youtu.be/PtPYp-etfCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>44825 points
>only rank 63
What the actual fuck?

Is this the new >that map

It was worse when BK was the TT reward

yes

How does Brash Assault seal and Windsweep work?

Anyone tried the new animal crossing game >?
how is it

They probably don't synergize since the encounter with Windsweep technically counts as the enemy being unable to counterattack.

Where is the last map's theme from?

So I have about 3 orbs to my name and half of lunatic undone, how many orbs can I make in time for the 8% super banner?

Sweep prevents followups so BA doesn't work. It's the same as trying to initiate with a breaker skill and windsweep, aka only windsweep works.

youtu.be/PtPYp-etfCQ

>Last CYL poll was mostly just Lyn and Lucina fags warring against each other
>Remove them and the other previous winners from the next one

Could be interesting.

I'm 60+ orbs into Farfetched Heroes with no Lute in sight, should I cut my losses and start saving for mega hero fest?

Keeping in mind that I'm not really that interested in any of them and would just be rolling green for DC fodder or Cumilla.

>Lyn removed
>Lucina removed
>""Marth"" still eligible because it's ""Marth"" haha wink wink

Hi my name is Roderick and I'm here to ruin your fucking day

Bottom right meme strikes again. Was spending 25 orbs looking for Steady Breath fodder when I came across this (I had 227 and planned to spend until I reach about 200 only since I'm stocking up for the 8% banner).

Turns out this is a Spd -Def Brave Ruki. What's the consensus on her best build? GĂ«irskogul Repo Aethee Fury Renewal Drive Spd Spur Spd?

Interestingly enough, since Assassin's Bow is the only weapon with a breaker skill in the game, it can actually be combined with Windsweep to allow no counterattack doubles. This only happens if the unit with the bow has 5 more speed than the dagger though

>Smashfags still win because RD Ike and "Marth" are still on the poll
>Japan can't support Finn like they know they want to because 3 characters

>Fury
>Renewal
>Drive Spd

Did any Miabros get off-banner'd looking for her?

It's time.

>What's the consensus on her best build?
No consensus, she's very flexible. TA/Fury/LaD3/Steady Breath all work for A slot depending on IVs, Renewal/Desperation/Swordbreaker/Lancerbreaker for B slot, Drive Spd for C and Hone/Spur Spd for sacred seal. Assist can be your movement skill of choice or Rally Speed/Atk/any rally based on preference, special can be aether/bonfire/luna/memebow/draconic aura based on IVs and preference.

She's pretty flexible, congrats on your pull.

Thanks, I knew it fas from PoR but couldn't figure out when it was played.

Even if they did, Finn is still fucked by the fact that his continent is the only one that has never seen a western release. He'd still barely make top 100. If they don't remake it we're fucked forever.

Nice CD3 fodder

+Spd means less effective QR but it can still help
Breaker could be useful too, considering the new swords
Vantage + Fury could make her wall a lot of stuff
Her default A isn't bad and neither is Fury, but +Spd and Darting could speed it up
Spur Atk or Spd seals work well with her kit
Since she doesn't have a way to charge specials very fast Luna tends to be better than Aether but in TT and Arena Aether is pretty good

It's okay, we still have a lot of free orbs left ;_;

Why would you try to get her off banner when she's on one? Do your parents have the same surname or something?

Worst TT ever
horrible maps
horrible music

>tfw can't decide whether to fodder or build him

I got +speed Zigludo'd, THE BULL'd, and Lute'd before rolling her.

I don't have any units that would need it.

He's pretty fun to use.

You get 2. I'd just fodder one and keep the other.

>B!Ike appears in a banner even though he's the TT boss
>Julia didn't
When am I going to be able to fix her shitty ivs

Looks like the game's telling you to build some Brave Lyn and Reinhardt counters.

>trending on twitter since early morning
>exclusively follow gook twitters
>they're going crazy

day of the dead FEH

Ike for the 4th time

>"Marth" still eligible
There's no way they'd actually do this right?
Then again, this is their Lightning we're talking about so...

>he forgot the very first TT with the most godawful maps ever that ruined your speed rating unless you had fliers

>listening to music
probably going to do this imo

Sitting on 2 right now, both have trash IV's but haven't seen a 5* off banner since this roll.
This was my first roll.

There's enough of a precedent set not just by CYL but other past polls to suggest that "Marth" is officially considered a separate character.

Anyone who isn't new or isn't some hambeast who wants Joshua to fuck them has zero reason not to fodder him. Joshua isn't bad, but we've already gotten more than enough good reds from TT and GHB, and most of them are better than he is. There is absolutely no use for him. Just how many swords does ISIS think we need?

>they'll still split up characters for no reason
>characters like Finn, Leif, and 80% of the Tellius cast will still be fucked for no reason

fuck you

You pulled the secretly best Brave hero. Congratulations.
Give her Rally Speed and you'll boost the speed of your allies by a whooping 10, while still boosting their attack.
Even more if you give her a spur seal.

And all the blocks here ruin your speed rating even with fliers.

So it's decided then, we have to meme Ninian into the top female slot for CYL2

what's a good A skill for this jackass

Fortress Def 2

Fury.

Iote's

his base darting blow is the best imo
gives him the most player phase offense without sacrificing his ability to tank some hits on enemy phase with his decent defense

HELP
Dragon team activated, 4*+8 ATiki, Nowi, and Fae
Ninian is the final straw, it's happening. But how do I build her?

Side note, if you have builds for ATiki, Nowi, or Fae, post them too.

Fury.

Pocket camp is terrible
They'll figure it out in a week

How come Fire Emblem Heroes doesn't have any repeatable My Nintendo Quests?

>Just how many swords does ISIS think we need?
Awakened Marth next TT reward.

How about Steady Blow? Also I'm thinking of Rally Spd and stacking Drive and Spur Spd. Mainly conflicted about her B skill between Swordbreaker (Lancers aren't as fast) and Renewal. QR seems like a waste.

I'm really glad I got her. She was my second most wanted CyL unit to play after Brave Lyn which I immediately picked for free. Got a +Res -Atk Brave Roy from the CyL banner and I benched him entirely since I don't support his playstyle (which might seem ironic considering I like Brave Lyn but I've kept her default build since forever so it's nowhere near as cancerous) and because his IV is garbo.

>Reading comprehension is this bad

What teams do you guys use to autobattle this TT? I'm already burnt out on this shitty TT.
Also are you supposed to autobattle Hard 5?

animal crossing is kinda meh. already losing its fun 2h in.

>4*+
Stopped reading there.

I just let BIke destroy lunatic 5

k

>CYL2 is just gonna be dominated by good units from FEH
absolutely disgusting

FIRE EMBLEM

>Ninian
TA
SB if you want to survive Falchion and not +Spd with Spd buffs out the ass, otherwise Wings/Route or whatever you fancy

>Nowi, Fae
QR, Vantage, Breakers are all good; really depends what you want from them.
TA isn't bad if your positioning is good, otherwise Fury or Steady Breath is likely best.
Spur buffs are not ignored by Divine Naga, so keep those around as much as possible.

I would seriously consider 5* them if they aren't already. A.Tiki is so-so since Y.Tiki tends to be better and can actually handle Naga given the right IVs/build.

CYL: esports edition

God, I forgot the autism of people here.
I've already merged a fucking 5* ATiki onto her, I just needed the highest BST possible

For autobattle I just use Dorcas with 2 weaponless HM farms and a weaponless healer.
ezpz

The units that win are units that are so good, any possible reskin of them is just going to turn out worse than the original.

There will be an Isabelle crosspromotional banner soon haters

3 units who want SP/HM + 1 bonus unit
AA Hard 5

I swear in CYL2 Glade had better be in the top 50.

>anyone who isn't in FEH has little to no chance of placing decently

Who will we meme to Top 20-Top 10 now that Dorcas is out and is the best green atm?

Post TT teams!

>Lucina is their Lightning
>when she's so irrelevant now she didn't even make it into the 8% banner
>when Gay Xander took priority over both of her blue units
You are obsessed and delusional. Lucina being """Lightning""" has not been even remotely true for months.

Fury +Desperation + Brash Assault seal

I'm using this. Bike can pretty much solo everything on hard 5, unless he comes into a lot of ranged fire from the likes of Lilina and Celica.

>Reinhardt getting that sort of good treatment through making his way into a gatcha game first.

Absolutely disgusting.

Only ATiki is 4*, and no, I'm not fucking spending 80000 feathes on merging 5* onto her to match her +8 bst.

Nowi and Fae are 5*, Fae was a lucky roll and neutral, Nowi...WILL be 5* but my best IVS are +res -hp or +atk -res, which one should I go with? Or should I wait?

Fae will be Lyncancer+Reinhart bait, and I don't know what I want to do with Nowi.

Does -Def/+Res Dorcas with CD3 and DD3 sound like a good idea?

It took so long but he finally came home
Literally pulled through different 3 green mage pity breakers

Autobattle crew
For my two bonus point runs, I go full bonus units.

brety good

YOUR ORBS ARE MINE!

Because MyNintendo is worthless trash. Especially with the death of Miiverse. Not even worth my time anymore. You can't even get 1 stamina potion a week now.

Is this the fabled oyakodan I've heard about?

What's Eliwood's best IVs? +Atk/-def?

Just downloaded the game, there's too much to do. It's kinda overwhelming for me... Any tips?
Also does friends help me or something? my code is 0264552059.

Lunatic 7 manual: Dorcas Shigure Lyn Clarine
Hard 5 auto: Dorcas Shigure Lyn Priscilla

Wouldn't the boosted stats make a full bonus units team good for autobattles, too?

>>when she's so irrelevant now she didn't even make it into the 8% banner
>>when Gay Xander took priority over both of her blue units

Bravecina is on the TT banner currently, red Lucina has launch window stats unlike, say red Ike, they had to choose two bunnies and wanted gay Xander to spook Fjorm rollers, and Maskcina is for TT reruns.

>spoiler
No, you just get 5 feathers and they can screw you over in voting gauntlets.

Sorry boy but your mom is in dire need