Why were White countries so much more successful than literally every other race, historically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dna

raw phallic power

Brain volume + raw physicality + jews creating complex systems of finance

wanting sum o' dat oriental colonial pusseyh

really only for the past 300 years. europe was slow to develop compared to the middle east and china, especially continental europe.

Because you measure success based on
A)Things the white race believes are the most valuable
B)Current events disregarding the complete history of mankind
C)A not scientific ambiguous idea like "white race" with the change to fit the definition to your argument

This is true, white people are stupid and smell like wet dogs. I hate them too brother. They stole science from Africa

das rite.

the only thing the cumskins invented was murder and homosexuality

they stole everything else

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

SHIET

DAS RITE

great thread.

Recently yes, but there are other notables time in history where whites were not the top, technologically speaking. For example much of early math, the creation of algebra and early astronomy were Pioneered by people's from the middle east. We are but a blip on a timeline nearly infinite to us, maybe white people will continue to dominate for century's or decades, times change.

Go back

fpbp

Because everyone has their time in the sun. People like to pretend that "white" people were dominant for a long time, but Northern Europeans have only come into their own these past two hundred years. Most of the "whites" who were dominant in the times of Rome and Greece, i.e. Southern Europeans, wouldn't be considered white by most white supremacists.

The only people that don't follow this trend are the Chinese because they meme themselves into relevancy.

>Most of the "whites" who were dominant in the times of Rome and Greece, i.e. Southern Europeans, wouldn't be considered white by most white supremacists.
Only inbred pagan stormniggers think that southern europeans are not white

Niggers BTFO

how the fuck this board turned in to /pol/ 2.0 btw?

i seriously doubt that /pol/tards would argue he wasnt white. look at that beautiful, european face

Veeky Forums was always a /pol/ colony

This thread is embarrassing even by Veeky Forums standards. Kill yourselves

>> 1962696

no it wasn't /pol/fag

>triggered nigger

cringe

History is always written by the winner

>daily threads about philosophy
>analysis of political ideologies
>taking many factors into accounts when discussing subjects

Yeah, no. Go back to the frog worshipping circlejerk of yours.

Herrenrasse.

>we are one
>europe in perpetual war for like 2000 years
i agree with the strong part tho.

>anime image
>anime+meme
>not even discussing

yeah wathever winners etc, get a trip please.

>analysis of political ideologies
back to /pol/ evil racist antisemite

Go back, stay back

>the creation of algebra and early astronomy were Pioneered by people's from the middle east.
I really want this meme to die.

Muslims did not create algebra nor did they innovate greatly in mathematics. People like Khayyam were glorified translators of Indian mathematics.

source ?

The part where the Chinese, Indians, Babylonians, Egyptians and Classic Antiquity were using Algebraic systems long before Islam even existed.

The Islamic world just gave us the word. The degree of which they innovated in the sciences is greatly over exaggerated.

I'm in France, media here talk a lot about what the islam give to the world (maths, golden ages, etc).

Countries in Europe are much closer together and the climate is much more hospitable than that of Africa, Asia or the Americas.
Ideas could spread easier because of the relative ease of survival, so the standard of life improved more rapidly in Europe than in other places around the world.

Protestant Reformation and Enlightenment

Islam didn't give shit.

They re-translated Indian works, then peddled them as their own. The only area of the Islamic Empires that ever produced any worthwhile science ahead of its time was Iran.

Even the much heralded 'Arab numerals' are just a ripoff of Indian ones. They invented the concept of Math as abstract and numerical representations as placeholders. A rather genius interpretation vastly superior to Roman numerals.

forgot pic related

>protestants
>good

kill yourself heretic

Not once did I ever mention islam, only people from that region geographically, why bring religion into it?

The increase of literacy in europe was predicated by the protestant churches who taught children to read, so everyone could read the bible

Christcucks are ruining Europe with their 'treat thy neighbor as thy friend' to justify accepting and encouraging millions more rapefugees, and then 'turning the other cheek' when they chimp out.

Fuck that diseased religion. Maybe it served a purpose at one point, but now it is a cancer of the mind that should be cast out let it destroy the West permanently.

Jews.

The moors were actually much more developed. In a time where whites were still "blood letting" to purge the pesky evil stuff making you sick. The Islamic people of that time were so developed, they were already making surgical tools for eye surgery and what not. Unfortunately, they fell to the Spanish because they were not expecting to be attacked. I think they did not even have an army becaause the last king ( or whatever they called him) preferred to spend his money on the arts. Basically white people are warmongering imperialists and if it weren't for them we xould have made medicinal advances soo much sooner.

>east arabic(still used in turkey)

What is this meme shit just give a source with a link you faggot.

Greco-Roman individualist values.

this question gets asked a lot

1: mediterranean and north sea trade brought technology
2: of the regions connected to this trade network, europe had the most resources to put new technology into practice
3: the technology started a positive feedback loop and europe diverged

>historically

Before the Roman Empire most of them were living in mud huts. Mediterranean nations did all the work.

this is what shitskins and white-guilt self haters actually believe.

The power of phallic envy is more like it.

>Countries in Europe are much closer together and the climate is much more hospitable than that of Africa, Asia or the Americas.

Thats wrong you fucking retard, Europe had this thing called the ice age, temperatures in Africa were more moderate, and there is absolutely no connection to the two. America is one of the most diverse and hospitable continent, its also rich in resources, and the Indians didn't even invent the wheel when the Europeans arrived. You can't chalk it down to climate change mr Obongo.

They weren't individualist. Not by a long shot. The Ancient world was highly conformist and ideas of the "self" barely existed outside of your relationship with your polity.

Geo privilege

is that real?

The Americas developed significantly later because it was covered in ice longer.

>Geo privilege

The whites had a term to describe that, "GOD GIVEN RIGHT"

We had better guns, germs and steel

Posting picked up, and the faggots from /r/fullcommunism (who are to the left of the rest of Veeky Forums) started feeling outnumbered, so they started crying "/pol/!" at everyone who disagrees with them.

>pot calling kettle black

obviously staged

why kill the dog?

I think this is the shittiest thread in Veeky Forumstory. Good job, fucktards. Let's just archive this thread so we can display it as a good example of not being a "high level of discourse" that is expected.