League of Legends general /lolg/

VU when edition he looks like shit ingame

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/a/wqdSlmKV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

URF is nice, ARURF sucks balls

I want Nami to drench me in her fishpussy!

what compels someone to make posts like this one

Im not a psychologist but I assume its the desire to be drenches in namis fish pussy that makes him express this in a post

Draven!
Best guy!
Santa Draven!

>reverting the previous Camille and Darius buffs
Everytime

That's pretty much it

Forced jokes and ruining things with poor memes infests this place enough. Seeing more of it doesn't make it suck any less.
I visit very few board, never mind threads on this site. /b/ is not one of them, but you've got me interested in at least knowing what it's about.

I forgot to mention you also missed the post about how a red-nosed character would obviously look off on an in-game model. The above post also applies.
I shouldn't be surprised that someone who tries to criticize on the basis of missing posts applicable to the discussion despite missing posts themselves, is unable to proofread, has a severe lack of reading comprehension and just makes assumptions out the wazoo, is getting this mad.

I'm glad you finally see that it's a lame joke though. And yeah, the skin could use some work, I literally never said it couldn't, but I don't try to force jokes about pre-release content based on cherry-picked screencaps.

Reminder that Sivir is canonically a prostitute but only for royalty. She has no interest in your plebian copper coins.

>recently came back to the game "seriously"
>trying to hold off from purchasing skins
>they release this achievement shit
>notice that there is one skin I really want
>can't even buy my way through Dreadnova Darius (the average price is higher than a character on my favourite mobile game)
Welp, they sure know how to kill my motivation to spend shekels.

Good. Darius shitters need to learn how to play a real top laner instead of relying on an early game noob stomper. Next we need to nerf Pantheon/

What is the origin of this? Her lack of play or something? I'd happily support any ADC that isn't arrogant.

How much would she charge to let me impreg her?

>tfw no qt petite gf

Any idea when the splahses for the new skins will be revelaed?

xth for next evolution of runes and masteries will be no runes and masteries at all

>It's another Zed on mid episode

Big tiddy redheads.

Nice early thread you fucking autist

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOMME TIERING SYSTEM.

Relentless Sexual Aggression Tier: Evelynn, Ahri, Vi, Nidalee, Leona, Illaoi, Magma, Fire, Kayle, Shyvana

Teasing and Control Freak Tier: LeBlanc, Syndra, Orianna, Lissandra, Camille, Xayah, Morgana, Storm, Dark, Nami, Elise

Definitely Dominant But Not Quite As Sexual Tier: Sejuani, Zyra,Soraka,Irelia

High Tier: Cassiopeia, Karma, Katarina, Vayne, Diana, Fiora, Miss Fortune

Mid Tier: Jinx, Caitlyn, Riven, Quinn, Sivir, Air

Low Tier: Lux (some Elementalist forms are much higher), Ashe, Water, Nature, Akali

Submissive: Sona,Janna

THIS LIST IS 100% CANON.

R34 OF DOMINANT CHAMPIONS IN SUBMISSIVE POSITIONS IS NOT CANON

"Kings cum and go, but gold stays."
Are you royalty? No? Fuck off.

Patience, you'll get there eventually. Eventually you'll get the gemstones if you keep playing. There's no lack of truth to that.

But I'm having fun with the new runes right now. No I'm not playing the top-tier OP stuff (wonder when they'll nerf the 60% active item CDR though).

Lost a game with a Talon and Brand so bad they couldn't 2v1 me as a support under turret without dying. Why? It was utterly and entirely due to Anivia feeding Zed (and saying gg after every death), so his team could just delete any lane if they were with him.

What if I AM royalty? How much is she gonna charge to be my baby momma?

I have only 3 gemstones so far, they're from buying several chests when they came out. Haven't gotten a single gem since then.

Back when the system came out it was a 2% drop rate, has it been changed?

Is that really the origin of the comic? I guess she's not wrong about the gold from a technical standpoint, unless it gets melted. The best king or even a faithful one will eventually die.

Did Riot delete Shads comment on their Zoe video??

>Really love playing Veigar
>Zed gets announced
>Play a Veigar game against Zed
>Utterly stomped
This was when Veigar had the opponent's AP scale on his ult damage and the only way to get more AP was by killing people with your Q

i cant prove this, but i had 10 gemstones saved from those lunar reval chests (they gave a bunch for relatively low prices) and then I got pax sivir. I hadnt had a gemstone in months, till i bought those lunar revel things. the day after I spend the gemstones i got 2 extra in s chests

so i think that theyre messing with the numbers and it has a special algorythm

fucking I would have if only to stop/slow his spiraling fall into loli shit on his site.

A shit ton.
Afterall she is a pure blooded descendant of Azir, the eternal ruler of Shurima. Girls like her don't come cheap.
It's literally a line she says in-game. For the comic I just went on paheal and took the only picture without explicit nudity in it. Take it with a grain of salt.

Remember when talon came out and we were like WHOA!!! a PHYSICAL CASTER??? i hope they make more of these!!!!

how foolish we were.

I don't know. I've not wanted anything hextech so I turn all of my gemstones into chests (with good results).
I've definitely had more than 3 and most from earned chests. All RNG and odds aside, gemstones are still possibly to come buy without buying anything.
Nowadays there's supposedly a "bad luck" protection, but that's more to guarantee skin shards. The other day my friend even got a chest and key (not a gemstone) from a chest, along with Thunderlord Ornn, so chests in chests is a thing.
People have also straight-up gotten those gemstone skins from a normal chest too. No clue if that's changed, but I doubt it.

bald Nami

Aw, dang. I didn't doubt that it was a line, I was hoping for story time. Guess I'll look and see if the artist has any commentary for that piece.

>she is a pure blooded descendant of Azir

we wuz ascended

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her get a burst of ms when she drops Chompers

Imagine the following roster:
>SKT Ssumday/Untara
>SKT Beyond/Blank
>SKT Faker
>SKT PraY/Bang
>SKT GorillA/Wolf
How does any other team win? With Ssumday, PraY, and GorillA being free agents and Ssumday looking to go back to Korea, this gets me super hyped for this potential roster, and I don't even feel that it's that far out of reach.

I'd be amazed if they kept Bang after his last performance.

why would you even keep bang
when the meta is botlane focused and ezreal isnt meta he always shits the bed
i can understsand keeping wolf, he has great game sense and is good for team synergy

>wanting SKT to win anything ever again
FUCK you, nigger

Would Sivir actually be any good at lapdances?

>make great team
>add complete shitter crybaby like faker to it
It's almost as if you want to lose

I mean it makes sense. Who wouldn't go "OUCH!" when they get bitten by a bear trap in the middle of them casting a spell.

Bang and Wolf have said previously on stream that they will more than likely stick together and are essentially a package deal. I agree with the points of Bang being extremely lack luster during worlds (and to another extent post rift rivals), but they also kept Blank on for a very long period of time with zero results, and now he is a large part of their team.

Fair enough, I am an SKT fan boy through and through.

You'll have to try harder than that if you want to successfully bait, my friend

Replace Faker with Crown

I want to cuddle Jinx so she gets a burst of my cum inside her """chomper"""

>Want to play League of Legends
>Too scared of losing to queue

How can you be scared of playing a video game? What's wrong with some of you?

You take the bait though, Mr. reddit

Yeah, it has become obvious that Faker can't carry anymore

>read "hait" as "hat"
>thought why not hair
>re-read and saw "hait"

I mean its something but I dont think it changes anything with her, hell the as nerf revert woulda been nicer.

Same

interesting. If they want to be a package deal I think theyre out though. There is a lot of talent in korea and they could easily get a different top tier botlane.

>faker
dropped

I'm a man of many typos and poor proofreading.

Just kill them for a speedboost :^)
I suppose a slight side-step almost like her dance would be fine, but that's all. She has enough.

>Want to buy PROJECT: Vayne and PROJECT: Jhin
>Decide to buy the champs and see if I enjoy them
>End up loving them, but also want to buy Zoe and her skin when she becomes avaliable
>Can't decide which PROJECT skin to buy first.

Which champ would you like to see on your team more, a Vayne or a Jhin? I'll get both skins eventually, but who would you be more relieved to see doing well/feeding?

ladder anxiety is something people have been dealing with since the Starcraft days my man

Guys come on, at least try to seem like you are being serious.

Agreed, which is kind of why I hope they bring in PraY and GorillA

Doesn't make you any less of a bitch. Just queue up or play a single player game instead because this game is clearly not for you.

only FERTILE BLACK COCK will impregnate this petite girl through ALL HOLES

Jhin but only because I really, really love RUINER.

Jhin is actually my favourite champion but I refuse to get the PROJECT skin because I love High Noon Jhin too much.

>the only support left I can get a chest on is Taric
>do nothing but spam Taric games for 3 fucking days nonstop
>constantly get bad luck with teammates, bot and mid inhibs down at 15 minutes while me and my adc are doing great
>get a few good games but none of them are worth an S rank according to Riot's dumb invisible system because I died more than 2-3 times
>finally fucking manage to scrape together an S-
>the rank system is bugged and it doesn't register, I get nothing even after relogging

H.. ha.. hahah...

I don't even want to kill myself right now.

I'm just glad you meant hair.

I personally like working with a Jhin more just because I have a go-to pick when he's on my team. Vayne's would be the more fun skin to play alongside though.
>also want to buy Zoe and her skin
>her skin
no, unless you're a Persona 5 fan, then okay

Just buy everything now

rate my chompers rework

"I wish I was more like cait"
jinx throws out a flame chomper, the explosion knocks herself away from its explosion and enemies struck are knocked away too. (like ziggs satchel but it explodes instantly)

not him but as a guy in high elo, for me its more about already losing the game in champ select where you have your team pick full AD w/o a tank or someone getting autofilled on support and either can't play it for shit or will hold entire champ select hostage (this shit should be banable on the spot) and then you are held in that game for at least 20 minutes (because there is always that one guy who wont ff at 15)
So if thats a possibility you might as well just not queue at all

erome.com/a/wqdSlmKV

Technology is here. Post 'em!

>going through rank for a chest
Why? By all means have the confidence to get an S in ranked, but you're just setting yourself up for disappointment by betting on ranked for the right circumstances, especially with pre-season experimentation afoot.

MORGANA

BUFFS

you have a lot of support taric games to compare yourself to user, that's why it's difficult to obtain an S. sucks about the bug though

hope you weren't maxing Q first also

>Wanting Tumblr Zoe
user it's fucking G A R B A G E

back the fuck off???

they'd much rather impregnate MY wife.

>Just kill them for a speedboost
I see no problem with her chompers just working like a kata knife drop where she gets a burst of ms after dropping them. Something like that would keep her kit intact while also solving a good amount of issues

I don't like the knock back idea on Jinx an extra burst of ms gives more control to escapes and kiting oppotunites, rather than a flat dash/knock back.

Vee

Gee

(You)

>the technology is here

did the servers just go down

nice skins my dude xD take my upvote!

>impregnate
>through ALL HOLES
?
>cuck-anything
>stupid
Ah, yes.

I mean, all I give a shit about is getting a chest. I didn't want to try normals since it's a fucking clown fiesta 9/10 times where you either get stomped by high diamonds or get some epic meme Janna jungler who goes 0/10/0.

E > Q > W, not sure if that's right.

yes, for new patch

>tfw can't decide which roles and champions to main
>play every champ and role now and then
>have 310 total mastery score
>my highest champ is Zilean on Level 6
>2 other champs on 5 (pic related) rest is 4 or lower
What do I do? I just get bored after playing the same champ and role for an extended period of time, even when I'm doing good and I think it holds me back from reaching a higher rank.

High Noon is great, but the fur coat and recall are just too good user.
Fair enough.
>no, unless you're a Persona 5 fan, then okay
Then it's okay.
Pls riot just wait a week or so, I'll have your money by then, don't hurt me.
She has lenny faces on her W bubbles, rollerblades around and looks like Futaba.

It may be trash, but It's my type of trash.

Welp, looks like I'm getting Jhin first. Wish me and the supports I get matched up with luck. Love you guys.

yeah take Q again at level 4 but then max E unless you're a total bitch

Those examples are something else. You've been having really poor fortune in normals.

>Throwing game hard because team just wants to force fights because they think they're fed but in reality I'm the only fed one
>Server goes down

thank you riot

fuck plat 5 players they're so fucking dumb it hurts

tbqh this is the only champ I actually want to play once released since Kindred

Help! Riot is stealing my files!!!1

>people who buy skins

Autistically maining a couple of champs is the best way to climb. What's holding you back is that the champions you're frequently playing aren't reliable carries and will often depend on the team to close out the game. Play more carries.

>newfags think that phrase originated on reddit

I still wish they would've gone for a theme that capitalized on her bubbles or butterflies. Serious or sweet. They made such a fuss and those themes ended up being underused in her design.

Jhin + Nami is a top-tier combo.

Fucking tell me about it.

>people who have never been higher than low silver
>after 4 years of playing ranked

>4 years of playing ranked
It's an alt account, I started using it like a month ago.

>being this retarded
Do I even need to tell you to kill yourself?

>50 BE

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!

what's your point