/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

what is OUR gilgamesh FC?

Rival Wings is shit

There's a linkshell. Fend for yourself or start your own FC.

>Fend for yourself
What did she mean by this

Become a tank

Please show me your WHM hotbars!

Don't go to Gilgamesh. There is no community and everyone just raid logs. It's as dead as places like Mateus and Pre Storm blood Cactuar.

Fuck off Roegadyn, stop with your "Roegadyn Appreciation"

No one wants you. Especially the females.

Reminder that Rheia is a cuckold. A rejected cuckold.

It's okay

+1

Fuck Highlanders too. Kill yourselves and take your special snowflake race with you.

I have the cutest bard. There is no contest.

Fight me.

Mateus isn't dead..

W HE R E T O THEN

+1
Fuck [Your Race] too. Kill yourselves and take your special snowflake race with you.
This isn't fucking reddit, why are you trying to upvote you fucking nonce?

Is this true? Where do all the cool kids hang out?

xth for wholesome, loving relationships

this is a lie

Looking for girlfriend with vagina and boobies to spend all my money on food and activities.

What kind of activities?

>people think Balmung will ever open
Lel lel lel

I don't play a Highlander or a Roe, but I find it interesting that Miqo'te and Au Ra were designed to be alternative aesthetic choices to midlander girls, but the design team gave them extra special snowflake attributes like tails, cat ears, horns, scales, limbal rings, fangs, and slitted eyes. There may be an argument to be made that Au Ra and Miqo'te are the special snowflake races rather than Hignlanders or Roes.

Then again, it may just be a case of "if we're all special, nobody's special" and you're just being hyper aggressive for no real reason other than to shitpost. Or you wish you were more different than the other special snowflakes, but without compromising your aesthetic choices.

Just go to Mateus if you want xivg, go to Levi if you want a populated server but it's on primal, so not many people from here on there.

what is that

why do bards get an extra mini game? do bards pay more per month? I shouldnt have to play some shitty class to unlock content. how come chcocobo racing isnt exclusive to BLM? how come pvp isnt exclusive to PLD??

What if I'm a raider?

>if you want xivg
Now you're making me wonder if I really want THIS thread in my gaming.

Amusement parks and going to the zoo

tfw fell for the ultros meme

Where's you longboat?

tfw fell for the mateus meme

>tfw fell for the tonberry meme

Just ignore the people that constantly post their characters/toons in this general and don't respond to anyone asking to charge crystals.

why's it a meme

How many of you go to /mtfg/

Well its not anymore, but I was really annoyed my friends couldn't join me because it was congested for so long

its only fem roe and fem highlander (specifically female) that scream about "muh race" and "muh muscles" while cats and lizards just shitpost blankly.

My new best friend, kupo!

Piss off, kupo.

In the thread, there's probably a vocal minority of people who actually post their characters vying for attention that are femroes or highlanders, but there's also the possibility that you only see those posters because they're the ones you're looking for so that you can fulfill your own world views.

use everything around wasd.

Bullshit
They all spam about muh race
The problem with cats and lizards is they make up their own subset race to try to stand out even more
>Muh fish
>Muh shark
>Muh demon
>Muh lion
>Muh panther
>moonie pride

These are even more obnoxious than roes and highlanders 2bh

Who here /soyg/?

Black hair and tan skin Midlander
Or
Black hair and blue skin mooncat

i want the futafags to leave. its gay.

Wow, you put in some effort, thanks user

How about you be white skinned, blonde, and fucking blue eyes so many of you fucking perckerwoods want to be brown it's like I'm in nig city.

Honestly this. The xaela vs raen and moonie vs sun shitposting is really obnoxious and goes on forever every time it crops up.

It's gay and that's okay. Not leaving.

No they aren't, you have roes and highlanders on the thread literally flaunting their non existent dicks. It's annoying and disgusting.

Futa is gay and degenerate shit has no place on a blue board, but outside of reporting and hiding their posts or buying Veeky Forums from hiroshimoot, there's jack shit that can be done about it.

Does Au Ra face 1 resemble an animal? I don't see it

There is a higher number of futa cats and lizards compared to roes and highlanders my man

I made that because my hdd died and i lost all my keys so other than saving my char data i saved that to keep a track of the keys just incase.

>3 commends for doing fuck all as healer in expert roulette
Was it my gear? Was it my glamour?

I haven't seen a single post about Roes OR Highlanders talking about their E-dicks. Would you happen to have anything to prove otherwise?

post muscle babes

i want my lala boi to get pumped by a roe male

I always commend slutty glamours

do i really need to keybind for every note on performance? what was the point

>uses keybinds up to 8, uses the arrow keys, doesnt use ctrl and alt modifiers

Maybe it was a premade group?

Don't steal my schtick, faggot.

I have big hands and i like to press 1 key for one action.

It wasn't that slutty, just a little. Maybe these guys were impressed with my genji stuff?

>It wasn't that slutty, just a little
post it

thats smart im stealing this method

its the horns you dip

Evens mateus
Odds gilga

I don't know, it doesn't resemble anything those horns

slut

>tfw no lala friend to sit on my shoulder like a parrot and assail my enemies with bad jokes
I guess I'll have to settle for Lil' Nanamo.

It's not that revealing, its acceptable even

nigga if you cant see why face1 is called fish based on that, i dont know what else to tell you than to look harder

WHICH OF YOU ARE TRANNIES

I thought it was Cirina's face that was the fish one

>not that revealing
>slit up to above the navel
>any movement will result in flashing the entire team

i dunno man

slut

Think this means Balmung might open up within a month or so? I imagine it and Gilgamesh would just become congested again immediately upon the next maintenance when its announced so theres a relatively small window.

Yes it's a raidcentric community and the raidlogging is more about the state of the game than anything else.

Follow your heart, but I'm partial to the latter!

Don't forget when werewolf ears were released and everycat wanted to be Anubis when Anubis is a jackal. Half these niggas probably don't know who bastet is

>"I bet Yoshi-P is going to fix the squadron thing soon, so I'll get all of my classes to 50 before the next big update."
>surprise maintenance removes it

Is it even worth doing Squadron stuff still? I guess I could still try and get that 100 Squadron missions achievement for the tokens or whatever, but it seems like I should just head back to PotD at this point. reeeee

It's purer and less revealing than your typical slut glam. She's not a slut

raen are natural born sluts who don't know any better

>surprise maintenance

slut

>"Why does the music making class get to play music?"

what

this is true, fucking bubblesluts man

how do I drive the alexander stuff in the pvp

It was a surprise for me! Mainly because I forgot about Rival Wings.

Literally no other MMO that has a music system required you to play a music specific class. It was just a feature.

it's not imo. no where near as fast (obviously)

>pure
>original top goes with full length flowing pants
>went with panties that tie to the side for easy access instead
That's a slut you cuck

I want to be Rheia best friend.

slut

Softknox explains it if you talk to her, I think. I remember Brute Justice is deployed if your towers are destroyed.

It was nice while it lasted, at least.

hey