archive.klaxa.eu/

>Event Calendar:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Event_Calendar

>Current Cup: none

>Current Invitationals:
/hoc/league??
World Wars II Cup II

>Upcoming Invitationals:
Veeky ForumsLeague 9 (qualifiers start next weekend)

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

Previously:
>page 9
REVOLUTION NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnwp4O8M6fdfE97u2N05xxVIIY2mtG8x6OEtr2jubeRZSx6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
strawpoll.com/azx8wgd1
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:.WEBMarshmallow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for flirting with cute weebs on /a/

GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

benis

Remove managers, remove testers, remove /merit/, remove /aesco/, remove Lear, remove everyone.

Kebab?

PMB for commish

This is the 4CC, not the Horse News Cup.

He'd probably run another goddamn panel fellating himself, if he became commissioner.

*walks away from the Summer 18 cup*

No thank you, I'm good.

Previous thread:

Hey, so now that the cup is over and no deadlines are on the horizon:

Lear needs to resign. No more waiting. No more excuses. Le "polls decide, democracy rules" man knows he got BTFO in two separate polls and that upwards of 70% of people inside the cup community want him to fuck off. That's a super majority.

Lear, you've been in the seat long enough, longer than Gracen by a mile and you're not even a quarter of the commissioner he was. You're an instigator and a child who fucks up at every possible opportunity. The only consistency in your service has been the way you've consistently pissed people off. You play favorites, make everything personal, and have zero regard for tradition/rules when they get in your way. It's time to step down. Vox populi matters to you? Prove it and resign today. The community deserves the benefit of time to replace you and plan the next cup. Step down.

I'm not going to let you derail the conversation by sperging about le dread horsefucker. Nobody cares about him. This isn't about him. This is about Lear and him being a shitty commissioner that should go. Don't change the subject.

First Weinstein, then Kevin Spacey, Sepp Blatter, Charlie Rose, now our own commissioner! White men are pigs >:(

>if I shitpost anonymously, everyone else will look ridiculous and this will go away
No it won't, Lear. Resign. I haven't forgotten the time you said you were going to host a referendum on your status as commissioner, then you backed out after dipping your feet in the water. You're a coward and you need to go.

>"He nerfed me to 93", says Yoko
Made me laugh

>page 9

>page 9

It's time to see which were the 10 best matches in the 4CC this year! Nominations are now over, and the matches have now been entered into a poll to see which matches will be aired as the Class of the Cup! Please note that there is a hard cap of 10, but you are not required to use all 10 votes. Here's a link to the poll:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnwp4O8M6fdfE97u2N05xxVIIY2mtG8x6OEtr2jubeRZSx6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

This poll will be open for a little while, though I'll announce when it is soon to be closing. After that, you'll have to tune in on December 30th to see which matches ranked where! See you all then!

I beg your pardon, but it's time to see which are the 10 best excuses Lear gives for ignoring this thread yet again.

1-10: He knows if he doesn't mention it we'll just forget again like we did in the pre-season for autumn

strawpoll.com/azx8wgd1
let's see if we can get more than 42 votes this time
make sure to include this on the next thread OP

>strawpoll
Great way to get a poll completely ignored

I hope you know /d/-/m/ is going to win

face it, Lear ignores polls out of his favor even if they're done in real life with voter id

I would agree with you, except Lear is ignoring the Google poll from earlier already.

How many times are we going to do this? The problem isn't a lack of poll results. It's a lack of a spine on Lear's part. He cares more about the attention he gets being commissioner than about the job he does as commissioner. Dude couldn't give less of a fuck about the cup and it shows in the way he ignores everybody who ever disagrees with him about anything.

>adding in the best match

Thanks

Whoa, is this what 4ccg is like between cups?

Yes. Every time.

"They" don't want us to talk about administrative matters during a cup, because the focus should be in the tournament.

We say, fine, we'll wait until the off-season.

Then, when the off-season arrives and we try to talk admin again, they disregard us as 50/50 false flagging/shitposting and ignore everything that's said.

This is why nobody cares about or listens to /4ccg/.

Do you people do other sports like basketball or american football?

I get to post more anime girls!

So i can post more anime girls

Golf

>"He nerfed me to 93", says Yoko

Also cricket.

>it slips

That's not right. SDA and Craig have both said worthwhile things are said here sometimes, so they pay attention. The only people who don't care at all about community feedback from here are /merit/.

Who and who?
Neither of them are worth taking seriously

Oh fuck off.

The 4cc should collaborate with 4craft.

No

You'd have a better chance of getting Koala laid

to do what?

You think you're above them?
To have fun.

>fun

no

things are fun.

no, they're why meta events like this are frowned upon in the first place since they spammed their shit on all boards 24/7

I think i am a separate odity

>post on /4ccg/ saying how some other event made meta events frowned upon

I don't want Lear to leave 2bh
I don't care much for the manager dramas and circlejerks and the cup is operating and being fun so I don't really care about all this superfluous bullshit

Fellow anons, we need to get Koala laid

>over 80% say sack lear
we could have done this in an official poll at the end of autumn but no Lear had to be a little bitch

>post on /4ccg/ where this shit belongs, and not in a fucking minecraft thread on fucking every board

I'll get the forklift

And I'll form the head!

Pick 2 teams to revive the rest die forever

Can I pick none?

/jiphy/
/tee/

Hi Ronery

/3/ and /t/

/diy/
/3/

We're moving to PES 18 right?

The cup is operating in spite of Lear, not because of him. The cup could run smoother and better with somebody else at the head.

The commissioner is, first and foremost, a decision maker. Lear is one of the worst decision makers every to grace the cup. He's magnetically attracted to bad decisions like a compass to the north.

No.

/3/
/diy/

Lears claim to fame is the cull. That’s it. Everything else he’s done has been fucking up everything in the cup. The fetus itself is a mess

/cgl/ and /3/

And the cull was horribly handled.

bring back /cgl/

/cgl/
/gif/

/adv/
/cgl/

>Everything else
The Cull was a fiasco and blatantly hypocritical.

>Lears claim to fame is the cull.
He couldn't even get THAT (which ended up mostly being the eu/t/hanasia EVERYONE wanted as soon as they got out of Spring's fetus and only wanted more after Spring Group A was a thing) off right with the shitshows surrounding /c/, /y/, and ESPECIALLY un-culled /w/ (his own team!). Meanwhile here's some of his other "feats" of "greatness":
>creating the legendary 12/9 fetus, which is a godawful and unnecessarily bloated format that probably only exists because Lear thought it would fuck over /y/ and /a/ (no wonder people want megababbies that would almost certainly force long-dead and long-uninterested teams to revive back)
>letting a totally broken height system prove its total brokenness through an entire year (possibly longer!) before doing anything of substance to even attempt fixing it (reminder that despite every relevant cup in 17 finishing with an HA winner, most of them finishing with two HA finalists, and even some bigger ones like VGL8 and Autumn finishing with 3-4 HA teams in the top 4, Lear still hasn't done jack fucking shit about HA)
>attempting to force /wg/, who had blissfully forgot that there were even deadlines for Summer 2016, into Summer 2016 after they submitted an export a full THIRTY minutes late (/pol/ have been DQ'd for less!), and then changing deadline rules after said cup to ensure that he could potentially go through with such things in the future
>running arguably the most well liked /merit/ member completely out of the cup because he disagreed with you on /cm/ (granted, letting /cm/ play was the right decision and fuck everyone who says otherwise, but that doesn't mean Lear handled it well)
>ruining the point of the final boss by allowing its opponent to have conditions above purple (relatively minor compared to some of his other "feats", but still worth mentioning)
And probably more I can't be assed to mention.

>ruining the point of the final boss by allowing its opponent to have conditions above purple (relatively minor compared to some of his other "feats", but still worth mentioning)

As an /aesco/ member this was PAVAL and our fuckup, Lear was just incompetent by ignorance there.

Wasn't that Paval whom I had no major problems with?

The fetus was dumb. HA is a meme only manager circlejerks care about (and is not actually as OP as people think!), /wg/ was a shit decision and Lear takes full blame, /cm/ was a good call imo, final boss I don't really care about and it not ending in a 10-0 blowout I actually appreciate

>>attempting to force /wg/, who had blissfully forgot that there were even deadlines for Summer 2016, into Summer 2016 after they submitted an export a full THIRTY minutes late
Not to mention both had to be reminded to post an export. Funny stuff.

>not actually as OP
>won winter, spring, summer, autumn and VGL8
>autumn top 4 was all HA
4/10 made me reply

So, pretty much what you're saying is never let pavel stream a cup again?

>and is not actually as OP as people think!
lol something that has 60% of the top 4 finishes in the entire year and led a team to an 82% winrate isn't broken xD
even if it was the same case as 15/16 having 2 separate height brackets does not and will never work

>>attempting to force /wg/, who had blissfully forgot that there were even deadlines for Summer 2016, into Summer 2016 after they submitted an export a full THIRTY minutes late (/pol/ have been DQ'd for less!), and then changing deadline rules after said cup to ensure that he could potentially go through with such things in the future
I am going to play devil avocado for (You)s on this, but half of this shit is on Boris.
He made two antecedents by letting /f/ and /trv/ play despiste being late with the export, when he refused /pol/ export.
Also I am pretty sure the rule change already talked after the /trv/ case.

>final boss I don't really care about and it not ending in a 10-0 blowout I actually appreciate
The whole point of the final boss is to bring the cup winner back down to earth by letting them get their asses kicked by a vastly superior (ie all 99s) team. This is why people went insane when /m/ scored TWICE on the Spring 2016 final boss and when the all-220cm Summer 2013 friendlies /mu/ actually scored 3 and WON against the final boss.

Check the /lgbt/ summer run. You'll find that Kinsey being a giant didn't actually influence /lgbt/'s success. People like to blame it on HA, but all of their goals was from normal combinations and passing, none of the "header for a tall striker" people like to think. Same with /u/.and their corner abuse, only one or two of their corner goals (8 total, iirc) were from a "HA abuse." People overestimate the influence that HA offers, because it's a simple excuse.

Sure, I get that, but after 5 or 6 goals, it gets boring. Same with the /trash/ match. Seeing a team win or lose by 10 goals is not as fun.

/hm/
/diy/

Don't reply to this guy saying HA is not OP, it's just Marshy trying to avoid a nerf, so he doesn't have to come up with something himself.

When is someone going to asterisk these "wins"?

implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:.WEBMarshmallow

HA is not OP.

If HA gets banned (and there's literally zero reason for it to not be banned by Winter) Marshy would probably just rip off /toy/ or something. Remember this is the guy whose past three tactics have been at least partial if not total ripoffs of other teams (Autumn 17 he ripped off /lgbt/ and made one of the CMFs an AMF, Spring 17 he copied /sp/ verbatim, Autumn 16 he ripped off good portions of /m/'s PES16-breaking setup).

>running arguably the most well liked /merit/ member completely out of the cup because he disagreed with you on /cm/
Who?

HA is OP

And his stuff has failed all three times. Even the /lgbt/ tactics didn’t even work for him. What a joke

Bear

DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT? DID I HEAR YOU SAYIN'
THATCHA GONNA TAKE AN EXPORT FROM A TEAM WITHOUT PAYIN
COME ON GUYYYY
I THOUGHT YA KNEW BETTER DON'T COPY THAT TAKI

Reminder that we need a three letter commissioner. These are your candidates.

BGP
Dag
Dog
Leo
MBa
NFR
PMB
rhs
SDA
ttt
Ved

SDA for commissioner

People who think SDA would be a good commissioner are people who have never had to deal with SDA in terms of getting him to actually do things. Nice guy with a heart in the right place he may be, but I hope you're ready for literally, and I mean literally, nothing to get done.

Make it we need three characters so we can have f4r

I'm still on the idea we have to go back to 5