/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171108.php#nav

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

SCAT CUM TO ME

The Saint

TL'd a couple more pics! (1/2)

This is your new servant.

Is there a good doujin with Nero Bride? I need to bust a nut

The last quest was unexpectedly easy, just put the normal team without bonus (and no one is above 60) and still finished it with 3 servants alive.

I guess the fact that is on a roll and not by phases helps a lot.

>No more lizthreads
>Tripshitters removed
>Paid gacha tomorrow

Is the age of /alter/ finally upon us? Have we made it bros? Are the doomposters finally BTFO?

You guys farming Caster nodes for heart drops or Boss rush for hiragumos?

2/2

yay

Hearts. Really easy to do with the fuckton of Drake supports with Poster Girl I got

sumanai

NNNOOOOOOOOOO
They'll be back in a few hours

Good work

Wish I didn't waste apples early on this event

Which part of it looked like bait?

I'm a lucklet so I'm gunning for the guaranteed rewards.

>she doesn't want (you) to touch her

This short of servant should be forbidden and erradicated but I guess I'll get my good share of her while rolling for Scat, so I will have to deal with it.

boss rush, i don't need anymore hearts at the moment and i'm saving my apples for christmas, so boss rush is the best

Caster for Hiragumos.
My top servants aren't strong enough to beat Boss Ross

Lads i can't even begin to tell you how i am excited for a new 5* tomorrow, even if it turns out i get a blue seibah, she's still a nice iconic addition to my support list.
How did this game do this to me, i haven't ever broke my f2p status in any online games ever, is it the samurai brand of jewishness?

I wasted apples just to farm hands to get a max ascended and fou'd Okita. You're fine.

i bet his dick is massive

Can some kind user post 3*, 4* and 5* servants chart?

>okita drops gudao CE I no longer need
>next run okita drops a fucking monument

I HOPE YOU COUGH UP A LUNG YOU TB INFESTED FOOTSLUT

It's the /fgoalter/ hype. I wouldn't have spent even half my tickets if I wasn't seeing everyone get random 5* all the time.

>too retarded to take a proper screenshot
sumanai

Still better than me, I got a Nobu CE from her

characters are nice
game is ok time waste

t.Jeanne

Looking for someone with a level 80+ Vlad with Poster Girl on his support. I promise to use you a lot

this shouldnt be so hnnnnnngggggh

Who /nolongerf2p/ tomorrow?
How many 5*,4* you have?

5* tamamo.okita waver
4* not counting welfares= 7

>not farming Avici Hell with 6 postergirls

This is why you're getting deleted from my friend list

Probably will be after I dump all my quartz trying to get Gil.

5* Waver/Artoria/Tamamo
4* (no welfare) 8

>okita, waver, tamamo
wtf, why do you need more shit. You're already doing better than dudes i know irl who spent 200 bucks.

so, for those planning to roll the paid gacha, how are your chances looking to get what you want?

>the best
waver

>please don't i already have you at np2
altera, artoria

>ok
the rest

Are you me? I don't regret it.

if i was jeanne i would've confirmed his gigantic size already

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Why waste your time with those silly servants when you can buy a genuine Mona Lisa?

Will answer to my call in summer!
I am alsp a f2p yet I dont have a 5*.... heheh. I think im going crazy again. And I want Jeanne Alter to..... hehe

OKITA! NO! Pantsu is western culture!

I did that for Nobu, since Okita didnt come for me

I technically already bought the quartz a while back but will be first time spending the paid quartz tomorrow.

got np2 Altera and np1 Drake. 4 stars are Emiya, Herc, Stheno and Tamamo all at np1. Haven't spent that many quartz and tickets yet though, sitting at 340(480 if counting the ones I bought) quartz and 60 tickets

what you wrote

>tons of Nobu exp cards and monument drops
>not one gudao CE

Just one so I can limit break and not feel like an idiot for wasting 600 landmines would be nice.

>Who /nolongerf2p/ tomorrow?
Me

>How many 5*,4* you have?
For 5*'s I have none.
For 4*s I have 10 (not counting welfare, 12 counting welfare)

5* = 0
4* non welfares = 2 - d'eon and Emiya

Still missing a bunch of 3*s too, dammit. Where are you Medea?

5* Drake
4* Siegfried, lancelot and chevalier.

which sahabantos would enjoy disneyland (japan) the most? which ones would like mizuryu-kei land?

A man of culture! I was completely rolling in FP this entire event, definitely made it more fun.

Never having to worry about HJ points was neat too. That Lancer quest was like waking up to christmas in FP.

as long as i dont NP3 something, i'll be happy.

>NP2:
Okita
Altera
Drake

>NP1:
Artoria
Orion
Jeanne

Don't Have:
Waver
Vlad
Tamamo

Pretty good odds I think

>How many 5*,4* you have?
5: None
4: Not counting welfares just Tamamo and Liz

I'll still be f2p tomorrow, not interested in a paid gacha without Mordred and Jack. Not that I would mind to get Saber or Jeannu, but I won't pay for a servant that Im barely interested in.

I'll stop being f2p if we get the new year banner with Jack and Mordred on it

Struggling on the last 40AP is your punishment for not using Waver and Zerkers

Just finished the GudaGuda event. What about you anons?

Another event where I ended up getting a CE drop 2 days before the event finishes. Only this time its shit, because it means I miss out on 12 of the currency items.

People here make fun of you everyday if you don't have four 5* by now, it's annoying

Tommorows 1Ap will put me over 1,5m. I'm just farming brown pots for Fou's now.

Paid gachas are pretty great since $40 Aussie dollars don't mean shit to me but I've got no reason to throw money at the gacha only to pull nothing. Looking forward to being spooked by that 1/3 chance.

5 stars: okita, waver, vlad and altera.
4 stars: redman, berzerkalot, tamacat, herc, atalanta, carmilla, liz, blah blah. Its easier to name who i don't have.

The reason i'm actually rolling is because my account turned out so good. If it was shit like my jp one, i'd never waste a single dime on this.

I actually plan to roll for 2030 first. If i dont get it, ill roll the guaranteed.

Also, i dont want scat. 2030 all the way baby.

5*- Seibah, Waver, Jeanne, Uncle Vlad, Drake and Okita
4*- TamaCat and Sumanai

I want Tamamo but the chances of getting spooked is staggering. Should I?

Pretty much same, although I have an NP2 Jeanne instead of those two. I'm tempted not to roll on it because losing Mordred and Jack sucks, and the chance of a meh spook is very high.

Nip disneyland is fucking cancer. Went there in december last year and I got to go on less than five rides throughout the entire day because there were literally millions of schoolgirls flooding the theme park. They were cute as fuck though so I wasn't that upset.

Buy a $80 pack waiting for today paid gasha, 15 minutes later already have 0 quartz remain.

>Just finished the GudaGuda event. What about you anons?

I beat the hell quest this morning for the other lore and also got the 1.5 million from it.

Now I am farming the Lancer mission for the landmines + occasional claw. Once I get 5 claws, then it's to the Archer mission for more landmines so I can get the Horseshoes

rerolled until i had Altera and Artoria, with Herc as free 4*, will probably spend my first 40$ on the game tomorrow.
5* np2 Altera, np2 Artoria, Gil
4* np3 Emiya, np2 Herc, Artoria Alter, Martha

Having Okita and copies of Poster Girl made this event really comfy for me. I hope Christmas isn't too bad because I don't plan on rolling much that event.

At that point it isn't even about FP or gameplay anymore, just a money and luck contest.

t. luckletwithonly2SSR

What have you done?

People here make fun of you everyday for just about anything.

>Hit 1.5million just now easy on the 1ap quest
I wish I wasn't an idiot and wasted currency on the last 1 or 2 GUDO-Os.

Anyone have a good loadout for the bossrush?

Are you okay with NP2 of any of your servants?, if you ask me vlad, okita and maybe drake isn't that bad so 2/9 chance of getting spooked

Are fapfics gay, and if not who do you want featured in one

>try to bring a Lancelot friend with Poster Girl
>doesn't even get to charge his NP before dying to crits
thanks

>drops nobbu ce
heh, nothin personnel, mastah

If you're going to get an NP2 servant, vlad and okita are pretty good servants to have one as any.

lots of homo sex

Riyo Altera is so cute, much better than the whore from Extella

Wanna know real suffering? Having 5 SSR but can only put 3 of them as support because they're in the same class. Ruler slot when?!

Waver(poster girl), lancelot(preferably LB Halloween princess but kaleido is fine too, support waver(poster girl)

Backline can be anything, just put something competent, preferably an archer or a zerker.

Nuke everything on your first turn, with everything preferrably dead, then crit the next batch. Rinse and repeat. You should reach nobu or the nobu minions and you can just bash them with buster attacks.

Lancelot will live since you have two taunters. 8 to 10 turns.

I already have Waver at NP3. Can't really stomach getting another one.

>poster girl zerkers

All the hearts were worth the apples. I still have like 18 apples left

Boss rush, just because my autism wants the last skulls, even if I won't level Nobu soon since I have Gil and Emiya

Double Waver is certainly doable but I don't have a Lancelot. I do have a LB Halloween Princess though.

>Can finally start the game now that the gacha pool isn't complete shit
Rerolling for scat is going to be a bitch though.

Are you me?

>decide to finally spend money on this game
>have just under $30
>won't get more before the paid gacha ends
I guess it's a sign, probably would've just gotten Okita anyway.

I was counting on Christmas money for this shit why would they do this to me

>Lvl 60
You make me sick

Jannu/ Waver/ Nero or Vlad

>rerolling for scat is going to be a bitch though
Easy. Just buy a 900 quartz account for $6 and roll for Scat and Gil.

I will use the shit out of you. Vlads are what I use the most in general. Just need one with poster girl right now

Finally, it's Uncle Vlad's time to shine.

I half expect them to do this for maximum gacha synergy when Episode VIII drops so they can also release Saber Wars.

Don't do it. Keep the 30 bucks for food and neccesarities.

Same here, still totally worth it.

hold the fuck on.

YOU CAN CHANGE WHERE THE SUPPORT STARTS?