/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Dokkbabe Edition

INTERESTED IN SIEGE? BUY THE STARTER EDITION!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Official News
Operation White Noise reveal on November 19
youtube.com/watch?v=xeI1k6Imcv0

Mid-Season Blood Orchid reinforcements have been released
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/reinforcements.aspx

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Just Muckin' About:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IUnye
youtube.com/watch?v=YJcergNiMDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So then why do the Russian ops have Russian optics at all? Seems like a really shortsighted decision on Ubi's end.

first for dokkaebae

first for... Moroccans wtf?

no
fuck you

i want to get smothered by dokkabaes leather-clad thighs

Too bad, user.

so zofia is now canonically the strongest operator in rainbow six, right?

But not strong enough to do a pull-up?

I could give less of a shit whatever cunt OP edition it is but fuck you for making this before bump limit even

Blow me. It's either bitching about late threads or bitching about threads 5 posts before bump limit. Get over it, sweetie.

SOLVED: I deleted the download, started it again and steam found the files, got like 30gb off of that, would recommend

>has more mental endurance than Capitao or Kapkan
I am never not going to be mad

strong enough to get herself up when shes DBNO

The fact that they couldn't have even been bothered to have given her like an adrenaline shot or a fake tooth tooth MGS3 style to actually balance out the ability is what bothers me the most.
Instead, nope, she is canonically the strongest human being in the world.

user you appear to have misplaced your op image, here you go

>toughness somehow partly result of father making her shoot dogs for no reason

why do the GROM operators have so much shit. they have pistol sights, both have DBNO abilities and have resistances to each others gadgets and while points mean nothing they get bonus points for killing each other.

a reminder that the white noise website asset pack can be found here:

imgur.com/a/IUnye

What is this

due to being cucked out of a season

For some reason AK has custom vertical grip

GROMfags memed too hard about how their meme CTU was the best in the world so now they're the best in the game

LMGs are good?

>more mental toughness than a literal tortured nigger and massacre survivor

How longer are you gonna play the "le ebin meme buy starter edition xddd"?

fuck off you fucking cunt dokie is perfect and your probably just some fucking butthurt IQfag whos mad that your shit tier waifu ha been dethroned and thrown into the mud where she belongs

Magpul MVG. I'm guessing its because the standard vert grip is too big for the mag.

Zofia is complete garbage. Her DBNO revive is also pretty useless too, you just immediately get killed while getting up.

>Magpul MVG. I'm guessing its because the standard vert grip is too big for the mag.
>Ubi making custom attachments and not re-using the same 5 for every single gun.
Someone pinch me I must be dreaming.

waifufags everyone

>get over it sweetie
No fuck you that's not how you're supposed to make OPs you little baiting piece of shit
Consider suicide or never making OPs ever again
You're probably the cunt that made the one with the [embed] [embed] [embed] too.

Well they had the suppressor wrap for the Luison, and the green laser sight for the RG15, so it's not like this is totally new.

pistols are so wonderfully tight now, magnum is the new rape machine

Yes it is. Sorry you're buttblasted about it, sweetie.

just tired of you butthurt IQfags spamming your bullshit in every thread

BUT does it work with montagne?

sure does

>Well they had the suppressor wrap for the Luison, and the green laser sight for the RG15, so it's not like this is totally new.
And then they didnt even use that same suppressor for Capitao and his pistol.

No
No it's not
You fucking nigger
The rule is always after bump limit
AFTER
BUMP
LIMIT
Fuck off nigger
Go to literally any other general on this website and they do it after bump limit
t. /swco/ fag

yeah, while ADSing

>if youre against a) you must be b)
im neither of you faggots, all waifuniggers are scum to me

Yes it is. Sorry that you're still buttblasted about it, sweetie.

Calm down, sweetie.

new attachment idea

So some of the maps are missing from the Ranked pool. I can understand Yacht and I guess Bartlett, but why Kanal? What was the critical flaw with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=YJcergNiMDQ

Can't wait to be a Dokkaebi/Valk main and be the lord of cameras.

looks like female putin/putin with a wig

Only have of it was used.

It's not just about removing the bad maps. They only want people to concentrate on a small number at a time, that way teams can focus their attention to the current pool. Kanal was just on the lower end of the interesting scale, so it's waiting for its turn. They'll cycle something else out soon enough, like Oregon or something and then put Kanal back in. No worries.

I can get wanting to bait this thread because all generals are susceptible to bait but if you're gonna be cancerous pieces of shit can you at least do it right and make the OPs correctly.

>MFW I'm on a 20+ game losing streak from hardly losing on casual wtf am I doing so horrifically wrong?
What basic things can I do to help myself anons?

No need to be mad about it, sweetie. Just take a nap nap.

It’s going to be okay, sweetie.

Not even gay but Blitz is objectively the best husbando in the game.

>TTS updated but won't load in from the start screen

Fuckkkkk

Anyone else having problems?

Blitz is so fucking after the update. I mained him anyway, so this was like early Christmas.

don't play casual

Wrong.
Dont have the picture but Montagne is objectively best husbando

I copied my siege files to another folder and tried to use uplay's locate installed game function to download the TTS, but it just says that it fails to validate the game files
what do

install all 60 gigs

pls n

same, it felt so good. I still have a .75 kd and a 1.45 wl with him but hey I'm more concerned about winning a match than kills even if it feels bad
Montagne isn't shit compared to Blitz though. Blitz is outgoing and funny, able to handle mental trauma with a simple joke and defuse situations as easily as he protects the defuser.
Montagne is somewhere around 4-5th best

Yeah, I'm 0.7 k/d and 1.3 w/l with him.

Why are so many people getting triggered by female ops? The original rainbow six games had females, and it's a fictitious video game where half the shit in it makes no fucking sense - including many of the gadgets - but just because a character is female it just HAS to be political. It's like nothing can avoid being political nowadays can it? Nope, just because an operator is female there's this big fucking issue and people continue to go on about how women shouldn't be in the game or how women are inferior or some shit. Literally just as bad as SJWs, claiming that the sex of a character even fucking matter and that there needs to be a specific ration of men to women. Why?

didn't wanted to raise my hopes for more pve content and i was expecting outbreak just the maps with the yellow smoke but now, its definetly zombies

>NAME: ELIAS KÖTZ
>DATE OF BIRTH: APRIL 2, 1980
>HEIGHT: 1.75M
>WEIGHT: 75KG
>PLACE OF BIRTH: BREMEN

>NAME: GILLES TOURÉ
>DATE OF BIRTH: OCTOBER 11, 1968
>HEIGHT: 1.9M
>WEIGHT: 100KG
>PLACE OF BIRTH: BORDEAUX

Light weight, MANLET, beta male, millennial AND he has no choice of weaponry

not in MY headcanon. Sledge is the strongest one, and you, Ubisoft, can shut your whore mouth.

>headcanon

theyre ugly

I'm really curious as to how they're gonna handle this. Will be like COD where you barricade a room and try to hold out, or will there be objectives and escape like NMRIH?

As long as the operation goes well it is of no concern as to whether you killed more men. Blitz is a true operator.
You almost had me user but I noticed that
>ifunny.co
watermark so your argument is invalid nigger

>peekaboo camp around a corner gameplay
>over half the operator gadgets are dumb gimmicks
>no sniper rifles
>awful ps2 graphics and no functional lighting
>SJW pandering out the ass
>special snowflake stronk womyn operators

All of you need to go back.

i believe is closest to l4d2

>You almost had me user but I noticed that
>>ifunny.co
>watermark so your argument is invalid nigger

>he doesnt get the joke

>no sniper rifles
>no sniper rifles
>no sniper rifles
>drumftard anime picture
You need to go back to /pol/ first, nu/pol/ soyboy

Hopefully it isn't some fucking TH reskin.

dont you have a katawa shoujo general to bump?

>he thinks I wasn't also joking by being ironic on how his argument was invalid for having this

What the FUCK
It's thermite

Are all the operators unlocked on TTS? My friends are asking and I'm at work.

Seriously, I'm getting anxious. Lol. Anyone know what I could possibly do?

The TTS won't load in for me. It downloaded fine, but now won't load in from the start screen.

Restarting the game, Uplay, and computer didn't work. I wanted to uninstall the TTS and try re-downloading it, but Uplay says that some files cannot be deleted, and therefore I can't uninstall it.

how the FUCK do you fix the retarded micro stutters and input lag in this PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT FRENCH RETARD GAME

Well they're putting all this effort into ARG, I really doubt it'd all be for that.

>this is the future

>the bosg does 80dmg at 50m
Holy shit I love this shotgun so much

You’re the soyboy for playing this SJW game, faggot. All that soy and Jewish propaganda is rotting your brain.

holy fucking hell how am i being matched with the DUMBEST faggots ever
i swear this shit doesn't happen in the normal game

But its not a french game, its Canadian

>they gave blitz the new pistol recoil
POWER OVERWHELMING

close enough

Also gets an angled grip too which is great

french canadian

What? this is just ironic inception, if the ifunny watermark was an ironic joke and then I made an ironic joke back how does that lead to me pretending to be retarded

>Thermite
>better than anyone
Thatcher is a better husbando than thermite lad, but Thermite is in top 10 at least since I haven't ranked shit
I'm literally not even into husbandos so I have no idea why I'm doing this

literally the opposite side of the world

"French Canada" isnt a country

>new and don't know all the maps
>learn 2 maps in custom
>disable all the other maps in preferences
>never get the 2 maps I learned and always get huge confusing ones that I get raped on

please send help

do I have to spend 20 hours learning every single map before I can actually enjoy this game and not suck dick

>"French Canada" isnt a country
Tell that to literally anyone from that province and get back to me.

just play the game nigga

>You thought the new ops were op bullshit, but it was me, Blitz!
We need a Blitz edit of this
Pretty much yeah
Go learn the other maps nibba if you do it sooner you'll thank yourself