Be genuinely rich

>be genuinely rich
>occasionally hop on here to laugh at the rats scurrying to shill shitcoins and give shit financial advice like they know anything

Before you ask, yes I have zero ETH.

I'm poor, give me money, so you can keep laughing at me while I keep shilling shitcoins.

This is Veeky Forums, we're allowed to be rats scurrying to the next best crypto pump, who can blame us.

Then give us some knowledge for a change, since your so high and mighty

even if you're not lying.

you're most likely just some inheritance fag.

>>be genuinely rich
How did you get rich?

Shitcoins might be a meme, but but with all the pump and dump shit going on, this is a "nice" way for neets to double (or more) their money (or to loose it quickly…). You can turn $100 into $1000 quite easily it seems, with stocks, that is much harder to do.

you must live a sorry life.

Wow man thanks for your thought provoking insight, such knowledge and wisdom you have blessed us with.

>genuinely rich
>shitposts on Veeky Forums
k kid

>be genuinely rich
Like Jesus on Easter, ihaz returns from the dead! Praise be the father, ihaz, and the holy bogle!

Get fucked, grandpa. This is the new world. You have no place here anyway.

I am happy for you user :) .

However this is internet and that means I Vladimir Putin the richest man in world and can fuck you over with my GRU spy network and fuck your gf if she is gymnastic and if shes not just BJ

finished with taxes now i have money to spare

about to start a brokerage account with vangaurd

are index funds the way to go?

11 mil isn't really much these days. Sure doesn't make you 'rich', you're about a quarter way to a comfortable retirement.

If 11mill isnt enough, you're either Zimbabwean, or the most absolutely, stupendously, fucking retarded dumb cunt ever.

It's upper middle class at best.

With 11 mill, you put some in property (maybe bring in rent), you put some into mutual funds, and you could even buy low risk bonds at high as fuck volume and still get a huge amount of money as yield (or a term deposit if it has higher returns). 11 mill is just the start, and it's one hell of a start. By shear volume, you can make decent amounts off of low risk investments.

Nonensense, only there is on e Vladimir - ME
pic related

Fucking delet this or I will trace your ip address. You have time until I make my bed. Be prepared for reckoning

>11 mil isn't really much these days
Yeah, if you have no idea how to spend your money efficiently.

Wow, so much peanut butthurt and jelly up in this here thread.
I almost feel sorry for you neet poorfag losers.