Why is PIVX not on polo yet damn it? We could be at $10 right now. t. getting really impatient to buy my lambo

Why is PIVX not on polo yet damn it? We could be at $10 right now. t. getting really impatient to buy my lambo.

Because polo is sucking on dashs limp dick. But don't worry. PIVX will get there soon

Because fuck your shitcoin.

It will be glorious when it overtakes DASH. The cuckening is upon us. Amanda B Johnson better get with the real alpha male here.

because it's a scamcoin.
the team is made up by scammers, they launched IOP and learned from it and now they did pivx. just reverse image search the team...

Because the devs failed to provide sufficient guaranties. PIVX is a great project but the dev team is made of known scammers

Guarantees aka bribe?

Lol I hope retards will transfer to you so we could weed out retards. On serious note I made 200 k with crypto and grant everyone indulgence and immunity against such faggotry and I transfer this curse on / bitbay/.

Stay mad bag holders

Exactly! The idea behind PIVX is great, but the team should not be trusted at all.

How much premine does PIVX have?

explain

>lambo
For what purpose?

see:
reverse image search the people behind pivx and you'll find that most work/ed on IOP too, if not them their LinkedIn friends did.

Polo is losing a fuck ton of volume to Bittrex and PIVX. How stupid are they?

If Pivx is a scam, it is not half as much a scam as Dash is.

BC it's a very successful P n D, Polo cannot ruin their rep by hosting such a obvious scam.

I am reading about IoP and nowhere does it say it's a scam, what was the scam about it? Price manipulation? Serious question I never heard of Fermat IoP before your post.

u dont know much about iop coin, what is wrong with it? Cant find info about iop being scam.

Polo's reputation is SHIT. They listed the DAO, ethereum classic, Dash, plus a ton of worthless shitcoins.

Because polo doesn't believe in pivx, to them it's just another of the endless amount of shitcoins out there, it's on par with fucking bitbay in their eyes

The pivx developers needs to stop being autistic and reveal their identities and defend their product, no one wants in on an no-name dumb coin that could potentially crash and burn the next day because the developers cashed out

Very little and it was publicly burned.

It also has qts way hotter than Amanda.

Because there's nothing. Ignore the butthurt Ark bagholders.

>poloniex
>reputation

How new are you

why would a team make 2 coins at the same time if not for profits?
OFC.

if they are completely different then i dont see why not but that is kinda weird

>thinks Dash is a scam because of that premine shit at the beginning

>thinks PIVX is a scam at all

I shiggy diggy

R8 my shit analysis:

7,236,498 Total Dash
53,021,748 Total PIVX
== 7.327 PIVX "per" Dash

Dash is at $75
PIVX is at $2

If PIVX really flippens with Dash, assuming a sort of 80/20 market share flip, that puts the PIVX price around $8.10
[ (Dash price / 7.327)* 0.80 ]

Buuut, since Dash has even gotten up to $100 before, PIVX could therefore go up to $10.91 assuming the hype is there and people believe there is value, but I'd bet solidly on $8

Beyond like $11, we would simply need more money actually flowing in

$10 will happen if they list on polo which is why they won't. PIVX is the biggest threat currently

Your analysis is correct, but you don't take into account coins that will be locked for staking when using PIVX, thus reducing the supply.

I sold out of PIVX at 80k sat Veeky Forums

It's worth twice that now

Is there any hope for me to get back on this train?

How would a broke, nocoiner neet go about getting PIVX?

DHNXcVrcWbA4stdy4ktyF9Nk4EZGKbt7vd

I just want to get on a train

Even if this doesn't happen 4-5 bucks really isn't too much of a stretch. I mean, we are only talking about the next Monero here.

But PIVX is on POSW which actually gives you moeny for staking, so theres no reason to care about POLONIEX

Yes, just get back on
You're still early, you can get some good 2x to 3x to 5x gains and you can stake your initial amount

$2 and we aint even on polo yet. could pivx hit $100?

>100
nope not happening.

poloniex sucks federal cock anyway

i keked then i actually ur srs and i keked

>5300000000
le kek

$10 puts it with dash at least and is far superior to that premine scam coin.

yes $10 dollar is possible not $100

$20 PIVX by the end of the year

Guys be realistic... $1000 is likely. $10,000 is the moon shot.

Dash devs are paying polo to keep pivx out brah

How is it a scam? Explain

All in DopeCoin, i made double since last month.

>I mean, we are only talking about the next Monero here.

In your fucking dreams...

MFW someone compares anything at all against my sweet sweet Monero.

Sell MON for PIVX. Get on while you can dumbass. The writing is on the walls jusy like with BTC and ETH. Only a matter of time.

>muh frugal autist
get lost

Why isn't THC on polo yet is the real question......

THC is gonna moon on thursday........

The mother of all rocket launches coming in two days......

Here you go: You welcome.....

DOPEcoin

one of the finest shilling jobs I have ever seen, and I mean that sincerely.

Time for you to backpeddle

No reason it wont be on polo soon.