Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/tekken-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullet!

soon bros

Play best fusion

How does a Bulletfag live with himself knowing his waifu isn't real?

how did they make one girl so perfect? wish i could meet her just once bros...

Did they make her tits bigger in the alt? Or is it just the angle?

*saves fighting games again*

NA East SFV or Marvel?

>2 and a half weeks

>rashit and juri on the poster
>ryu not in the center
>ken not in the fucking photo

fuck off capcom

post cfn

Do you want to play?

>Eita was top 8 at EVO
wtf I thought he was just some random

im a motherfuckin soyboy

Why would anyone want their waifu to be real desu?
They'll just end up being cucked by some rapper.

Tekken is half off on the humblestore

humblebundle.com/store/tekken-7

Is your name HighWayStar?

>NA education
LMAO

too bad it's a terrible game

>rashit and juri on the poster
they needed at least one BLACK character and one lesbian
>ryu not in the center
so what?
>ken not in the fucking photo
ken is just a ryu colorswap

Will do, thanks. b+HK isn't always better than a simple LK though, right? Seems to go kind of straight up.

no

Will it give Vega Scarlet Terror back?

>isn't even half saiyan
lol

VENOM
E
N
O
M

>Bucky's just another Chris
>Widow's just another Jill
At least Venom saved the trailer.

>Bucky's alt is Logan
>Widow's alt is Regina
Hope nobody wanted them.

It's the least shit alive game. Gotta play what we're given in these dark times.

nice, i'd like to get it but i need to buy it using steam wallet for now

>rashit
>black
>juri clearly lusting for ryu in IV
>lesbian
>ken
>colorswap

ok you're right about ken but fuck you otherwise

If we don't get Sagat/Sakura double announcement at Capcom Cup I'm shooting Ono.

Was there ever a time when /fgg/ actually had consistent lobbies?

Lobbies are a reddit thing

We played many games every day a couple years ago

now we only play dodge

I used to get SF4 games 90% of the time.

Dunno about lobbies, mostly because sitting out never appealed to me.

I wanted regina. But after seeing widow in action, I like what I saw enough that I'm ok with her getting in over regina.

Look at this model. It's actually a pretty good model. So why the fuck does MVCI look so bad to the eye? It's like... there's a filter that makes everything look ugly or washed out or something. Or the textures and polygons are totally mismatched from the backgrounds or mismatched in between characters. Like wtf? This game is such a clusterfuck.

yeah back in my time when there were only real negus

I never said that? All I said is that Japan didn't enslave blacks (which they didn't) so there isn't a big population of black in Japan leftover from the slaves like there is in America

I didn't know that, but that doesn't really prove me wrong: Dudley isn't black because they thought of an idea that conjured the image of a black guy, he's black because he's based on a specific black guy (Same reason Balrog, Raven and Master Raven are black)

fighting games died with sfiv

MVCI was made with a 100K budget

>It's actually a pretty good model.

chromatic aberration

I swear there's a gruel filter on the game. Like the piss filter from deus ex hr

Let's not resurrect this

What we instead should be discussing is how Sakura is a shoto, sagat isn't and seth definitely is.

Also decapre is more braindead than blanka

Where's his cock

play kolin

I really like Venom but his voice is turning me off.

Play Widow.

no

>2 and a half weeks
I haven't followed the recent FGC events, are you two memeing the poor me or is Sakura really going to get released in a couple weeks?

Not all of MvCI looks bad, there is nothing inherently wrong with the game's art direction.

I think the main problem is that most of the stages look extremely bland. Playing on the MonHun/BP stage makes the game look several times better for example.

Then there are the bland looking characters, like Chris, Spencer, Thor, Cap, etc.

>Tfw using the Nintendo Switch™ to get Waku Waku 7 going on as a side game at my Pokemon TCG locals
Its an abstract kind of feel

>Why does nobody play me asks man who plays ultra niche ultra dead kusoge in Europe on an American imageboard

I'm a 17er jivebaby and I downloaded DOA5 for the first time today coz it was free and a fighting game. I'm honestly mindblown to see how good the game is compared to jive. the gameplay is complex yet easy to understand, the characters and stages are all great, the additional content is good and the training mode is amazingly deep. I'm most impressed by the training modes and tutorials and how deep they are. you can learn most of the stuff in-game. why doesn't SFV have something like combo challenges or juggle challenges or command training? I think it would be very easier for new players to get good if there was one

>People complaining about Venom's voice because they have nothing else to whine about

>people complain about mvci
Wow there are people who still care about this shit... LMAO

Look at this model. I don't have anything to say he is just a cutie and a good boy

>people complaining about fighting games

I mean. It isn’t very good. Just like a lot of voices in the game because there is an obvious lack of good direction with the voice actors.

If I like playing Kolin who else should I try playing

why is this game the most fundies based game next to ST?

All I read is "derp"

I thought it was an interesting discussion, I can see the thought process that went behind making Balrog or Raven black but what about Venom? Venom is black but Daisuke said he thought of the idea of a man fighting with a cue stick while playing pool. But how the hell do you start with the idea of "Dude with a cue stick" and end up with "British black dude with white hair covering his face and there's an eye symbol on his hair"?

Jizz Howard from Tekken

How THE FUCK is Sagat not a shoto?

BASED

I always thought the SS3 no eyebrows thing was stupid

He's not Japanese

It absorbs hair from everywhere else.

yea lets just take everything up the ass and not think about it

rev 2 ps4 has a good sale again

why do people use the word "shoto" to describe Ryu and co? their fighting style is called Ansatsuken

Dangling out of his mouth.

I will.

our guy brick bout to win grand finals in melty

Kill yourself

Game manuals for home versions of SF2.

>inb4 Brick chokes at the last minute

Are >60hz gaymen monitors recommended for PC players?

Grand Finals; nether player picks their main.
Is this a joke. What is the punchline?

Why are people here so angry today? What happened?

Radar

Necalli

heard that guy is a nonce

Max stayed up all night and got too tired to hype up the trailer hype.

what is a good 3d fighting game

MvCI had a more hype announcement and showed off better stuff than DBFZ and vappa's all pissy about it because they wouldn't dare risk internet points and call something from MvCI anything but shit.

fuckbois coming to tell us that marvel sucks. tomorrow will be cool again. until psx

Ryu: Japanese
Ken: Half-Japanese
Akuma: Japanese
Gouken: Japanese
Sakura: Japanese
Dan: Japanese
Sean: Half-Japanese

Sagat: Thai

Shoto = Japanese

mvci news so it triggers the vappas

Am i being stupid or does Wintern soldier's bionic arm changes from his left arm to his right arm?

is this ps plus only again or is this for everyone

is brick gunna do it

lmao

>Ken: Half-Japanese
>Dan: Japanese
>Sean: Half-Japanese

You're full of shit