/2hug/ - Touhou General - $61

The most powerful 2hu edition
Previous thread: >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16!!!
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

>AoCF Demo v2!
mega.nz/#!mclFRapR!b4TEtRSnAi81Y4CZHzjy4dTzJ81V0KDArXfDL6f5PqI

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/LmjDC

>No shottype 1cc chart
imgur.com/a/OD1Tv

>Fangames pastebin
pastebin.com/CkevyNjm

ZUN is a sellout hack and not a video game at all.

AMERICAN SPRING

Let's start a thread war

It will be a silent spring.

Is pollution a big problem in Gensokyo?

Don't question his power.

Not at all, the only forms of power generation I can think of in touhou is Okuu and Hydroelectric power.

Do we actually know if Orange died? All indication is the incredibly cliche, almost always used jokingly "I'm too young to die!" line. As far as I know being sealed isn't actually being killed.

I mean, that image isn't particularly serious. so there's no need to believe anything it says. She's probably just locked away somewhere. that was also probably made before Marisa exterminated that shoe tsukumogami

She never appeared after that, but neither did most other PC98 bosses.
Just for the record, that's just an old meme image. Most things written in it aren't true.

I just mentioned it now because there's a good bunch of people who honestly believe she was actually killed.

There's no way in hell we'll ever know. Since ZUN probably isn't going to bring back PC-98 characters for a long time. Maybe our children will play Mima in Touhou 28 or something.

New thread!!!!!

nigger what the fuck. why did you have to make a second thread?

Thread wars mofo

>2017
>not playing soku
weak

why marisa steals everything?

She's a nigger.

Gensokyo isn't a very great city. Busses don't even stop at the shrine! How is Reimu's shrine supposed to get donations?

She can work for them, same way Sanae does! No free handouts in MY city!

Libertarian Kaokuma makes sure no one is unemployed and living off the lands.
What if her whole shtick is to screw over Reemoo and Marisa through pushing laws that counter their obvious criminal habits and behavior?

>security camera are now everywhere in Gensokyo
>Marisa can't steal anything without being caught and Reimu can't commit abuse and crimes against humanity.
>Yuuka can no longer plant flowers outside of the city
>Okuu ousted for having unclean energy
>all 4 go on a quest to overthrow the government

>Libertarian
>Statist society
That doesn't sound right.

What would you propose then.

It's Gensokyo, nothing makes sense. The big twist is that Seija/Lunarians/Someone up to no good is manipulating everything behind the scenes

she has to pay off her debt or the government will come after her. she does this by stealing and pawning

D E A D