/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Reminder to play on hearthglen.

am I the only one who unironically likes alex?
he was right about elysium and knows alot about vanilla and unlike asmongold is 100% vanilla.

t. alex

why do people do this?
do you really think im alex or that he even posts here?

settle down alex

Probably, he's kind of an obnoxious sperg. The only WoW streamer who doesn't annoy me is Preach.

>and unlike asmongold is 100% vanilla.
what does this even mean

you actually think i am alex?

he is a bit of a sperg but i think it comes with the territory. I like preach no idea why he get's so much shit thrown his way.

t. alex

Hi alex

sorry to disappoint you guys im not

alex shilled asmongold as a voice for the vanilla communtity after blizzcon but it feels like he's just cashing in on the views. where as alex has been shitposting about forever.

>Alex posting in third person

lol

Why the fuck did his bedroom look like a red light district whorehouse. Did he do gay4pay?

i don't get it why are you so set on me being him?

Alex please

Calm down Alex

>e-celeb as the thread image

welp looks like i'm just gonna take a break for a few days

cya

I've told you im not him if you want to talk to him go to his discord, im just a guy who saw the OP and you know doesn't think alex is all that bad of a dude and enjoys some of his content. not all of it when he was screaming at the CM that was retarded.

why would i need to calm down?
im only asking why you are so insistent about this.

He lives off selling his body to older men and patreonbux. WoW is just a hobby to him and when he isnt beating his table he is beating some prime 60y old meat.

Alex you're getting upset settle down

Alex........

im not upset im just a bit confused you think im him

Alex

stop posting

Stop posting Alex

I don't get it, if i think he's an okay guy i must be him?
that doesn't make any sense

I'm not alex though, despite how many times you repeat it.

again not alex just a guy who saw his picture in the op and thought yeah this guy is okay. as far as vanilla content makers are concerned.

Alex pls go

Okay Alex

explain this reasoning, why am i alex?
I really don't get it, is this a meme?

t. Alex

so it is a meme then?
I don't come here that often, I just can't tell if you guys are being serious or not.

suck a dick to calm down and stop this madness, Alex

Alright Alex

if you all guys do when someone has different opinion to you is shitpost i mean thats pretty funny. why do you guys hate alex this much?

>Alex is still posting

lol

I'm only asking for a reason, you're totally allowed to dislike the guy I just want to know why.

Calm down Alex

obviously they've realized that the hole in their donut was not a hole after all, and they've driven us away. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying to bring us back with classic

whom do i whisper for a guild invite

you're repeating yourself, just say what you think about the guy.

t. Alex

>we have to deal with at least a year of alex sitting his moms basement using his incredibly small personal army to try and strongarm blizzard into keeping classic true to the original

someone just end his miserable existence already

so im actually interested in your grievances with this guy and you rather just repost your shitposts?

Yeah thats the only thing I'm not to keen on about him doing, He really wants to stay relevant he'd be better off doing guides and class analysis and talking to people on private servers about how they play their class and seeing if people who played retail would talk to him. honestly he's being making videos about vanilla for almost a year but his production skills are still pretty bad.

manlett / risa / lythria / valky / luthien / earwen / madtii / threepwood

>Alex is still posting in third person

Should I play this or WotLK?

okay it seems like you'd rather be a broken record than actually just come out and say what you dislike about the guy thats fair i like shit posting too and i can't make you tell me so that's that i guess.

t. Alex

>WotLK
is a better game imo

Because preach just makes shit up sometimes to validate his opinion

i'm guessing none of these people are online right now then

i've actually gotten to know alex, i used to be one of his fangays, and let me tell you what i know and why he is the worst

>1) alex pretends he hates drama
"sorry guys i hate to have to talk about this distraction from our lovely game but i just have to cover this" meanwhile he is constantly stirring the pot and trying to get sicc his personal discord army on people with 100x his follower base so that he gets noticed. alex loves drama, it's literaly all he cares about but he does a great job of pretending like he's just the victim on stream

>2) alex pretends he gives a fuck about server staff integrity
in reality it's just about who will give him kickbacks, he doesn't give two shits. when everyst initially announced he thrust his minions into the /Elysium trembler coalition to destroy that server when all it wanted to do was promote transparency and honesty, for what purpose?

>3) alex is incapable of having fun or not taking himself seriously
has a streamer ever been so boring? 99% of alex's content is that fucking ectomorph sitting in his moms dank basement shit talking people with several orders of magnitude more popularity than him meanwhile if anyone attacks him he fucking cries about it on discord for hours and is terrified to ever respond on stream

>4) typical jew who spams his discord with videos and shit to brigade because they hurt his feefees or have a different opinion than him on classic etc but then when people acknowledge that hes brigading their shit he recoils and acts like he's jsut helping the community

fuck off alex

whisper manlett now and i can invite

>All questing areas way overcrowded, slowing down questing dramatically
>all powerleveling and aoe grinding areas also overcrowded, making them pointless
>gathering professions borderline impossible to level while leveling
>Contested areas are a meatgrinder where chad 60s are just waiting for tender grays to enter the zone, their leather pants and dresses almost bursting with anticipation

I hate this high pop server meme

come home

>100 person discord
>contingency plans for 6k pop

wreathe sure is a dreamer

this guy is so delusional holy shit

Play hearthglen. It's actually fun. Join one of the 2 horde guilds.

no.

>playing the latest funserver

can wpsg please goback

i mean at least he recognizes even a 1k pop at launch is probably expecting too much

i wouldn't call him delusional i just think it's pointless to think about shit that's so far out on the horizon, focus on whats going on today and tomorrow ffs

their meme project isn't ever going to release anyways, its vaporware just like crestfall is

what server even is this

man up fag. my herbs are keeping up with my level, i group to quest when its crowded, and getting ganked is just part of life

everyst

They are releasing Dec 1st according to their discord.

Just like they were doing a stress test and releasing in the beginning of November? Lmao

Their shit is a meme

Amazing

The peon quest works.

See you in 10 fucking years

their website got hacked the day before the stress test lol what the fuck do you want

and released all info in plain text

nobody will ever trust them again kek

for people to stop shilling their meme shit in our threads, we have /wpsg/ for that

no one is going to play a on server where peoples info was stored and leaked in plain.txt

i dnt have to trust them because i'm not a retard who uses an actual important password on a warcraft private server rofl

PLEASE STAY

But lights hope devs made this

are you trying to meme everyst into a thing?

any publicity you give them is only going to help...look how many retards crawled back to loyaltyrewards 2. Don't doubt the power of fresh.

it's a honeypot dude

*TREMBLES*

what's a good amount of honor per hour?

>its a Druid needs on everybodys shit for "offspecs" with no shame at all run

when does that shit even release?website still not up

Anyone playing on Hearthglen? Level 45 paladin if anyone wants to group. Gonna go holy at 60.

literally never

when the fuck is corecraft

get BULLED kiddo

shut up squido autist faggot noone likes you

What's the name of the /lhg/ guild?

mandate of heaven

i thought i was safe from this as a warrior until our healer needed on my mace
what the fuck is wrong with everybody that plays druid

literally dec 1st my dude have faith

AHAHA *COUGHS T2 BLOOD*

g'bye fags cant wait for fresh

*coughs up thekal's grasp*

*coughs up indis dried bloody cum*

how is alliance leveling on lights hope? horde is fucking 50 people at every quest

how is the pve scene on hearthglenn?

as always in vanilla, low level zones are crowded as fuck, high 40's and 50-60 are empty except for farming 60's and gankers.

>Disenchant something with a full inventory
>small glimmering shard
>inventory full
>click on something in the inventory to delete it
>the shard and the disenchanted item are both gone

waggles...

Most zones have people. I'm level 47 and haven't had many issues getting a person or two for elites.

>hearthglen aka how to become a raidlogger in 1 week