Some people on this board will trust this creepy ass looking motherfucker with their hard-earned cash

>some people on this board will trust this creepy ass looking motherfucker with their hard-earned cash
the bagholder tears are going to be amazing

>1992
>>some people on this board will trust this creepy ass looking motherfucker with their hard-earned cash

stay poor

There is something magical about him. The right kind of autist to trust with your life savings.
I trust him, why don't you?

Thats exactly the kind of guy you should be trusting. Some chad in a suit will talk big game but not have a clue what he is doing.

>oh shi i messed up
>better elliminate all previous value and start over

Exactly, this guy doesn't give two fucks about money or fame. Hes the smartest guy in the room with a vision. I'd give him more of my money if i could.

Kek what a faggot

top zozzle noooo that can't be real m8

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

this. Vitalik is a genius level autist. There was a stream where he was asked if hypothetically he got a quantum computer from the future and could crack bitcoin what would he do with it. Without hesitation the mother fucker says "open source it".

Holy fucking shit. That fucking face, that fucking haircut and that fucking stare.

that guy is fucking creepy.

That's the limit. I'm selling all my ETH. Fuck that guy.

is this nigga a fucking alien?

seriously m8, telll me this is fake..... i have a lot of money invested in this guy

Get on those weed memecoins before 4/20. Vatalik blazes like no other autistic. Hes fucking lit and only burns the stickiest OG kush.

>that pic

what the fuck

vitalick

I'm selling. This is too much autism. A little bit is okay, but this is too much. FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK? I thought this man was a fucking genius?

Rare vitalik

This motherfucker looks like an even more creepier version of me

So you're saying because he's like 90% of every 4channer, it would be a bad investment?

The no coiners make fun of his appearance as a way to deter future investors?

Now is a great time to buy.

Hilarious that he would crash bitcoin with no survivors

You don't get it. Whoever asked that wanted to know if Vitalik would take the chance to compromise btc and take it all for himself, he wouldn't.

>some people on this board will trust this creepy ass looking motherfucker with their hard earned particle theory

Holy shit lmao