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

reminder not to fall for the mona lisa meme

The Saint

I love my wife!

The Monk

My /alter/ friends wouldn't remove me just because I don't have a CE r-right?

get baleeted fags

>prismlets in damage control
PFFFFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>used the revive command seal
T-this is fine. I just don't have to use quartz to revive right?

>Okita comes to my friend in 1 10x roll
>Had to spend a significant amount getting getting her
Alright, guess you aren't getting grailed or used once I get a better Saber then you dumb whore

hahahaha...yeah.

Do any of you know when the next half ap week is btw?

Thoughts?

MHX!

I've been farming Hiragumo for the majority of the event and I've gotten nowhere near clearing the shop, only gotten hearts, skulls and one Guda CE. I only got Golem balls from the chawans and then went straight to 40AP.

What the fuck is this, how did you guys clear it by now?

A hug for only 5k prisms

Vive la France!
I'm not getting Mona Lisa.

All free quests excluding the final 50AP will be unlocked day one, and farming currencies is only good for getting the alter mats and CE so you're likely to spend a few times with it because +drops on currencies are still gachalocked, but it's still manageable in 4 days.

>last 40 AP is Archer
Easy Modo

Do I believe in Roma?

SCATHATCH
GILGAMESH
COME TO ME!

How do I reset my available support?
No one has Poster Girl.

Smart Male Masters assemble!
We're going to MLB Mona Lisa and Lunchtime EASILY.

I really like banana, tell me which one you are and I'll consider not removing you.

Delete all your friends

>147

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Command seal exposed
FOOL!

>mfw prismlets depending on christmas get a nerfed lottery

Was today's 1ap the last one?

>he's still using bonus servants
>he still wants more scales
As expected of liznigger.

>list of things exposed
>picture of CA hassan
Zabaniya!

MOMMY

The problem is I won't have any of the golden event servants except Alter of course. If worst comes to worst I'll skip her Ascension materials and wait for the re-run.

I can never get over the eyes of this despite how much I love the concept

>147

Enjoy your 800,000 QP doors

Us Mona Lisa bros will never fall below 1 million QP, sometimes we'll get 2.3 million QP days

Assuming, you only use a support Poster Girl for a +1, the boss rush gives 46 Hiragumo per run, provided you don't get cucked by monuments. That's where you spend your apples.

>Grailing your liz
Atleast you know what you like

I love my fellow lizbros!

From 2017-11-22 7:00 UTC to 12-01 3:59 UTC

It says so right there in the news thing on fate-go.us

Or you keep spending them on the Caster node because Hearts.

>your alter
>friend's alter
>4 3stars
that's +12 already nigger if you want to go poorfaggotry setup, but not bringing a non-event 5* to carry you seems a bit risky so i'd rather put a friend jack to carry me with a total +11 drops in the end

Who will spook you?

Some will, I'm sure. Just don't get all bent out of shape about it. You'll be able to replace them with people that won't.

>whales with +20% QP and 1/2 ap

>have 6 out of the 9 guaranteed SSR servants
>1/3 chance of getting a new servant
>will probably get NP2 Waver

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

So that's 8 days * 144 prisms per day = 1152 MP.

be at ease shounen

I don't think I'm going to make it guys

I'm finding it hard to give a shit.
The only important shop CE is Lunchtime anyways.

Reminder that day 1 players with perfect attendance will receive their 20 quartz on the day scat pickup begins.
And since Scat will only be on pickup for 3 days, any latelets starting later than the first 3 days as well as faggots who missed their logins 3 times will be fucked over.

>sees the amount of Mana Prisims needed for one Mona Lisa CE

fuck this. I'll just get the MP needed for the two grab bags

in terms of who I want from most to least is:
Waver
Tama
Jannu
Altera
Classic Saber
Sakura Saber
Drake
Orion
Vlad

I dont need mona lisa to go into elite mode

Hi there, new player here

What's a Pickup Summon? I saw it mentioned in the new event announcement with Scathach, but I don't know what that means. Is it a free summon, like the daily Friend 10x Summon? Is it simply a limited pool like the GUDA one going now?

hoping for tamamo; expecting an np3 waver

>Want: Waver, Tamamo, Drake, Okita
>Meh: Vlad, Orion
>Already have: Jeanne NP2, Blue sabah, Altera
By that logic, I'll get Jeanne.

>Mona Lisa is only 1000 MP

That's it?

>posting the fuckup enigma of this world's leading scientists

that's just cheating

limited pool

>Every database says Okita has 3 quick cards I only got 2
sasuga envy-sama

Is it brain damage?

What team are you guys using for the new 40 AP quest? My Cu's really underleveled and nobody on my support list has him with a poster girl on, so I'm doing the Vlad-Waver-Tamamo meme team.

Want tamamo or jeanne.
Do not want vlad, orion, altera.
Everyone else is "well ok whatever" zone.

Ignore these guys laughing at you senpai, they half to justify the hundreds of AP they wasted farming prisms for the Mona Lisa.

Is scat on rate up everyday?

truly EE-sama

It means you're guaranteed the rate up servant after doing 5 x10 summons.
Pretty good deal in all honesty.

>/kspg/ is still there
For fuck's sake take that shit down before making new thread

I TOLD YOU TO FARM PRISMS

I only cleared it once to get the monuments and went straight back to the Caster one for hearts.

I'm still not buying it.
People can waste their prisms and dick wave over it all they want, I really don't care about it.

>implying it's not from wasting hundreds of dollars instead
RATEUP IS A LIE

>1/2 AP on everything from the 22nd onward
>can grind for MP
>can grind for fucking EXP cards for all the servants I've ascended during GUDAGUDA

PRAISE THE SEAMONKEYS

Cu
Emiya
support lancer with Poster Girl
Benki
Ushi
Nobu

Okay then, thanks. If that's the case I'll just hold onto the saint quartz I've got now, since the only thing I don't have from the GUDA one is Okita, and the chances of getting her are pretty shit to my understanding

Oh! Then I'll definitely start holding onto my quartz. Does a pickup summon also cost 30 quartz for a 10x?

>tfw dumb female master

I can't take it anymore bros, how do I end it all?

What would living with Frankenstein be like?

It means that the things on Pickup are more likely to be rolled when you hit the % chance to roll that specific category.

So if Medusa is on pickup, it means that when you roll a 3* Servant, the odds of that 3* Servant being Medusa are better. It doesn't change the chanec of pulling any specific Rarity or Type of card at all, which is why it's completely retarded and not even a real boon.

The boss rush lore quest will be out in 23 hours, just do it once for the monuments and farm the Caster for hearts

>I-I don't care about it
>I'll just post I don't care to anyone that mentions it on this thread
SEETHING

>start the archer quest
>no good lancer in my team except for normal Cu and support
>most of my team gets it's ass kicked by nobu
>only cu and ROMA are left and cu skills are not charged yet and might die this turn
>only ROMA cards
>press my luck and use imperial privilage
>all stat boost and ROMA goes all out and finishes off nobu

Based ROMA
now I really want to use him as much as I do cu and maybe make a better lancer team

>used CS

Just do it once and keep farming 40 AP caster.

>Want
Vlad, Okita, Drake, Jeanne
>Not so bad
NP2 Orion, NP2 Seibah
>DO NOT WANT
Altera, NP2 Waver, NP2 Tamamo

Have: Vlad, Okita, Orion, Altera, Tamamo
Want: Waver or Jeanne
Wouldn't mind: OG Saber, any NP2 except Tamamo and maybe Vlad
Please no: Drake

ATTENTION:
Even if you have no goddamned prisms you should be able to get 5000 with the half AP even fairly simply. Let's say you have 2500 prisms and an AP bar of 130.
130 AP gives you 8.67 runs of the 30 AP
Each 30 AP on average yields 8 gold or silver embers.
So you need 2500 of these.
This equates to around 312 runs of the 15 AP.
This is 4680 AP total.
Each day gives you 288 AP naturally, which is 2016 natural AP. This means, if you use around 20 apples or quartz on the 15 AP quest, you will have enough. You can choose to save apples for Christmas if you just want to use natural AP, which will net you around 1075 Mana Prisms. You get 2000 more for Saber Wars and Valentines, plus those from Christmas. So you should be completely fine.

If you have less than 2500, do the math yourself.

Don't listen to the deceitful priest.

>only 1100 MP

>can grind for fucking EXP cards for all the servants I've ascended during GUDAGUDA

that's going to be nice.
I ascended 2 (Herc to rank 4 and Julius to rank 3) and got the shit needed to ascend Marie to rank 4 and SAlter to Rank 4 but they are not at level to ascend

Reminder that some of the niggers in this thread were actually complaining about this event before and are now BTFO

Ask Caules

I'm just like you back then on JP, and i regretted it ever since and had to buy the opportunity to buy the mona lisas with rare prisms on the 2nd year. don't be like me

NOBU CAN'T HANDLE THE GAYBULGE!

I would be extremely happy if I got Artoria, Waver or Tamamo
Don't want Orion, Vlad or Jeanne
Rest I'm okay with I guess

Yes you just need 150 quarts which is I think about how much you get from the $80 pack.
You should buy this whenever there's a servant you really want.

>rank
>SAlter

she's the best Saber I have right now

I want- no, NEED Frankenstein.

Well that's unfortunate, because I've already planned on never actually spending a dime on this game

what a shame

Will do