4/20 SOON WE WILL HIT THE MOON GET ON THE ROCKET WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

4/20 SOON WE WILL HIT THE MOON GET ON THE ROCKET WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

>Not buying the coin that already got contracts with dispenser companies.

thought 420-pump-thing is just a meme..
think its time to throw some money in .. don't want to miss this like trump-inauguration

another rocket ship taking off without me
wish i could buy

Is that hemp?

What coin boss?

Going to put money in before take off. To the moon!

It's another PepePump Faggots Thread lmao

enjoy holding those bags frog-niggers

Weed meme coins will be skyrocketing for 4/20. DOPE, CANN, POT, GROW, THC are all winners. Pick one, get rich

HempCoin (THC)

I suppose there is a big pump beacause of 4/20

its lit.

planning to hold until 4/20
>blaze it fggt

hot damn a pump&dump i can get behind
blazitfaget

its been pretty well established that pepe dude holds his own bags while the others in the group sell on him

sure seems that way, poor goy.

scrublords die sad when we hit 420 sats
pack em up

lol i tried to talk him into picking the coin and just telling me and i would shill more ppl and he said some retarded shit about community and cited the bill of rights LMFAO , literally a retard who hates profit or something

is pepe buying the coin before hand and shilling it in the pepepump thread so he can sell it while its high?

Old bagholders are FOMOing now after dumping early, THC getting lit

no, pepe tells everyone not to shill actually when they say theyre going to go post threads. he also is having someone make a rollbot right now because ppl like you (fairpumps)

No he was saying he tried to convince pepe to do that and pepe went full philosophical on him about morals... Lmfao

>there are people on Veeky Forums missing out on this right now

this shit is legit popping the fuck off right now

Looks like its going to 200 Sudokus rn, time to jump in boys

Bite the beartrap, goy

Protip: The order book is a reliable indicator of how far the price can fall or moon

Price is on a new floor and stable, I'd buy in now if I didn't already. 4/20 pump is gonna hit this one hard

Reminder that Vitalik is down with the dank and smoke the bombest and stickiest BC bud. I hope he takes the day off on 4/20 and lights up a fatty blunt.

It's 4 days before 4/20 and it's gone up THAT much already? It feels less like gambling and more like a sure-thing. I bet it'll go up at least 50% by 4/20.