> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d08rsN2p6hg&t=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

impregnation in 3... 2...

hold your horses kiddo, theres a bento one on the way

“oh no there are more of them”

nep and neps's son (female)

I hope this general dies.

same, then it would help me with my lack of ability control to shift click threads

Me too

Who makes the best anime head?

philo sophia head

i prefer anime head from your mother

Depends on what you want out of it.

Out of uti, venus

out of ZS, 3.1 bigger eyebrows

outof ASR, the bento one is not bad at all and now it's standalone

I think ard is already gregnant

youtube.com/watch?v=d08rsN2p6hg&t=3

You underestimate how much people want to fuck the furries on here and how many people in vg "secretly" go off to fuck

Utilizator m3 anime is the best anime head.

Don't listen to mongoloid looking autist animes recommending the venus. ZS is fine too, philosophia is crap.

All venus users look like shit and the same, not cute.

Ards a creepy ageplaying weirdo into microdicks

arr anime rook same

Looks like Shouka finally got a new pet. Guess we can throw Auralix in the garbage now.

I should hit them up then, maybe they'll suck my shota dicklet

wow people really thnk I look like fucking shouka now

basically white hair plus m3 is ruined forever now

Hold on, it was always trash

*venus is ruined forever now

fixed

I wanna make shouka my pet and listen to them make schemes all day in between rounds of taking dick.

Ok tetrako

*anime is ruined forever now

Shouka ruined anime

>m3 is the best
ageplayer detected

who's Ard's baby daddy?

This person I guess

Ard just fucks anything don't they

good

they're a furry yeah

Venus, M3, Mokyu AHS2, Philosophia, and ZS can all look okay with decent textures and character design, none of them are particularly crappy and all have their strengths.

The only thing is that Venus and M3 are overused as hell. This is why people don't want to recommend them. It's already hard for new users to not look out of the box, and an M3 on kemono is just the absolute definition of out of the box generic anime.

REMOVE THIS BOX

giv please !

nice haircut nep

what makes you think I'm not going to ruin it to where it eclipses shouka

such a tryhard

lambskin is too powerful

please ruin it more. but stop doing center shot and make the scene interesting.

what a shitty fucking alt, shouka

hmmm shouka not trying to hide his alt

woah, so this is the effects of peer pressure

god i fucking hate dono

>speccing into the shouka tree even just a little

stop shitposting about yourself. you know you are loved cept your avi

How do I get a futa orc gf? Asking for a friend.

>implying dono even has the brains do to that

shouka best boi, ultimate compliment

Is it worth it to get a Freya body so I can become a big booty white thot that hangs around interracial gangbang sims so that I can be used by big black men?

if you're into that, yeah sure

you'll be one among many

though all the black men are actually fat white guys, same as the thicc thots are, fat guys fucking fat guys

post butthole

shit they're not real women of color?

What percentage of the SL community is actually black in real life? I mean you'd expect at least a few to slip in there after all this time.

theres butthurt black bitches all over this shit

nice ntr fetish you got there

hello there!
here's a little something you probably didn't know: I don't actually lewd that much these days, I just play video games and upset people.

also, hello /slg/, how are you today?

>filler anime that thinks its special and says u mad and stuff

yes this is fascinating post your anime tits all the same though

I saw your pics on cripple and they cripped my will to get hard

How do I make SL friends?

use a full robot avatar

if you are a cute anime girl I will be your boyfriend

What stuff do I have to learn to make my own clothes?

You can start simple and go with LL texture clothing (Or by extension, texture clothing for any mesh body), which applies to the body directly and doesn't use a separate mesh. All you would need is the UV's for whatever mesh you wanted to put clothes onto.

If you want to make mesh clothing, then you need to have a 3D modeling program like blender.

blender and do it on youtube

Alright, thank you.

this will anger at least 10 people

fuck you

FUCKING FUCK I HATE SHOUKA WHY DID HE HAVE TO FUCK THIS GIRL BEFORE I DID GRRR FUCK YOU WHITE HAIRED ANIME FAGGOT NIGGER

yooo where da voice at?

hmmm 10 people in voice right now on the secret discord

I have an awkward strained relationship with my father. Should I find a daddy dom to dote on me and fuck me in the butt? Or would that be like slapping a bandage over a wound without addressing the underlying issues?

blue

>girl
yeah right shounigger

whats the best slmc group if I just wanna be an out of the box kemono getting tag teamed in the fitting rooms?

Literally any of them, they all do it.

Phoenix/Shouka is gay, he only does dudes, you can even ask Heffi he was making advances on him

but i got turned down 2 times already

You just have to pretend to hate furries for a little while. Once they see you are as repressed they are, you can have shameful furry sex in the locker rooms.

I think I get it now

not bad

Thanks, it's not an av I've taken many photos of, unfortunately, mostly as I'm not 100% happy with the B@R one I had, but there's not really nicer alternative out there.

Can I just say what we're all thinking? Im tired of Nep, I'm tired of Shouka, I'm tired of these literal who fucking pubs running rampant in the group, acting like retards and literally using Veeky Forums as a meet and greet for gay bdsm relationships.

I remember a time when fucking quoth was the WORST member in Veeky Forums I remember when I used to think the mod favoritism was rampant when slab was hogging half a sim on his dead shitty neo japan idea that he went and built by himself and was perfectly serviceable as a build but just wasn't that popular. Fuck man, Sky and Roll literally MADE a build for these fag pubs, all they had to do was drop weeb japan themed shit around to detail it just a little bit, fucking NOTHING. Absolutely barren. We keep putting the bar lower and lower, and these Brazilian limbo master pubbies just go lower and lower than my expectations can handle.

Truly and honestly. Fuck you nep, Fuck you shouka, this isn't a meme, this isn't funny shitposting time. Everyone literally hates you both. There isn't an ounce of love in the group for you, both of you are more hated than quoth ever was, people would prefer to talk to fauvist then associate with either of you. I know both of you insecure retards are asking around and wondering if you're welcome anymore, Protips, you're not. People actually hate you.

Try to spin this as a positive, try and laugh and joke about the madfag in the thread, just know whoever you tell? Is talking shit about you behind your back, because everyone is talking shit about both of you. It's absolutely fucking unanimous.

leave nep alone

>t. nep

lol u gay

i ghost wrote this

it's pretty bad when nice people like Belone and Lyra genuinely do not like Nep or Shouka

It's bad when they have to rely on a knockoff German to do their spying for them that can't lie worth shit

[citation needed]