paragondb.info/
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Paragon/status/932407643569885184
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/v44-3
youtube.com/watch?v=s1uqbveaP98
nhentai.net/artist/koyanagi-royal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah, should probably note that patch notes + the actual patch are supposed to be coming todayin about 6 hours from now

twitter.com/Paragon/status/932407643569885184

This is supposed to be the big balance and UI patch since that shitty v44 patch

Steve save us

I am not sure about how i should feel about the update.

Hey listen, pillowface.

If you don't shut your stupid mouth ASAP, i eat your fucking eyeballs.

The update isn't out yet

wtf

What? The update comes out in like an hour. Are you talking about the old update? Cause everyone already knows it was shit.

I am HYPED

30 more minutes
Let's see what Cam has been up to

It's out
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/v44-3

>solo/duo lane is back
LADS

Game is still garbage, go figure.

If Gideon or Aurora ults, you lose the team fight. Plain and simple. If Rampage and a carry want, they will take any tower the choose, with or without minions, once he hits 5.

The game is fundamentally broken on a deep, deep level. No patch can fix it, no reworking or scrapping and revamping can fix it.

Can't believe I reinstalled for this.

Later, /parag/

Let it die again.

Aurora was nerfed and towers were buffed. Plus lanes are 2v2 and 1v1 now so if Rampage and the carry are tanking your tower at lvl 5 you seriously fucked up.

I'll give you Gideon though, faggot needs to get that ult removed.

>Gideons ult now re applies stun on every hit.
So not you Litterally can't counter build it with spell shield or that vitality gem that purifies after 300 damage.
Great.

At least /ourboi/ Kwang and /ourman/ Sev got buffed. However, Shitbi got buffed aswell.

>lanes are 2v2 and 1v1
That's lame desu senpai

90x better than the 1v2 lane nonsense, fuck that

wtf the new drafting lobby looks like complete cancer

So where do i have to go now when i am playing the offlaner?

Ded game

The orb prime lane basically

This legit upsets me when you guys say it.

I want this game to have a nice sized player base. I really like it and I think it’s unique.

/ourgirl/

The new update made the game even worse than it already was.

Our girls are Sparrow, Belica and Serath

Just played a game, I like it desu. People adapt pretty quickly at elo cap so nobody on my team was retarded, but I can imagine it's probably worse in low elo where some shitters won't ward or take advantage of the buffs.
That being said they need to change gold buff asap, it's still too easy for the off side to get it safely.

>ugly whites

Won't matter soon there won't be an off

what

didn't expect to see this back...

accept it
youtube.com/watch?v=s1uqbveaP98

Welcome back /bushbros/. Considering the significant and scope of this patch I hope I get back to regularly playing Paragon as well. I haven't been on it since the NEON era.

Oh can we revert the UI yet? I saw some things in the patch notes but I'm not sure.

>you'll never 1v2 again

>Plus lanes are 2v2 and 1v1 now so if Rampage and the carry are tanking your tower at lvl 5 you seriously fucked up.
Not really, they actually nerfed t1s most likely to encourage taking them a lot earlier and quicker so people can ignore the laning phase quicker to roam around and have team fights. This makes sense when you consider minions now walk slower too making laning less important when you now have more time to see a wave beginning to hit a tower (people will still ignore this anyways but still)

Game has become shitter. Uninstalled.

Yeah but you'll longer be wailing on them right from the start. the lanes will be even so you can actually defend them.

Why is that? Because Epic said what the meta is?

They *recommended* that the lanes should be 2v2 and 1v1 yet haven't done anything to actually encourage that. Especially since lanes are still asymmetrical and you never know what side you'll be on so you can't compensate and choose a hero that might be stronger with a longer or shorter lane. Not only that but Offlaners (which we all know are already strong) now get a huge increase in farm in the early game on top of getting full XP, what reason is there to do 1v1 when you'll be able to rape a carry more easily, especially if you have a jungler back you up?????????

As it is right now, they offered no reason to do 2v2 and 1v1

I don't like the new update neither, i think from now on i'm just going to play my favourite hero in every match and just completely ignore roles and lanes. I just fuck around and try to have fun.

Neon is gone. It's not darker green and darker purple. The UI now you can move the healthbars back at the bottom where they should be, but you still can't get rid of the annoying "pls kill fangtooth" popup on the side.

>Because Epic said what the meta is?
because one side gets a gold buff and the other side gets a useless regen buff, retard. It's better to contest getting gold than throwing your carry into the gimped lane with a buff they can't maximize gold gain with.

You say that like the gold buff ever had much impact in the first place. It's a very poor way to encourage people to do 2v2 and 1v1, if you fall for it you're a drone who sucks Epics cock

That sounds like a significant improvement. Thanks for the heads up

Off lane is getting replaced with solo lane Nigga. Read the patch notes

>You say that like the gold buff ever had much impact in the first place
post your agora

DaveVoyles

now post yours :)

/parag/ is back, atleast to discuss the patch thank god

this patch look like another round of making the game more casuals and easier for shitters.. like Sevarog.

And no Zinx buff too, what the fuck? She's getting reworked for sure she's the only one not buffed right now.

you're not even at elo cap, don't talk to me

Holy shit, since when is the autism man Diamond elo?

I always thought he is kinda average.

>Monolith gold shitter lecturing other people
>mfw

Are you a chink?

Zina got buffed are you blind?
It's more for a support role though.

Zinx doesn't deserve to be buffed. Literally the worst design, worse than Shitbi.

I mailed shinbi since release and a no confused as to why she's still getting buffs.
The lowered movement speed will hurt though.

> Support roles

FUCKING HELL WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS SHIT I DONT WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THAT BORING ORDER AFFINITY AND BE A WARD BOT

> Balancing according to how characters look
Shitbi posters being retarded as always, missed you buddy

>sparrows passive can proc 10 times again.
How horrifying.

Is the attack speed sparrow build back?

>meta is 5 stack zechin
I'm gonna make a smurf lmao

So is the new patch live or is it just patchnotes?
Should I reinstall for this or is it still shit?

Just installed this game because I saw an ad with a qt purple psychic girl and im now level 5. is this game worth the investment or should I get out now?

It's live, and it seems to be.. bad. Good thing: Lowered the movement speed. Bad thing: Haven't decreased the attack speed. Casualize Sevarog. Countess kallari buffed. Make farming easier. Fangtooth & Orb scale, now they're weaker the first time they appears then get stronger the more they're killed

The balance of the heroes is worse than ever. Don't bother with it.

Goodbye again, /parag/, it's been good seeing a few of us back shitting on the new update rightfully.

To the next patchnote to be disappointed yet again by Epic and Cameron Winston/Mustard memery.

>Reinstall game
>Play 2 rounds
>5 man deathball dives and kills support
>Carry runs back to inhibitor and the 5 man deathball follows him the entire way and kills him
>Mid who rotated to help gets killed
>Jungler gets murdered by the deathball in his own jungle before he even got to clear 3 camps
>Green gets stolen and used to brute force mid T1 down and get the T2 to half health before they finally back off
>Less than 3 1/2 minutes into the game

I've never uninstalled a game that fast after reinstalling it. See ya next patch, guys.

Welcome back /parag/

Let's turn those frowns, upside down.
Forget what you know and dumb your brain down to enjoy the game.
Life's too short to be try harding a beta.

who is this semen demon

I wish I could use skills without going oom

Fuck off

nhentai.net/artist/koyanagi-royal/
>Actual kunoichi weeb character when?

the reason this thread exists because I made a thread yesterday asking where everyone was on /v/

Then stay

>Actual kunoichi weeb character when?
Countess is a weeb

>Countess is a weeb
more like alternative goth trash or watever
If a drawfag gave paragon heroes modern day jobs, Countess would be folding clothes at the back of Victoria's Secret or something

delete this right now

>no character reworks

the fuck were they thinking? buffs are not reworks legacy hereos are still shit fix this EPIC

So my honest thoughts after playing it for a few hours now, having not played since the first day of v44 because I thought it was shit.

UI still sucks, but it's much better now and I actually don't feel like killing myself while looking around. Pings are still too easy to miss though and there's useless information everywhere that I want to turn off.

Gideon is still retarded but now even more retarded is Fey. Her ult got super buffed and she's shitting out damage with a huge slow, so, there's that now. She's hard-countered by stasis though and they buffed that card so whatever.

New 'solo' and 'duo' lanes are, at best, unfinished. They need to do a lot more than switch the buffs around. I will say that fighting 1v1 and 2v2 is a nice change of pace though. The game feels slightly slower, like there's actually a mid-game now, which is nice. The downside is that memetooth is still broken, and 5 stacks are going full zechin and cheesing it, similar to when new dawn first dropped. So Epic needs to either increase Fangtooth health again or nerf Zechin again, maybe a combination of both.

Card changes are kind of whatever, PSK is still a top-tier card, but some other cards were buffed and I've been seeing a little more variety. Of course stacks are still running the unbroken + rogue builds while stacking zechins like the anti-fun faggots they are but that's a given.

Overall I'd give the patch a 6/10,it's pretty good, just not at elo cap. Hopefully next patch addresses the big problems like Fangtooth, zechin, Gideon, and new lane setup.

>stasis gem meta is back

What are some good times to turn someone into a bug?

Whats?

Depends on the role. Are you mid or support?

There is a new card to turn someone into a bug for 3 seconds.

>Go carry
>Me and my support head to 2v2 lane
>Enemy carry and support went to the opposite side to go 2v1 against our offlaner
>Switch sides with the offlaner
>Enemy carry and support see us coming down the lane and switch sides again

All the pussies who were free to run amok in 2v1 lane days are terrified of a fair fight now that 2v2, 1v1 are back.

hey bushbros glad to see enough people still care about the game that we at least revive for patch notes. im installing right now heres to hoping the game went from complete shit to only shit. mommy always best girl

They nerfed that harlot

thats because epic is retarded weeb furfags who buff shitbi and rampage every patch. now apologize for being rude

please dont die again I missed you guys :(

Yeh i missed you too. I was really sad and alone without the general.

Cancel your install and save your time. I just finished uninstalling again. Game is still fucking trash hero brawler bullshit, nothing has changed.

>tfw you got tricked into reinstalling this piece of shit game

That is fucking IT, I'm not wasting my time redownloading this shit every patch anymore.

well the UI isn't as horrible as before but the game still just feels weird. i guess im still just stuck on what it used to be, even only taking post 42 compared to now the game just feels alien. it is at least tolerable and they seem to maybe be heading in the right direction but i dunno. glad to see the general back though i missed you guys

>"2v2 and 1v1 are back guise!"
>black side carry gets gold buff
>white side offlane gets shit regen buff
How is this balanced Epic? You actually managed to make this game worse.

The game was on it last legs, this is step one of Epic trying to save it. This patch was obviously thrown together very quickly, no doubt due to the playerbase falling off a cliff recently. Now Epic has done a total 180 from where they were even a month ago. Lanes are back to the way they were, they reduced all the movement speeds to try to create more lane commitment, the minion timers got increased to make the games last longer, gold drip was reduced. The game is showing signs it wants to be more like legacy, It still has to fix Fangtooth, and the map needs redesigned to fit the lane reshuffle and the hero balance is awful like always, but they might actually have realized how badly they were fucking the game over, or they finally put their foot down with tencent and started to take a little bit of the game back. Its just a matter if they stick with it.
No matter what happens I'm anxiously awaiting some employee to leak out everything thats gone on during the games development, from Steve being thrown away, to Tencents involvement, to the game undergoing all these overhauls and how obvious it is that theres some major inter-company politics involved in the games ever changing direction it'd be a nice read.

>The game is showing signs it wants to be more like legacy

I want to believe

Honestly its a good patch, but there's just so much wrong that Epic has a lot of work to do. I really hope they give us a clearer idea of what they're planning long term soon.
We'll see what they have to say tomorrow on the CC.

completely forgot about the CC tomorrow. should be interesting and hopefully they'll lay out their plans to change the map design around. who am i kidding cam will destroy what little amount of hope anyone received within the first 5 minutes.

>tfw played a game earlier with 2 mid, 2 safe, 1 offlane and everyone just dipped into the jungle when they had a chance to help keep it cleared
>mid and safe would death ball whichever enemy was most out of place
>Offlane just did offlane stuff
>We won within 17 minutes by what I can only assume is infuriating the enemy and tilting them off the edge of the planet

The game isn't so bad once you just accept that it isn't a moba and never will be and start playing it more like Battlerite or something.

nice to see you back /parag/ lets hope the game can continue to at least trend toward the right path that we can reestablish ourselves