Is it actually possible to lose money trading crypto?

Is it actually possible to lose money trading crypto?

>mixing forex with penny stocks
Nope, totally risk free.

I've done no research started last month and increased 35%. That being said the market could crash at any moment and it all becomes as worthless as it inherently is

Yes, obviously. For everyone here making money there's some retard on reddit losing money.

i made a thread but no one responded so ill post this here: look at the price of any crypto coin from March to now. You will notice huge gains. I dont know why this happened - a huge influx of money into the crypto scene - but I want to get to the bottom of this.

No it's literally impossible. Everyone should put their entire life savings into crypto cause its 100% risk free. Nobody has ever lost any money trading it in history.

Ofcourse, if someone earns 50$, someone loses 50$ it's pretty simple

Is this true? I never hear of anyone saying they lost money on crypto here.

It depends what losing money means.

For instance, if you are impatient you will lose money.
Say the price goes down on something 50% - if you hold it will likely rise again (unless its a shitcoin, but even then may get pumped), but if you sell at a loss then yes, you've lost money.

Thats basically the only issue, YOU. I have money in some coins at a loss right now, but I know they will rise, and so I just hold until I am in profit. That is basically the basis of all trading, buy low sell high.

"People never lie on the internets"

100% this. Pure science.

ive lost before and i dont talk about it because im ashamed. ill gladly tell you about my wins though.

No it's literally impossible

I've tried multiple times but I just couldn't figure it out

This is what I think. I can't understand how it can be done.

I've made 300% profits and have literally no clue what I'm doing.

Free money.

buy low

sell high

easy money

this guy lie. this guy is liar.

Actually if someone profits $50 the other person profits in the alternate currency.

is not possible to lose

We are in a bubble at the moment. Remember that. With your attitude you will lose >50% of your portfolio.

No one loses money in a bull trend. It will end eventually. Be careful. Overconfidence can lead to not being vigilant.

>someone buys at 1 sat
>sells it to me at 10 sat
>he 10x his money
>it keeps going up to 100 sat
>i 10x my money too

who lost again?

exactly, it's not possible to lose money trading crypto.

I challenge anyone to find me someone that lost money trading crypto.

I lost £300 on quark.

But did you earn more than you lost from crypto?

It ruined my enthusiasm.

My main problem with cryptos is not losing money but dealing with the missed profits.

Sad story my friend.

But I think you still make more than you lose.

Impossible