/mbgg/ - Mobage General #807

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6kx81
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floppygames.phantomchaser
youtube.com/watch?v=GW1aYGhxtqo
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5634
youtube.com/watch?v=eL2bxVPI-OU
twitter.com/tebasaki_yaki
exhentai.org/g/1143242/e42f9d7c1e/
pastebin.com/DR4q5Mtp
pcgamer.com/belgium-says-loot-boxes-are-gambling-wants-them-banned-in-europe/
blogs.transparent.com/japanese/dothejapanesecelebratethanksgiving/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T*rra Battle bros....

Finally I am done with this bullshit. I don't think I can even beat E2-4 so I'll just focus on farming points.

streamable.com/6kx81
I want to do more than just clean Kuri.

Has anyone played this yet and want to tell me why it's shit?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floppygames.phantomchaser

It looks like it just came out today.

youtube.com/watch?v=GW1aYGhxtqo

>control your phantoms for a strategic play

Still need to hope for drops. I already got Bronya, still waiting for Mei.

This video is noticeably worse in quality than the longer PV posted 2 months ago.

I have them all already, good hunting user!

Cute girls are sparse, combat makes no sense to me, mediocre auto battle, gacha currency is sparse as fuck. Had characters maxed to 20 before I can get upgrade materials to increase level cap and my guys were almost 3shot by boss in 1st world. Game has some dumb difficulty scale and silly grind / materials requirements, like 5 different sets of materials.

It also has no cute girls, like gacha is full of furries and monsters

Tfw they keep adding new characters instead of other versions of old characters.

>It also has no cute girls, like gacha is full of furries and monsters

That's all you had to say, thanks user.

Tfw never get more Rumie or Iromeros.

Looks fanmade.

It's just the gifs posted on the weibo stitched together into one video with some generic music laid over the top.

>Oscrol got 3 versions this year

And it's still not over.

>apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5634
>Eternal Linkage

looks like another new Kusoge.

Juggernaut 1-hit kill beam. I hate other ones as well like the Variant/Dragon Rider one because of the whale boss.

It doesn't change the fact that there are more new characters released this year and most other characters are completely forgotten after their release.

there was a new Soara after the was already introduced early this year(?), two new Yukimura's if you include chaguma, two new Charlottes

Where is /padg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=eL2bxVPI-OU
found the trailer.

I'm just hoping for Meisekai Mireille someday.

>292
>Saw video user posted earlier with Shizu
I feel like a garbage can, can't piece out which characters can do this fast enough.

It also works with Sol's Dragon Install, the damage should pretty much kill anyone who gets hit by it.

I get way too many maps now in Grasma. I know I can sell them but it feels like I waste them if i do that.

So it's 2:00pm, why aren't exorcisms resetting?

Did you stop studying English recently or are you a SEAfag?

But their thing recently has been to pair up old characters with new ones since they no longer have confidence in designing new characters, unless they're ultra lewd or broken.

And if you really want more of some girls, you play tennis where they have only made maybe 4 unique 4* and everyone else is from Shironeko Project.

I'm sure she'll come back, her design should've made her popular enough

.me suggests charaters like the Haloween warrior, Sera, Rem, Mana and Werner, even with a near-perfect team I can only get to 299 with maybe 10 seconds to spare, my only guess is that I need more upgrades from town or that I need to keep farming the stage until I get 4 of the event acessories, I noticed they can come with a 50% damage boost against red variants
Neither you shitstain, I'm well aware that I can't into "s" properly

Are you really complaining about the long ass telegraphed 1shot beam? The hammer one that has all those crabs is way worse, usually a crab will use his bubble spray right when you enter so if you don't use a skill or dodge away you die immediately. Also doesn't help that there are tons of crabs and they all can knock you down while using skills

something like this?

Red variant supposedly resists everything aside blunt, pierce and water damage.

I wonder why is .me recommending Mana and Werner. Mana S2 which is her main source of damage is too slow and Werner isn't that good for that stage imo aside for his Exceed Drive

Someone should tell her to stop eating so messily. She has frosting all over her stomach!

I agree on Mana, she's way too slow for this and Red resists her freeze, unless this is more about spamming the skill from her motif, as for Werner, I don't have him(yet) but maybe that's the catch, get his ED up so that the timer matches up with stage cutoff

>tfw some broken characters which were released this year like Sharehouse Charlotte already kicked out from tier list and replaced with new characters or shinkis

Anyone know any other AG 3* Tower clear twitter players?
Since twitter.com/tebasaki_yaki is taking a break from doing it

dead

>still farming and rolling for mei's knife
>get himeko's sword
>already have it from when i was rolling for mei's swimsuit
Remind me to never roll outside of rateup again. At least I can max Sakura's ice sword now.

i did it with kc charlotte, sera, carlos, and rumie. i was failing before adding kc charlotte but the damage buff actually helped a lot for getting the red variant down. carlos was pretty shit in hindsight so someone from the .me list that's better than him would have made it easier.

Got 301 swapping Oscroll out for Aisha but I didn't kill the boss that spawns at 299. I'll set up something with Rumie and see, I mainly left Iris in there for SP regen for others beams but I can't trust AI so I dunno if I try and manhandle it with more KC charas.

Tfw this isn't actual gacha in the game.

>Got 301
>didn't kill the boss that spawns at 299
What.

>for SP regen
Why? The circle at the start gives 300 sp. You can see the guy using all-heroes running back to it sometimes. Time stop would be detrimental too.

I think they did a similar bar-collab around January/February with other characters.

I think it glitched or something. Last boss at 299 was a big dog that had a shit ton of health but didn't die.

In Planet Master, which of the two resource Cube girls is better White Hole or Black Hole?

im pretty sure no one plays that here. did you get the wrong thread?

That one isn't the stage with the red variant boss.

Is this not the thread for Mobile Games?

White Hole due to how math works.

This is the general for pasu memo

you cant expect to bring up completely random games and expect people to play them

Sarucolle is in a different thread, user.

Is Shironeko server dead?

Can you tell me a bit about that game? I'm on the new hunt for something new to play.

you'd find something with more gameplay than that in /mkg/

Half the games you guys all jump on are practically auto-battlers, it's so boring. I get that mobage are supposed to skimp on the gameplay but I want something with more bite to it, like Soccer Spirit.

It's essentially an idle game with some tapping on ships to get buffs. Look elsewhere for actual gameplay.

>but I want something with more bite to it, like Soccer Spirit.
0/10

No, but they're really shitty, this is what literally keeps me off from playing it, so many connection errors.

Some Nips on Twitter are saying they are also having connection errors at the moment.

So an EOP autobattler with garbage rates that heavily favors whales? FGO and Granblue are right up your alley.

Literally GBF:Autobattler Edition. Starting now gives you lots of free shit.

Honkai

that actually has gameplay though, SS is more like with heavy censoring and monthly nerfs

Honkers thanksgiving event.

From 11/23 to 12/11. Login for 7 days to get a costume for bunny Theresa. It's a purple recolor of her default costume.

From 11/24 to 12/26. Buy the thanksgiving bag from the gem shop to get a costume for miko Sakura. It's a blue recolor of her default costume. The costume will later be added to the costume shop but it hasn't been decided when yet.

From 11/23 to 12/1. Thanksgiving event missions.

Starting from 11/23 the probability of getting A and S characters from the normal gacha will be increased. It has no end date so I guess it's a permanent increase? We can't see the rates anyway so no way to know by how much it has been increased.

Also Castle Raid Hard mode will be available on 11/24.

Azur Lane

>Starting from 11/23 the probability of getting A and S characters from the normal gacha will be increased.
Increase the weapon rate too you giant jews

>game with demons and ghosts
>stacked satanic nun with guns

How did they get away with this?

Cause it looks like a pixelated blob. Grats on the miracle of pulling a 4* cute girl though.

Should I bother pushing to Eye rank in abyss? Can I get comfy in there and keep my rank without much effort?

>second karen t
Just give me the raikiri god damn it.

Why not just wait for the rateup?

Ankh is the comfiest tier desu. You can stay there with barely any effort. To make sure you stay on Eye you need to get to at least Floor 17-20. Something like Floor 10-14 has a chance of getting you kicked.

It was just on rateup, it probably won't be back for a while and I don't know if I'll still be playing then.

Believe in xmas miracles

I wonder why this looks similar with Dia Horizon.

exhentai.org/g/1143242/e42f9d7c1e/
>someone drew a honkai doujin
What the . . .

>futa
into the trash it goes

I got this green computer chip in Grasma and I can't find it in my inventory anywhere and I don't know what it does.

Spare x10 rolls code for any user who didn't pre reg that phantom chaser game

78A6457EAD02B3F5

This got way later than I wanted, but here's summary of BGHS Story 4 last chapter. At least I got it done before Story 5 that starts today.

pastebin.com/DR4q5Mtp

>both broken Mari cards are coming back for a day tomorrow
And also something about Itsuki's birthday and a teacher card for her.

pcgamer.com/belgium-says-loot-boxes-are-gambling-wants-them-banned-in-europe/

Europe is a few steps away from banning gachas and lootboxes. Soon we will be free.

Honestly, I just really enjoy having something to grind towards because it gets me more interested in the game and makes me go clear out old Gaidens instead of being lazy and only doing dailies.

I was getting a bit bored of the game but grinding and trying to get this stupid sword has rekindled my interest.

I really need to get to watching the anime.

Is there a particular reason Misaki just decided to live in our universe on a more semi-permanent basis?

watch the anime and find out

>MG gets hit with 9999 attack & the freeze
>Make her retreat
>Seele just dashes through her and forces everyone to retreat
Fuck

I think it's a map or something.

Does Mumu have macro support?

Can't tell with all this chink.

When you save up for five 10-rolls and still don't get the 2*.

Nips celebrate Thanksgiving? It's a holiday unique to us burgers isn't it? I don't think the pilgrims landed in Japan.

blogs.transparent.com/japanese/dothejapanesecelebratethanksgiving/

In Japan, although people might not celebrate quite the same way as in US, we actually do have a similar national holiday called “Labor Thanksgiving Day (Kinro-kansha-no-hi, 勤労感謝の日) which occurs on November 23rd annually.

i just want a fun game

There's people in /mbgg/ living in Japan? I thought all the japanese people hanged out in 2ch(an) and laughed at us gaijins from there.

pasumemo!

do you really not get tired of reposting the same things for months?

and the name is?

Somewhere on 2ch, there's a nip telling people to please play pasumemo

Is there a fast way to reroll in Eternal Linkage yet? Deleting shared_prefs does nothing.