/wfg/ - Warframe General

Pubes edition

Previous →

READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/879496-plains-of-eidolon-update-2230/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---
/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

first for edging lotus

I wish I had an Ivara warframe so that I could hold her hand.

I want Nezha to use me as a bodypillow while making fun of my being inferior to him in every way!

still waiting to give out the set
maroo's 2

Chroma had a pussy all along.
Ivara can go and take a break I know what I am fapping to tonight.

what set?

paris prime
I knew i forgot something

what frame is this

We will get her eventually, friend.

umm, why is there pink scribbles on her face????

Chroma.

There's no one in Maroo's 2.

>That last point inf Heavy Calibur
>That fucking endo cost

Warframe has so many soul-crushing grind milestones. Many of them don't make me want to grind to get it, they just make me feel depressed knowing how long it will take to get.

I had come back from a long break from before you could use endo to boost them, I think when I played you had to have the same kind? So I had thousands.
I got a maxed Serration and not even a maxed Heavy Cal.
Fucking disgusting.

>only playing warframe because its a distraction from my crippling friend-zoned depression

dont ever fall in love with straight guys they're all heartless bastards

I must have it, the perfect roll

tfw chroma got a slit.

Nezha will be whatever sexuality you want bb

kys

works on my system desu senpai
are you set to solo?

wow senpai that's like 1k

What is the best weapon and why is it Zarr?
>Rain death/mob control
>Switch to instant death shottie if someone closes in on you

I feel like a damn GOD with Trinity/Zarr and many times end up with the most damage in a mission just because of Zarr.

God I love Zarr.

That's not how Relays work.

You can set conclave to solo, I don't think it's far fetched to say that all instances can be set to solo, with the exception of raids maybe
These people don't seem to have any problem

I got a Zarr trash riven, how much are they going for?

What are your favorite weapons to use /wfg/?
Low MR shitter looking for some things to play around with and increase rank

How long does it take to get a 50% platinum discount? I just got a 20% discount today but that's not enough, but I'm also desperately in need of platinum.

Sniper rifles since they deal the most consistent damage with low forma/potato/super ultra rare mod investement

First for fucked up dojo building
fuck you DE

It's rng, so it might take you forever

Opticor.

I'v gotten 3 75% discounts in the last 3 weeks.
Seeing as I have owned the game since closed beta and haven't spent a penny they might be trying to tell me something, but it could just be rng

>Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers.

stug if you want to shoot sticky loads of explosive cum onto enemies

Try using symmetrical hallway parts and making this image again.

Why not take your own advice and go fuck a girl?
>faggots
>not major hypocrites
Carry on.

>>go fuck a girl
>Implying it's that easy.

Just started last week and I've found everything a complete pain to level since I've already been spoiled by Soma Prime except Dread,
great for grinding spy solo.

Also wondering what blueprints I need to get off the market, looking through each one and not being able to determine it's effectiveness makes it too much of a gamble when my credits are scare since I'm spending them on mods and the forge as soon as they hit my pocket.

>finally attained the ultimate tater
>kiddo spooks me in the middle of my captura sesh

So the best way to farm meso relics is jupiter - io.
I'm doing this with banshee solo, takes about 2-3 minutes to go wave 5.
I have miter with the augment equipped to pop nullifier bubbles.
Would pubbing this be better?

>thinking he can choose who he is attracted to

way to be an ass

Nice deflection steve, would it kill you to make a proper reskin of the connectors instead of fucking up the size?

Just try it.

>Faggot
>Straight
>Choose
I know aids makes you retarded, but try and keep up here.

get the sonicor you wont regret it

>DE fixing things
>2 handed will be scythe and 1 handed will be a machete

Mental illness can be treated.

>Just rebuild your dojo goym, not our fault our latest changes fucked it up

>perma virgin thinks hes any better because hes straight

You want to do it till wave 10, since the first two drops are on the same rotation

More players means more loot means more neural sensors and Oxium that you will eventually need anyway.
On the other hand more spawns means more bubbles and in 99% cases pubbie retards won't understand that literally the only thing they need to do is shoot bubbles, for optimal results you want a 4 stack who all know what they are doing, if that's not possible then one friend with a negative power strength nova build who speeds shit up and pops bubbles for you

I'll try again later maybe
can't wait all day here

we posting petaders?

>Dumb faggot telling people to choose to be gay even though it's not a choice and something you're born with but you can't find the gay gene because that's biggoted but being gay is completely natural anyways

>complains about 'straight' guys being heartbreakers or some shit
This either means it's a chick or it's an autist, sexuality completely irrelevant. There's no chicks on the internet, so it's clearly some guy who says he's gay, but he's clearly going after people who clearly won't like him back.
He wasn't being an ass at all - the poster was just a complete fucking moron.
>hurr I'm gay
>but if I go after straight guys then I can call them heartless bastards when they don't like me back
Shut up

It is your fault for having bad enough design taste to make it not symmetrical, goyim.

Good starter exalted blader or am i doing it wrong?

>who clearly won't like him back.
you miss all the shots you dont take

How is it not symmetrical you dumb faggot?

I think the choice to be gay is more grey than that. I think its pretty absurd to think people can be born gay, because no kid is born straight. I think people are born with a potential disposition to homosexuality and this can be amplified by nuture. But you know, faggots will do anything to justify or reverse engineer their faggotry.

And there you have it. He's straight, that doesn't make him heartless you.. double nigger.

You used different parts on either side. You do know what symmetrical means, right?

It's fine to take a shot at everything, but the cunt is clearly complaining about someone not liking him back because of their sexuality, that this makes the person he 'took a shot at' a heartless bastard.
If a straight guy took a shot at a gay chick, I can guarantee no one would let him call her a heartless bastard just because she inherently didn't like him.
Nigga my sexuality is Nezhaphiliac and I think he's fucking retarded

Because DE doesn't know how to balance

>I think people are born with a potential disposition to homosexuality and this can be amplified by nuture.
Wrong. It's all about the plastic and other hormonal disruptors that run rampant in our society.
There's something in the water that's turning even the frogs gay.

Here's mine.

You don't really need Status Chance as long as you hit 180% power strength.

>sold most of my weapons after leveling them
>keep getting rivens that make me want to play things I don't have

I made it easy for you.

what if the gay chick actively hung out with you for almost 2 years and accepted highly personalised gifts and other favours?

Is the volnar any good? my last melee weapons have been for shit i didn't like. And it seems like a fine weapon but I'm wondering if i should invest rerolling this riven?

don't use drifting contact, only blade hits count for the melee counter

>get some duration
>get rid of rage, try streamline
>replace Gladiator Might with more damage

Haven't played around with Healing Return, I run Life Strike on my weapon. Get like 170-180% strength for 100% status chance

user are you actually this fucking dumb? Seriously are you just venting on the internet while knowing you are wrong, or do you actually not see the issue at hand?

The giant hall room =/= two joined rooms, that's not what symmetry is, is this dumb? Sure, but this game is dumb, you have no right to complain

then she probably thought you were close friends because she's gay and therefore it obviously wasn't romantic or sexual attraction, moron. just because you project your fantasies onto real people doesn't make them real.

Not the user you replied to but I've talked to some professors at my uni who are in the environmental chemistry projects and of water analysis for endocrine disruptors.
Regardless if you believe plastics make people gay and shit we will never know because the funding just does not reach these projects, funders just get their panties creamed over graphene but the second you ask for monies to look at stuff in water they put their fingers in their ears and go lalala.

whoops.

Oh I have every right to complain, this shit was not taken into account when creating these fucking pieces, so you literally can't fit shit together, how is that proper design?
Fuck off steve.

>tfw haven't gotten a single riven mod from sorties yet, but got 4k endo several times
JUST

Unless you literally tell someone you're interested in them, you have no right to claim they're leading you on or some shit, or whatever similar claims you might want to make. This goes for both genders. Stop expecting people to read minds, start telling them what's on yours.
Unless you get a full confirmation that they do or don't recognize your feelings, don't bitch when they've been skirting around the issue and taking what comes with it. Some people are assholes, but others are just really thickheaded - and not in the Nezha way.
If you bluntly tell them your feelings and they still keep abusing your apparent 'generosity', then they're an asshole. If you don't tell them, you're an asshole for making assumptions about them.
Jesus Christ, it's because of people like you that no one wants to date anymore. I don't care how embarrassing it is for you to 'confess', putting the burden on someone else for them to acknowledge why you're being nice to them is complete selfishness. Now kys.

How many of the infested Zaw BPs should I buy?

At least 20 because they'll be gone for a while and you might want to sell them or combine with future exclusive parts

Faggots have existed for 1000s of years, going back to the ancient greeks. Read a greek myth and they can't stop talking about beautiful men and women, the story of Narcissus for example. All the female nymphs wanted to suck his dick, and the reverence for his beauty told in the poem makes you think that maybe the poet had a thing for boys. And for the story to survive this long, then that might have been socially acceptable. He wasn't interested in girls (wonder why) and the story ends with him and Echo (the sexiest nymph) both dying virgins.

Apparently that study showed that the frogs weren't turning gay, but actually transgender. I think a society's attitude to sexual liberty is a major factor into how many non-straight people there are.

>might want to sell them
sell em for what?
are/will they be tradeable with other players?

>are they
No
>will they
Maybe

I expect DE to expand a lot on the zaw system, including with firearms. Better to be prepared one way or another, especially if it's cheap and easy to do so.

>how many non-straight people there are.
less than 1% of the population?

I think it would be far lower if the media didn't make people think that everyone has 1-2 gay friends.

Even 1% is too high

>Faggots have existed for 1000s of years, going back to the ancient greeks
Not an argument for anything, the ravings and scribbles of some faggot is not to be glorified as proof of anything - it just shows that degenerates exists if society allows it.
> I think a society's attitude to sexual liberty is a major factor into how many non-straight people there are.
Which is exactly why men must be governed. It is not an improvement to release the degenerate nature of this filth and allow it to corrupt generations to come.
Luckily it is being rejected and people are starting to wake up. Only question is whethever it was in time or not.

Thanks for the suggestions lads I'll have a playaround with these inbetween working my way through all the shotguns I can get

>because no kid is born straight
Uh, what? Most normal people are born straight. It's the natural way of things. "Gay" people have a mental disorder.

remember the fun times /wfg/

atleast 50% of swedens population is non-straight

someone posted a side-by-side of coptering versus potatospeed, it was pretty respectable.

Versus what now

>Not using Mire

go back to /pol/, you sound autistic

Children aren't born sexually one way or the other. That's what puberty is for

Muslims are straight.

My point was that synthetic materials have little to do with turning people or things gay because none of that existed in ancient times.

Being "straight" or "gay" is a socially constructed hoax. If you get tied down to a chair and blindfolded you wont be able to tell the gender of whoever is giving you a blowjob or whoever you are fucking in the ass. All you will do is experience the pleasure of said act. Therefore, the act is pleasuring and your aversion towards it in normal circumstances is based on your personal insecurities and/or societal dogma.

void dash + whatever the zenurik waybounds are to port superfast.

Get out of here faggot.