pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Hard to say, at SL90 you'll still get the occasional guy who overleveled for Grand Archives. SL80 is the official "recommended" level for AoA, so you'll probably get decent luck there, as you can still invade up into SL108 (SL112 as a Mound-Maker), which is still within TRC territory.

Any cute people here who want to me to cum inside them?

Post waifus

I sometimes wish I was Lorian tbqh

Anyone want to play on ps3 das 2 SL 253?
Non sotf btw

Go home Akari, you're drunk.

Who?!?!?

finished dark souls 2 for the 2nd time. Knight then swordsman.

Ive started a cleric and literally wtf is this class supposed to do? It that class centered around healing, lightning spear and enchanting lightning on weapon only?

How would 85 fare?

An update on the DaS3 Google Doc:

As per suggestions in the last thread, I've moved several things around. A bunch of the DaS3-specific shit in the readme Pastebin has been moved into the doc, mainly stuff involving trading/muling and FCs. I coalesced a bunch of stuff into a character planner section, including a picture guide on how to do infinite respecs. Most of the stuff in the Media section and below is still unchanged, since I'm not sure which ones I should remove and what should stay, plus I have literally zero experience with CE.

As previously mentioned, I'm also making fair progress in porting the sliders Sheet. Will probably take me at least several more days to double-check the submitted sliders though.

Please keep making suggestions as to how it can be improved.

>cute

You're supposed to bash the faces of heretics in with your lightning mace in the name of god

>Open a normal door in DaS1 or DaS3
>Simply open the door normally, not too quick, not too slow
>Open a normal door in DaS2
>Carefully, methodically, push the door as though someone in the room you're entering is sleeping and you don't want to wake them

Is dragonsis not still a meme?

Everything is slow af in ds2. Drinking your estus, picking items up, opening things, and probably more. Your character walks like a fucking robot too

yours is lewd

Can you faggots fuck off? your characters do not look good in any way

Literal who

Ok but i don't know why you want this.

Post your character.

What god though?

Don't hate on my character because he isn't a waifu.

I don't. He looks like Patches.

You might still have trouble finding people in the base game, but it would give you a decent search range for the DLCs. Keep in mind that people will still overlevel for the base game, so you're still likely to find invasions in the Grand Archives and ADP.

Nah he's not patches what're you talking about?

This is so fucking frustrating. Why can't FROM just make an actually fucking good game for once? Every single one of their games is just different iterations of "Wasted Potential: The Game" with "Varying Amounts of Disappointment" for the DLC.

Have a cool, semi-open world game where you can generally go wherever you want at any point after you start? It's Dark Souls 1 so you gotta worry about the typical jankiness and other unpolished mechanics that have aged pretty bad.

Have an ambitious, even bigger semi-open world game with tons of weapon, spell, and armor variety? It's Dark Souls 2 so you gotta replay it at least a million times before you get used to how horribly it controls and so you have a character that isn't totally fucked out of matchmaking with the proper people. Not to mention how even when you get used to how it plays compared to the other entries, you're left with a world full of Lost Izalith-tier levels.

Have a new semi-open world game that has those two previous games to learn from and hopefully improve upon? It's Dark Souls 3 so that doesn't happen, instead it's a weird anomaly that takes a lot of good ideas from Dark Souls 2 and tries to cram them into the limitations of the Dark Souls 1 engine.

What is so hard about making a game with Dark Souls 1's movement and Dark Souls 2's combat options? I would love to be able to dual-wield and powerstance in Dark Souls 3, why can't we have that?

Wrong spear dumbo.

He just upgraded, that's all

Daily reminder that Patches the Hyena/Trusty Patches is Gwyn's Firstborn.

His deity status was revoked and he was exiled right? That's right! He went to Boletaria and took the name of Patches the Hyena.

Patches really hates priests, clerics and such people. That's because he hates everyone associated with his father and Faith builds because of what they did to him.

Patched used to use an Adjudicator's shield in Boletaria. Why did he switch to Eagle's shield when he came back to Lordran? Simple, he came back to confront his father and get his deity status back and he needed a shield with good stability and lightning defense. This means he'll be able to block Gwyn's lightning just fine but little did he know that his father isn't how he used to be.

That's why he decided to start trapping Clerics and other Faith related people in the Catacombs instead, because he didn't want to ring 2 bells, kill the super duo in AL, kill 4 Lords and finally get to challenge his father.

Catacombs was a perfect place for him because this is the only Lord area that isn't controlled by the Lord, it's controlled by Pinwheel who stole Nito's power. This means he's safe.

Patches also uses a spear. The statue of the Firstborn at the sunlight altar is holding a Dragonslayer spear. This means his love for spears didn't waver.

Also, he isn't powerful no more because his Sunlight Blade and powers was taken from him. That's why in DeS and DaS when you escape from his traps he asks for forgiveness and becomes your ally instead. That's because he realized how powerful the Chosen Undead is and fucking with this kinda guy wouldn't be smart.

That's it, Patches is Firstborn. I even told EpicNameBro A.K.A ENB about this and he congratulated me for finding this. I know you guys love this guy and will only believe stuff he says and no one else. So, he asked me if it was OK for him to make a video about this and he would give me proper credit. I told him yes and he should make it soon.

It was on purpose, the partizan is garbage and i'd use whatever meta i could.
I hate spears so I deleted this character pretty fast but now that he's back with the spitleaf maybe i should give it another try?

>I would love to be able to dual-wield and powerstance in Dark Souls 3, why can't we have that?
Because Miyazaki had no hand in DS2, so he cast it aside like an unwanted child, ignoring all the good things he could have taken from it

the partizan is pretty good in the right hands. spears are weird in this game but i dont hate them.

personally i think the splitleaf is pretty boring and not that useful for invasions but it couldnt hurt to try

All right, 80 it is. Just means I have to lower my end by 1 to 29 and reduce my dex by 4

I just do duels mostly, spitleaf would give me range and damage that would allow me to be aggressive, spears don't allow that they're passive pussy play.

Been recollecting about my past experiences and I realized that I never got to experience low level invasions during my first playthrough in DaS1. I know it's probably a good thing, but I realize I should have invaded Blighttown myself during the height of DaS1's life. I mean, it's all fun and games invading shit like Sen's House of Mouse and using the Golem Axe to throw new people off the catwalks.

>invading shit like Sen's House of Mouse and using the Golem Axe to throw new people off the catwalks.
even something as simple as hogging a catwalk with a shield can be great in Sen's

>mfw I discovered the Dark Hand for the first time and spent the next few hours in Blighttown with Rusted Iron Ring trying to steal people's humanity

Did spongebob-kun do any wrong? He just wanted to better thhe general and we.. we punished him for it. A wise man denied his homeland.

He was more annoying than the waifufags he was bitching about.

>attempting to force your flawed ideals of what is allowed to be posted
>wise
He'll just keep getting tempbanned by the mods until he gives up. No skin off my back.

Replaying DaS2 SofFS edition, can someone explain how leveling up agility works? I never understood the first time around and I'm still confused by the wiki.

pay your ADP tax so your rolls have enough I frames to be worth shit

Do I need to alternate between ADP and ATT?

Only get Att if you intend to be a caster. Otherwise, Adaptability only since it gives you more gains towards Agility.

Nope, going to go DEX and get my iFrames to equal the equivalent of having DWGR in DaS.
I picked the dualsman or whatever for my starting class, I didn't really use powerstance at all when I played it on release

thanks

Powerstancing is situational, and you'll need assloads of stamina if you're going to do it. Don't just spam L1 and L2, mix it up with R1s and R2s so that you can swing more than just two or three times.

>He was more annoying than the waifufags he was bitching about.

Impossible.

>t. spongebob

>196296182
it is possible. and your samefagging is depressingly transparent.

fuck

off

forever

>thot meme
>reddit spacing
Stop purposefully typing like this.

nah

what's the best boss

Spongebob-kun

>bloodborne fags come here because of a shitposter in /bbg/
>they shit up this place and make it less enjoyable to be in
Should've stayed in /bbg/.

>DS2 w-w-was good general
>ever being enjoyable in the first place

It's enjoyable when the fight club posters post, i'll agree that DS2 fag is an annoying cunt but he loves bloodborne too so it makes alot of sense he's as cancerous as everyone else from /bbg/

How does it feel knowing that the best game is on one system while you guys are fed the table scraps?

I have a ps4 and it's a shit system that wasn't worth paying for, bloodborne is good but ps4 isn't.

>Cathedral Knights hold their CKGSs in two hands, and swing them around in almost 360 degree swings reaching all around them
>When equipped on a player they don't have standard horizontal R1s when two-handed

>not liking vertical R1s on a UGS
If you want horizontal arcs, use a greatsword. The faster swing speed makes it easier to catch targets anyway.

I think the problem with the Ringed City area itself is that the second bonfire is tucked away in the swamp. It would have made a lot more sense to put it up on the rooftop with the friendly locust or in Lapp's room, I think. Nobody wants to explore the swamp after dealing with five fucking fatty giants, six or seven super darkwraiths, two wait-several-minutes-for-curse-buildup-to-go-away hallways and assorted other bullshit.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I'd like it if it made sense. Tell me, what attack do YOU associate with the Cathedral Knights? I see them swinging their swords around from right to left, left to right, far far far more often than I see them slamming it down overhead.
>The faster swing speed makes it easier to catch targets anyway
Do they really have a faster swinging speed? To me it looks pretty much the same while sacrificing the ability to easily hit multiple targets with each swing
>use a greatsword
But most greatswords except for 2 have a diagonal attack when two-handed, they only have that sweet wide arc when one-handed. Plus, they don't have nearly as much hyperarmor.

The Stomp WA on CKGS is the 360 degree spin. It's the worst variant of Stomp.

>not getting a SL121 Quality build with CMW and hidden body

heh.

>fight some laggy faggot
>sliding all over the place
>goes through my attacks and hurts me
>my attacks register 5 minutes later
This is fucking garbage why is there no region lock?

There is
Japan or no Japan, that's it

Yea but that only works for japs, there should be legion lock so i don't have to play with stupid fucking sopa loving brazilian monkeys.

>28 str but no humo
>(assuming it's for crits) rapier isn't chaos
>havelfap+40 end but only 42 poise
>10 levels below meta
>not maxing casting speed
>no mom mask
>>>peak performance

>relying on crutches
No wonder you all sucked.

=>Crutches
>using rapier and washing pole
You're obviously not against it so what's the problem?

Yes, peak performance/proper minmaxing can be called a crutch. But noone said anything about skill, you claimed to present "peak performance". I never said I need peak performance, I just showed how what you posted is nowhere near the ideal undad body

Washing pole is unironically the most balanced katana out there.

You may not like it, but this is what peak perfomance looks like.

>stop laughing at me!
>I am NOT adorable!
>I AM FIRE!
>I AM DEATH!
>I AM - NO STOP GIVING ME HEADPATS AND CALLING ME A CUTIE STOOOOP

Autism

Cute

Where you think you are

>guy named gael summons me
>another guy named gael right beside him
>the gael beside him is using his sword and has his beard
spooky

I thought it was cute user :3

are you cute?

I don't really think I am...

Yea but that doesn't answer my question, are you cute from an objective standpoint?

I love my black witch!

Someone else should probably be the judge of that

Ok i'll be the judge, I think you might be cute.

Cute autism

th-thanks

Post thigh highs

I wanna poke zullies back

Where is its nose

B-but I haven't shaved in about 20 years, user...

Then shave?

What if people think I'm gay? I don't want that.

Dude, enough

They won't they'll think you're cute hairless is cute.

>imgur
Maybe you should go back to where you came from?