/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread TRIPLE THREAT edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

why do you fuckers insist on arguing about the Purple Clown every other night

Picture perfect strawberry!

Because purple clown is best

Animator!

I love you, /drg/!

I want to fuck Kaito!

would it be sex if the condom broke

Koko! No fighting!

That's a unique ship.

Lovers!

>196267964

Accidentally skipped over the Tenko pillowfort, doing that now

Miu!

>Hajime raping Oma with his large hope cock
Hot

Post your favorite dangan without posting them directly

MUGI!

On top of the DR3 fake-outs, I guess there was also (not) Togami in SDR2.

Killing off any V3 survivor would be really mean-spirited, even for DR. They already lost everything.

Maybe Hajimeme is just giving his son a good pat for doing good on his math test and he will buy him ice creams later.

i mean

Hinata and Komaeda sharing Ouma for a night would be hot.

I don't want to fight, I only want to love him.

>Maki dies pushing Himiko out of the way of truck

best girl

Hajime and Komaeda would make great Parents!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I love all of you :)

The best!

just fuck me up

It certainly is extremely cute.

Before I start working on the line art, I wanna ask you all if there is anything else I should adjust, proportion wise, as well as any other suggestions for my paths. I am not very good at this, so any tips is helpful.

I plan on somewhat fixing the shoulder, elbow, and hands (they look like a claw so far...) a little bit. I am not very sure how to go about the frills on her dress. Once those are done ill finish up the asymmetric bits on her hair (which will hopefully fix the ears...)

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

I love you too!

Night night. Also, post more Tenko lewds

I want Teruteru to C U C K Izayoi by making desserts that turns Ruruka into his cream very own cream container
I want Izayoi to watch as the fat little manlet pounds Ruruka like he pounds dough
I want Izayoi to drool as he sees them eating sweets as they fuck
I want Izayoi to become jelous, not of Teruteru, but of Ruruka
I want Izayoi to join the cream team
I want Izayoi to become mind broken by Teruteru's mindbreaking desserts
I want Teruteru to turn Izayoi into his soy boy toy
I want Teruteru to cuck Ruruka

:^)

spyro subway

Is Teruteru the only bi character in the Danganronpa universe?

>would you mind showing us your toolkit?

Did 2-6 have a closing argument art?

If you could rewrite a trial in V3, which would it be?

Honestly, abit of a unpopular one,but I thought of V3-5 ending up at-least the same way of 1-3 with you lying much earlier.

That or having both in the exisal. It was a nice trial ,but it kinda ended anti-climatically

hes more like
omnisexual

Korekiyo seems to be

You guys should play the DRV3 demo if you haven't already. The case is unique

Saihara exists

Miu is kind of gross.

I want everyone to win the Terubowl whether they like it or not.

where's the uncensored version

3-2 easily, its just really retarded.

can you even get the nail brush event in chapter 1 on first playthrough without it? i seem to remember the monomono machine not being open at that point

3-3
Chapter 3's always ass

Oumaede!

"kind of"

2-3 was pretty cool

way better than 1-3 at least

I dunno I finished the main game without playing the demo. I always thought the demo was just the first case or whatever

Ibuki, Mondo, Mikan, Saihara

I'd just have someone other than Kiyo be Angie's killer in 3-3.

holy shit dude youre missing out

hagakure dies
again

1-5******* but yeah
Honestly , the should've gone with the two killers thing. But somehow thought having one SUPER obivious one is a better one??

Miracle Danganronpa 9 is still the best one

Why Mondo?

THANKS

Have fun rewriting the entire game without Korekiyo somehow ending up dead in Chapter 4 and it being recieved favorably.

Goodnight /drg/

That's not bad for a first sprite! If you keep practicing, you'll be pretty skilled eventually. Are you using that one quiz man guide?

thank you so much my friend

Kaede eating Shuichi's ass while she jerks him off with a reach-around

Give her to Tsumugi, she'll take care of her.

goodnight friendo, may you dream of many Chihiros!

Just gently set her down, Maki.
Don't fucking hold her upside down.

That's gay

Wake up Shuichi

He no homos Naegi more than once, his relationship with Ishimaru, and he talks about having trouble picking up girls he's interested in because of his anger issues in his ftes.

3-3, someone else is Angie's killer so Kiyo gets to live a bit longer. He kills himself upon learning the outside world possibly got destroyed in Ch4

goodnight friend, may you dream of MANY Chihiros!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Why would he do that if Himiko and Moogs are still alive? His views on death wouldn't be too concerned with the world outside being dead or not, just that he's down to the final two suitable girls.

I'm just now finding out about Valkyria Chronicles 4, and how it's supposed to be like the first game and not that weeb shit we got for the last couple entries!

Between this, Ni No Kuni, DBFZ, and hopefully please Metroid Prime 4, 2018's looking to be even better than this year!

Anybody else having a wonderful day today?

Hey, how do I start having dreams of my waifu, Ibuki?

I loved it when they revealed Junko's clone daughter as the female protagonist's love interest.

>komaeda tries to dog paddle to the edge of the pool but junko puts the 'high waves' setting on

I want Maki to beat me up.

Rewrite 3-5 from the ground up. That chapter is awful.

Truly the queen of despair.

just keep thinking about them until you do!
...is what people tell me...

Kick the baby!

>Mondo finally works up the nerves to ask out a cute girl
>She says yes
>They go on an adorable date downtown
>She comes back to his place
>They start making out, nervously but eagerly, like the teenage virgins they are
>Mondo's shirt comes off, revealing his rad muscles
>Gazing at his chest appreciatively, the girl remarks that he's quite the manly man
>Mondo is triggered
>In a fit of self-directed rage, he bashes her head in with a nearby lamp
>She is dead
>Tearfully and shamefully, Mondo redresses her body so she won't be found in an undignified state

I'd rather he made it to the end, personally, just to see how he would react to all the chapter 6 reveals.

I've been more productive lately than the last week, which feels nice! Thanks for asking, Mugifriend!
2018 looks so full of good games, when did the industry wake up and make good games again like goddamn

>Komaeda has trouble swimming because her boobs are too huge

Ni No Kuni 1 was awful so unless 2 is completely reworked its not worth getting excited over. Prime 4 will definitely not release next year and VC4 will be bad like the last three Valkyria branded games.

SHSL Assassin but he's a 6'4 300 lb Russian guy.

They would only help her float better, user.
Think of the buoyancy.
Speaking of this, wouldn't Asahina swim faster if she was flat chested rather than busty?

V3-5 but Kaito killed himself and Ouma is alive for the finale as one of the last four survivors. In the ending sequence he makes Himiko fall in love with him.

Apparently Ni No Kuni 2 had an overhaul to the gameplay, also eff you, the first game was one of my favorite 2013 titles!

>Kiyo starts having a meltdown in the middle of chapter 6
>his tulpa comes out and tries to calm him down

>wouldn't Asahina swim faster if she was flat chested rather than busty?
Yes, large breasts create drag

>still not as big as her boyfriend's 91 cm moobs, however