/rsg/ - Runescape General

Zam and Davey Forever A Hundred Years Edition
Previous thread Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive since the First Age, what did I miss?
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
runescape.com/patch-notes
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/combat-pets--premier-club
>November's Month Ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=XtHs0mamlmg

>RuneFest Reveals
services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-reveals

So are Turkeys ever going to come back again or is this a last chance to get them? Or does no one know?

wtf r u doin m8

best edition edition

stop bullying dave he has the low functioning autism

Menaphos quests would be good content without the rep grind

Aside from the classic rares every "rare" is up for re-introduction at the behest of Jagex.

Runescapes in game info is a mess, lists magic logs as members only for firemaking yet they are f2p for it. Sighted magic shield bows are also listed as members only. Wonder just how many mistakes there are in these lists.

Also if they just made it into a single quest

Dont worry, it hasnt made it past QA yet ;^)

Thank god f2p is irrelevant

Or at least a RFD / DOD style quest

ded

What's his endgame?

To assemble a squad of elite ninjas and steal the shield of arrav.

>
Remember to keep a perfect sword you need to buy the schematic
Even then it needs to be a specific schematic for you to keep it

I just started the game like 18 days ago so it still is for me.

if i get capsarius souls in the dungeon will it only spawn capsarius in my dungeon? or will it be random like rorarii gladii etc

Ascension creatures all share the same soul/spot in the codex, so I assume they'll randomly generate whatever when placed in the dungeon.

Still is irrelevant? Yeah.

Help me /rsg/. NXT has always worked and as of today when I select a world to login to it just says "loading please wait" with a black screen. I tried reinstalling and restarting my computer but still nothing. Please, I hate the java client so much

It's kicked me out a couple times for connection errors today as well. I figure it's probably on Jamflex's side and should be fixed soon enough.

I didn't wanna believe it, but combat pets borked the game

Since user brought up sunken pyramid, are tormented demons aggressive in the dungeon? I wanna know if I can stick them in the same room as ripper demons without it being an annoyance

NXT sucks, Java for life.

What should I buy on the GE for high alch training?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Evil Dave.

I think you mean "what should I buy from GE to bot high alch" stupid cunt

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape:Grand_Exchange_Market_Watch/Alchemy

Yes, of course. Thanks for correcting me, cunt

You should buy yourself a brain

incandescent energy to charge your auto-alching machine

I want the quest to end with Evil Dave realizing that Zamorak is a faggot and loser and even says it to his face.

>already 1 virtual level
>still don't have willow
The suffering continues

this guy comes up and starts picking up your drops at camels
what do you do

>chasing skill pets deliberately

>not having 7 before max

disassemble them between abilities to assert dominance

Java allows for better anti-aliasing and consistent(Not better, just more consistent) lighting.

NXT allows for massively higher framerate thus lower local latency, reduced system resources for lower power consumption and heat, farther draw distance, no in game 'loading please wait', a full sized cache, decent resolution dynamic shadows for everything, and settable skyboxes.

The framerate alone sells it for me. Consistent 120FPS is 8ms frames. Which cuts any buffering latency down more than half, from Java's max of 50. Don't even have to sacrifice AA to hit that, most of the time.

>full sized
Yeah the size of your entire computer.

It uses like 8-10GB at most.
I seriously hope you're not that tight on drive space.

My computer came with 8 GB of RAM

just finished plague's end

pls @

welcome to endgamescape

?

Hard drive space, dude. Live RAM usage varies from 500MB to 3GB depending on settings and area. Never absolutely all of the cache.

The benefit of a full cache on the hard drive is no loading delay from trying to download resources from their servers while you play.
Once the resources are cached on your hard drive, RS only uses like 1kB/s of bandwidth max.

Doing that with Java wasn't entirely possible due to Java's crappy enforced garbage collection. Which would delete parts of the cache when loading others, both for RAM and drive space.
Which is another reason NXT is better, no excess cache loading stutter.

they were only worth 40m because one guy was hoarding thousands of them to create artificial scarcity
He got utterly BTFO because (((new rares))) are a are garbage "investments"

>not being max before skill pets

after a while i notice that bandos spiritual mages dont aggro on me even though i have an aggro pot active, thoughts?

lol you can't be this stupid

So you're willing to spend money on attuned ecto but not overloads? WHY?

mostly because i never liked herblore for whatever autistic reason
but now that i have this moneypit completed i will
might even buy 99 this dxp

You might want to do it before dxp because you're going to need a lot of overloads for bossing and slayer anyway

Yeah, I'd also recommend just making overloads normally. The stack of them you'd get from normal xp rates is about the right number for proper long term use.
Back when I got 99 from doing extremes/ovl around ovl release (With no bank preset!) it gave me like 4k (3) overloads. So you could probably make like 2k searing/holy/supreme/sup-salve or whatever for 99 instead.

Consider it to be buying and making supplies. Training herblore itself becomes secondary once untradeables come into play.

ded

still ded

So what realistic milestone should I go for after Plague's End?

Trim.

Harmonised Rune.

Master Quest cape

stop dying

but I keep DCing

I miss the GE lads.

t90/t92 set

># #
stop this that's not how you quote people

how the fuck do you expect me to get from 115 to 120 slayer without any content in between besides useless warrior akhs?

The same way you got to 115 slayer dumbass

buying treasure hunter keys?

There's a lot of xp between 115-120 though

Less xp betweeen 115-120 slayer than 1-115, you can afford it

Deal with it, nerd.

i dont like slayer

ok

Make me.

how afk zilyana

do damage

so it's as simple as garbage door, no need to stand anywhere like with birdbrain or use ability at a certain time demonface?

no, but she can sometimes hit you pretty hard with successive magic attacks so you have to pay a little more attention than at graar

so what do you do when that happens, just eat food?

or wait until soul split heals you back

any tips for vampyre slayer? He regens health too fast :(

you have the wooden stake and hammer in your inventory right

Yeah, I have my warhammer and stake

can you post a picture

What're some things that get you guaranteed salt mines?
>light fires at evil tree

you need the stake hammer
you can't just use a warhammer

oh, do i need any potions?

>use any card except meerkats or mosquito in sinkholes

saying you enjoy menaphos rep grind on the rs forums

Wait since when is lighting fires bad?

Kill yourself hogan tranny fag

“I get my membership with bonds so jagex doesn’t get money”

Cres currently active: 6

it kills the tree faster

Autists are convinced it cucks them out of woodcutting xp even if the tree dies of lightning.

>wear a purely cosmetic item
>override the slot it's in anyway

ill shit on ur neck

Why does this trigger people?

bonds give jagex more money per time spent in membership and make them more likely to cater to whales in future updates

everyone being cres at once makes it harder to disable many automata and harder to deposit memories when you're on cooldown

Reminder that jagex will continue catering to whales even when the whales are all gone