/2hug/ - Touhou General - 61

Everybody loves Keine.
Previous thread: >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16!!!
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

>AoCF Demo v2!
mega.nz/#!mclFRapR!b4TEtRSnAi81Y4CZHzjy4dTzJ81V0KDArXfDL6f5PqI

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/LmjDC

>No shottype 1cc chart
imgur.com/a/OD1Tv

>Fangames pastebin
pastebin.com/CkevyNjm

Don't believe the Tanuki.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/979648
imgur.com/a/NdaSE
exhentai.org/g/154706/c2ebda7bbc/
exhentai.org/g/337379/1a7c7b921f/
exhentai.org/g/567560/a56b53036a/
exhentai.org/g/623813/265e2babc4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should include the new torrent in the OP, next time.
nyaa.si/view/979648

I'm siding with this thread. Armstrong can kiss my ass.

I don't even understand why people think like that. I don't come into touhou threads to look at Armstrong.

I disagree, we look like massive faggots by splitting ourselves into two threads.

Good morning 2hug, poor Alice.

We should clean up the op before we do that

>Merge the 1cc chart into the no shotype 1cc chart

>Remove the Tohou 16 link (or replace it with it's steam link)

Poor Alice. Someone that cute shouldn't be so lonely and sad. too bad I found her to be kinda mediocre in game because of her very specific range limitations

Since we're doing thread wars now, this one was a bit earlier.
It's not the best OP ever, but we were on page 10 at the time and I didn't think anyone would get so autistic about an old meme.

Her range is really good thanks to her dolls, though she sucks in close quarters

Ok, but I want to keep my Murasa description tags.

Even then it's like 3 or 4 tiles, and they're not particularly strong. She's got the advantage of not worrying about magic like Marisa, but it's all limited on ammo.

Be my guest, just make sure you keep me updated on that love letter you were writing to Murasa a couple of threads ago

Every unit has thier ups and downs I guess.

Yeah most do, I just never found Alice to be more than pretty middling tier. Which is sad because she's one of my favorites along with Youmu who I didn't even fucking have for 90% of the game

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/NdaSE

Here, I guess. We should remove ">West Replays". No one care about it anyway, I think. Also replace the ">Where should I start?" with:

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there.

Would you still love your 2hu if she NTR you with another woman?

>NTR
go away.

I think this single post automatically makes the other thread winner.

No! You guys are my only friends! I don't want to leave!

I'm glad Sakuya is available all the time now, would make sense anyway since she's a playable character in the 7th game

Thanks for this, good shit Murasa user. I agree with Removing West Replays since no one gives a shit about those, I never thought about those once when I was playing the mainline for sure skim that part down somehow.

It sucks because bune doesn't show up until the next game, and because my save keeps locking up at the final boss I can't carry over my save data.

No one loves Alice

I disagree. I love Alice not as much as I love Reisen though.

Exactly, no one want to make Alice his wife. She's a youkai after all.

She's in my top 5 at the very least. Most marriable 2hu by far.

Ah so that's your reason. Don't worry, I'll be sure to not let you down, it's the least I can do after all.

>Mfw Sanae theme starts playing
GONNA NEED A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT TO TAKE DOWN RUMIA

I mean, I'd marry Alice if Reisen wouldn't marry me for whatever reason and I had to move on. Besides, most people here want to marry a youkai, shid even the bune is technically a youkai if I'm remembering right.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about the effects of starting a new game without a save. I see you're making it to the shrine. Just wait until you have to fight frogger, she's a fucking nightmare.

The other thread is better. It has fucking armstrong as OP.

Harem is bad

Well, to be fair, if /2hug/ were actually in Gensokyo, they would be too scare to even go out of the human village. So marrying a youkai is not an option.

Witches are cute!

>>Remove the Tohou 16 link (or replace it with it's steam link)
We could put the steam link together with the mega.

Alice is probably the easiest youkai to be around, considering she's a magician and not really keen on scaring or eating people. She's probably the most fuckable and marriable by that alone. Next to the handful of actual humans.

Why do we have 2 threads?
Anyway, time to choose the best stage 4 bossu

Nah, Alice is by far the most inapproachable 2hu ever. Remember IN? She's literally a cunt.

Some guy proposed thread war in the first one. He won.

Just about every 2hu is a cunt, save for a very small few.
You'd pretty much need to shed your humanity and become something else or acquire some kind of attention-bringing abilities so you aren't seen as just another shitty villager and actually be worth associating with.

That smug Satori gives me life.
As for the previous ones: none, Sekibanki, none.

She's a good girl

Satori or Patchy.

>Sanae kills Reimu in one hit
>Game oever
NOOOOOO I SPENT 2 FUCKING HOURS ON THAT MISSION. If I knew the lose conidtion would be if just Reimu dies then I would've been careful, damn lazy translation, I'll be sure to check the readme next time.

Nah, I mean you can already download Touhou 16 from Moriya Shrine anyway, so it's either the steam link or just remove it.

Really hard to chose here but probably Patches.

why marisa steals things?

too bad this one is more active and has more posters

>Just about every 2hu is a cunt
Yeah, but I think Alice is the cunt-est out of them all. Reimu would kill you if you become a youkai. I guess the only way to grab her attention is by becoming the same type magician as Marisa.

WE WUZ WITCHES AND SHIET

Who knew posting 'dead' would kill the thread?

How come Reimu is a murderer?

Marisa also killed, a baby tsukumogami nonetheless

Thank you for posting Keine, as I forgot to vote for Stage 3 in the previous thread.
Satori, no doubt.

Read FS

Reminder that most 2hus have commited crimes against humanity and deserve to be either jailed or put to death!

Especially Kaguya.

>release
>bomb
>release
>bomb
>release
>bomb
>release
>die to get new bombs
And there it is
Muh normal 1cc

Especially Mokou

Especially Your Favorite 2hu.

Yuuka however has done nothing wrong. All she does is plant beautiful flowers and give the world life!

>Genocide is just another game

They deserve to get killed by how fucking stupid the humans are.

GO HOME SANAE NO ONE LIKES YOU

Are there even other people in gensokyo beside the 2hus

Are you drunk?

Did you not read any of the printworks? They're filled with tidbits about human villagers doing human villager stuff.
You could make the argument that they're all technically 2hus, but that's not really how it works.

I don't know much about 2hu other than selective reading out of interest and some common points.

Get reading then, you'll be able to join our meaningful discussions soon.

Akyuu>Kosuzu

I would fuck both desu.

Satori or patchy really beats the others in stage 4.

The printworks is usually where most of the lore comes from. The games barely have conversation outside of "Get out of the way. No? Danmaku is it then." or "Are you the culprit? No? Better danmaku to be safe."

Kisume is so small and cute, she has to be very approachab-

>tfw no good Marisa doujins

>what is wish upon a star

>non-h

Should've said that from the start. I've been able to somewhat enjoy these, even though they're not stellar.
exhentai.org/g/154706/c2ebda7bbc/
exhentai.org/g/337379/1a7c7b921f/
exhentai.org/g/567560/a56b53036a/

>he wants his 2hu to be lewded
cuck

>he lets others lewd his 2hu while doing nothing about it
literal cuck

This is how the average /2hug/ poster looks like, right?

>alice and bad art
>decent art but boring
>loli body and tentacles

Jacking off won't remove all the other people doing the same while thinking about making your Touhou theirs

>me on the left

I look like Druggie-kun.

>>bad art
Our forefathers had to fap to this, show some respect.
>>loli body and tentacles
That's exactly what makes the doujin good you pleb. The two sequels are even better.

Really?

Closest looking Touhou (male), I guess.

Tentacle rape is really boring. The sequel with the fake Marisa is much better but the shit art ruins it.
This is the only decent Marisa doujin I managed to find.
exhentai.org/g/623813/265e2babc4/

>untranslated
Unless you know Japanese, you're missing out on the most important part, the plot..

>the most important part, the plot

>he can masturbate without emotional investment
How does it feel, being such a manwhore?

>emotional investment
Why would you do that if Marisa isn't your 2hu?

I don't sexualize my own 2hu, and still need to get off somehow.

I'm the opposite. I rarely sexualize other characters than my 2hu.

Don't take it as an insult, but sexualizing Marisa isn't hard at all.

>blue eyes

Post blue-eyed Marisa.

Shit man, thanks for pointing that out.
No.

Marisa is for being your childhood friend with a bond forged in the flames of danmaku, not for lewd. She is for backing up as much as she would back you up on the field of battle, not for lovemaking under the stars as you gasp each other's names.

>green eyes

I'm not the Marisafag. I'm one of the Remifags.

They're perfectly yellow on my screen, get a better display user.

But she's got blue eyes in some SSiB artwork.

No wonder ZUN dropped Aki Eda so fast.