[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Watch this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVFgi--IOcI
youtube.com/watch?v=J9Enr0FW6E8
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
twitter.com/Lobanjica1/status/933146441295392769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post yfw NiP magic won the day

Dying thread no dying

anime

I AM INCAPABLE OF DYING

My waifu is superior

my "gf" and i are broken up or something, it's so complicated and i feel like shit

why didn't she ever say she loved me?
she said she wants to say something to my face (something she's never said before) the next time we see each other. What could it be?

why cant u just love me, michelle? stop being so invested in school.

college fucking sucks i want to die famalam tee bee eich

if she's going to want to break up it's probably for the better

I've known her since early high school days, but she's so heavily invested in school and it feels like she doesn't love me or is interested in me at all now. I just want things to work out.

you can't recover from this, break up and start moving on the longer you dwell on this the more pain it will bring you and it's going to be wasted effort

so many people go through this in college

if she wanted you she would make it clear, if you have mixed signals you fucken have to move on

you're lovesick so you're going to ignore this but whatever, put it in the back of your head for when you start coming to your senses, which will probably happen when you find out she's starting to see other guys which she maybe already is.

yea yea your relationship is different yea yea she's perfect lol I remember all that shit from when I was younger too. don't even know why I'm typing this since I know you'll never take it seriously. you have to move on and the only question is how long it takes you and how much time you lose because of it

>look through old games to see if anyone's been banned
>see this

Did we tilt him into start cheating?

>using the wrong OP pasta with the brony site on it
what did he mean by this?

also are 2v2s the best competitive game play to ever come out of csgo?

I know exactly this feeling before, but with a thot in my freshman year of hs (she cheated on me and fucked somebody else when we were going to lose our virginity together lmao) and I appreciate the advice, but this girl is special. She's very conservative, smart, likes vidya/anime and is not a party girl or talks with other guys, she likes to keep to herself, too much in fact. Communication is so vital in a relationship, but she can go a week without sending me a message because she's doing homework and studying.
Maybe I should let her go fuck.

/csgog/, I'm not exactly a good player, so 6 months ago I was trying to follow the CSGO Noob to Pro guide. When I got to part 2: Movement, here: youtube.com/watch?v=EVFgi--IOcI , where the author prescribes learning to surf in order to learn to control sidestep movement, I got stuck. I could never figure out how to surf over the course of an entire week, and I just ended up uninstalling the game.

Now I want to return to CSGO... but the thought of being unable to learn to surf haunts me.

Is it possible to skip learning to surf and just focus on getting my alternate strafing-advancing right?

>AK - Good on first shot, can one shot
>Galil - The M4 for Ts, low recoil, easy as hell to use
>M4 - Accurate, low recoil, can't oneshot
>FAMAS - ????
What's the rifle niche that the FAMAS is supposed to fill? "I'm broke but specifically need a rifle, not an SMG"?

>3 more matches where guys have been banned since I last checked

>they all got badly booty blasted

yea I actually see this happen all the time, as far as I can tell it happens for 3 reasons
- they only cheat sometimes and toggle, which means they get overranked and when they play normally they get dunked on
- they queue with friends who have outpaced them, they cant keep up anymore and resort to cheating
- they throw/over compensate pretending to be bad to avoid ow bans. I cheated for a year or so in a old game called americas army when I was a idiot kid, and I used to actually play worse when I was cheating because I held back so much to avoid people figuring out I was cheating

>but this girl is special
fucken knew it lol

girls wont act like that when they love you man. I know you won't be able to listen yet because I remember how that shit feels and how you don't want to let go. but when a girl loves you for real they don't treat you like that. if shes going a week without sending a text its over. its just over. I'm sure shes a great girl but shes not your girl

>if shes going a week without sending a text its over. its just over
It's literally been like that since the beginning and she's like that to everybody else. Keep in mind I've been her first and only boyfriend since higschool and we broke up once during hs. She just needs to fuckin communicate man.

yea my current gf was like that with everybody else too. not with me though. since the start we've been texting multiple times daily. friends shes known since she was like 5 she waits weeks to text back, and like her own parents she ghosts but if it's more than an hour with me it's unusual. if a girl cares about you shes gonna find the time for you. its so obvious when they actually care about you

>AK
>Good on first shot

u wot, I posted the most recent OP pasta I could find

I mean surfing is like the least of your worries if you want to be a good player.

I don't think I've ever surfed in CSGO. I mean I did it for fun back when I was a kid in 1.3-1.6 but it's not something you need to know. I don't even think CSGO surfing is done on default config even but with like help just looking at how they move.

It's not just some problem that you're pressing W when you're surfing or something?

fml
i just want to know what she wants to say to my face.

speaking of cs, fucking f0rest and gtr just 2v5'd VP jessuussss
my bois

Famas in 1.6 on burst used to be a bit broken since I think all the 3 burst bullets went in the same position or with very little recoil, but that's not in GO.

So it was introduced back in 1.6 as a "gap filler" but in GO Valve made the SMGs too good back in 2014 or when it was, so it's rarely in use. Maybe on d2 where there's so much long range it out performs the UMP

she feels like you're growing apart and she wants to focus on her studies for now. she cares about you but she doesnt want to spend time with you as much. she might bring up seeing other people depending on your reaction. she'll talk about how she feels youre growing apart and all that shit

you gotta be emotionally prepared for it. you gotta say something like yea I care about you but you're right we haven't been as close, maybe it's time and all that shit, maybe it's for the best. if you try and plead with her she's just gonna lose more respect for you, and if you make it too clear that you're desperate for her then the same happens. desperation for a girl is the ultimate turnoff

Surfing really isn't all that important for learning movement. You can accomplish the same movement awareness by doing bhop maps. Air strafing is what the video talks about. If you can't bhop for shit, try playing the flying scoutsman maps or low gravity community maps (eg. scoutzknives).

i just want 2 be loved

Vaguely? I mean, its cone of accuracy is still trash, but it can hit. Not sure if the Galil is objectively better in that respect either. What I do know is that it can outperform the M4 in ranges where it's accurate enough to reliably oneshot headshot.

yea it sucks bro. I been there. you got some rainy days coming. keep your dignity. take it like a man

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Enr0FW6E8

oh shit thats a cover, it was my first result

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

Sinatra is great. I've been listening to sad music this entire week. I'm not helping myself, at all.

yea whatever go through that shit for a while then move on, get ready for the talk

this fucking normie general should just go ahead and die again

csgo is a normie game with a normie playerbase thats why csgog died in the first place since vg is filled with losers/weebs

anyone know this reddit feel?

no I always bottom frag & get carried, weighing down my team

anyone here make their own maps ?

I used to in 1.6 and source, but these days there's no fucking point. you spend hundreds upon hundreds of hours to make a custom map and nobody will ever play it since the community servers are dead and the ones that arent dead play dm or officials mostly. oh and valve only adds maps from their golden boys. and if you spend 5 hours on a skin you have a way better chance of getting it in the game and making tons of cash. waste of fucking time in csgo.

>been watching pro games
>hey I forgot how much I liked this game I should get back into it
>first match start terror side
>team all scared to go out, baiting each other
>nobody goes in after me
>start getting tkd halfway through the half because I'm """"""""""""throwing"""""""""""" since I'm not getting kills always being the first one to go in
>down 14-1 at end of half
>quit game
>uninstall
nice game gotards lol

go back to /a/
no nerds allowed

>playing games without friends
why would anyone do this

i do it. my friends are all legit silver shitters

get better friends

my better friends quit cs to play single player games

>tfw went 28 and 11 and we had 3 bottom fraggers who barely broke 10 kills between the 3 of them, then immediately deranked

Wew

what kind of nerd plays single player games

I fucking hate people
Why do you think I spend all day shooting them

ones who tried helping the silver shitters to get out of silver

Maybe I'm just a normie in a nerd body but I can't stand playing games alone. Half of playing CS (or gaming in general) is socializing too me

>having friends at exactly the same skill level as you
unless they're online """""""""""""friends""""""""""""" this basically doesn't happen and if it does it's one other person MAYBE two if you're insanely lucky, and then you still deal with randoms, and you have to carefully time everything with them

which is why pubg is such a hit since you can play it with 2 people at any skill level together

Maybe I'm just lucky but I found out that lots of guys at work also played and were global level, though they came from source.

but I agree pubg is much better in this aspect and I can play with so many more friends there.

sorry I don't mean to be rude but are you retarded, do you not realize how rare it is to have that happen

someone hook me up with their private cheat

sent :^)

fucking cheater why isnt he banned?

Maybe Swedes are just good naturally

is NA still a joke? i haven't watched pro cs in like a year

that explains all the top swedish teams oh wait lol

>IEM final had 6 Swedish players
>both teams have Swedish coaches

theres literally more brs in the top teams than swedes and the danes cucked the shit out of sweden for ages

yes, NA will always be a joke

Brazilians are cheating and Danes are Sourcebabbys

for ages? Boi it's literally only been 2016 and 2017 when Sweden might not have dominated fully
We have 2000-2015 unbroken unbeaten

>play with animes from /csgog/ and /r9k/
>just wanna have fun
>they all rage at every little thing
fun game

Anyone wanna play that doesn't have anger problems?

make a lobby

steam://joinlobby/730/109775244469521299/76561198212049961

please join (eu)

>tfw no only loser weebs want to play cs with you
i think its time im going to clean out my friends list to remove all the animefags

only play with anime girls

twitter.com/Lobanjica1/status/933146441295392769

ANyone have a decent Point Disarray they want to trade for Aquamarine Revenge?

both are literally ugly skines my dude are you 12?

whats the next map that theyre going to work on?

Mirage obviously

>f you spend 5 hours on a skin you have a way better chance of getting it in the game and making tons of cash. waste of fucking time in csgo.
That being said. anyone here make their own skins. Post them

vertigo

vertigo is long gone my dude

Disarray is the nicest in the game you stupid kike

black and red lammy my dude

Please gas yourself immediately, my retard.

no thanks

Ok :)

Shit taste

is that dude having trouble drawing a swastika or whats going on

Yea dude

who else here is almost autistic about using only one gun? I rarely use anything other then dualies

do you also toggle?
i bet yours is worser

im gonna be real I dont know any csgo terminology and have no clue what toggle means.

step aside bois, best ak coming through~

1. black lam
2. default
all others are trash

>Best AK
>Not CH or vulcan/redline
no wonder cs died, you newfags should lurk for 2 years before posting...

What is ch?

a reddit meme

>vac authentication error
what the fuck

lol vac'd dumb hacker

verify your shit nibba

whats up cuties need 3 more for anime lobby

steam://joinlobby/730/109775244469637320/76561198212049961