Lord and Savior Edition
Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlXfbVpDUdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Natsuki!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki is a fuckin' DUMMY.

Sayori!

Natsuki lovers where you at!

Monika!

Starved

I love her too.

Hello and welcome back to the poetry club, everyone!
Today's word of the thread is "seraph"!
Alternatives are 'page', 'hate', and 'grace'.
If you'd like to try writing a poem, consider using this word as your theme or inspiration! Everyone is welcome to try it out, so don't be shy!
The idea is to use a common word so we can all compare and contrast styles while helping each other improve!
Good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this!
youtube.com/watch?v=AlXfbVpDUdo
Monika!

Motherfucker. I'm still catching these little Monika tidbits

Rhodesian Yuri best Yuri

Hi Monikanon! How are you doing today?

casual depression sex with sayori

I am anon27, did not say in the recording but am most assuredly a Yurifag
Verse 2 best verse confirmed

You and Natsuki masturbating to hentai in the club room!

Why is 42 unused? was it all whit noise or something?

That's not nice, meanie

This is my fucking fetish.

It's an instrumental someone submitted. It's still being worked into it, but it's just non-vocal.

Actually, despite the Dr. Frankenstein-esque hackjob I had to do on four of the entries, verse 1 sounds a bit better to my ears, oddly. 2 was just easier to put together.

Oh no, Anon42 didn't send in a traditional vocal sample. He played an instrumental with his guitar and harmonica. I'm still deciding how to include his entry, but I think I'll have it playing over all three verses.

I'm doing well! Today was my last time commitment for the week and now I'm off until next Monday! Going to spend this time relaxing and catching up on things.
How are you doing?

Casual cuddling with Sayori on a rainy day!

which were the four you had to cut up?

I'm doing good! I'm brainstorming a bit because I promised I'd write a fic. I do actually want to, but I've got mad writer's block. I've also been surprise contracted by my mom to watch her dog for a few hours, which I can do, but it doesn't leave me a lot of time to think because she's a hyperactive little pup.

Here's the fourth character poem out of four.

The opposite of grace,
A girl of pastries.
Turning her pages,
Creating poems of emotions,
And making delicious cupcakes.
She may disagree with Yuri,
Or be reluctant to agree with Monika,
But never to an extreme extent.
Some like her fit,
Some like her like a daughter,
And others simply love.
Natsuki is a cute tsundere.

I did a little bit of figurative language, but I also went more direct like Natsuki might. This also might be the shortest out of the four. Anybody have any thoughts(please)?

Is this the real life literature club?

Anons 14, 18, and 48 were marked as offtempo. Knew going in that I'd have to carve them up. 21 surprised me, but it was MOSTLY ontempo, only had to do a few edits to keep it in tune.

I want to pick Natsuki up and shake her.

too normie, these girls would bully the dokis and try to drug them so their chad boyfriends can rape and kill them

Pick a doki, roll your color.

Let's go Sayori.

One cherry Natsuki please

rolling for natsuki

Red Monika is adorable.

Brown monika!

Rolling for Sayori. Trips are impossible, which sucks, but let's see.

give me monika #7

For Sayori

Natsuki please

Me on the back

You got best girl.

>locking best hair behind unobtainable digits
fuck you
sayori

Monika!
>dubs on Veeky Forums

But I prefer Asuka

>Snuggling up under the blankets with Sayori on a cold night!
>Sharing a cup of hot cocoa!
>Her wiping some foam from your cheek and eating it!
>Telling her she has some on her lips too!
>Surprising her with a kiss!
>Sayori!
r

sayori!

00s still exist.

That's okay, there's a pill for shit taste nowadays.

im interested in yuri's transformation

shut up dollfucker Ahahaha~

Fuck you, Alan.

>Alan Rickman

Ayy, I got the second best Sayori

nice

Natsuki!

this warms up my cold, dead heart slightly, please do more

Those cherry dokis make me go doki doki

This pleases my penis

I shall try my friend. I need more prompts for Sayori. I have a story coming up for Yuri and Monika but I haven't found a prompt I like for Sayori yet.

Every other thread until Christmas!

What are your Yuri and Monika stories based around, to get an idea as to what sort of things you like writing about?

Threadly reminder Sayori is dead

Anon40 sounds like Gabe Newell, and this makes me smile.

Yuri!

>Man as well

Natsuki confirmed trap. No wonder her father beats him.

I want to hug Sayori!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I love her three.

Making a Monika fic for some anons (and because I liked the idea) of her being in our world. (You) run out for some errands and she ends up finding your hoodie and snuggling it. Then the one for Yuri I got the idea from a picture, but it's about going to her house and meeting her parents for the first time.
>

B-but user, that's necrophilia!

I heat water for my hot chocolate in the microwave, in a plastic Tupperware container!

You called?

Red Yuri!

>/ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:
>Staying Up Late

it's half past midnight, is this acceptable if i'm staying up to help out another user
speaking of which

During the epilogue, we get to see a bit of President Sayori. Maybe you could try doing some President Sayori in our world, a la Monika?

Let's say MC goes to Sayori's house and cuts her down before she suffocates
What happens then

Sayori is alive!
ALIVE!

AnonHana's fic happens

Anon53 is C U T E !

welcome to /ddlc/

These dokis are so cute, it's hard to choose.

Yuri is adorable and shy, but she seems to be a bit of a bleeding heart girl with some self respect issues.

I also love Sayori a lot, but sometimes I feel she wants to hang out too much.

How do I choose?

DELET

Does this look alive to you?!

She suffers nerve damage, and you've just sorta made her life worse off than it ever was before, because you were selfish and only wanted to keep them around for your own emotions, regardless of how they felt.

Pick an amalgam! Sayuri a cute!

No, but that's a fake image! This is the real Sayori!

Natsuki, she's always hungry for affection!

That's definitely not a bad idea but I still need to think of what we'd do in our world then.
Wow, like stop posting any time!

We get it, you think you're clever

Give any color of Sayori

Natsuki!

Don't hurt yourself.

Where the fuck did Monika find a piano in my recycle bin?

Yuri but as your mom with an incest fetish

Double suicide with Sayori!

Sayori!

How much has the game changed since the Steam release? Is there any reason to go back and play it again?

S-stop...

I think Sayori would just love all of the little things in our world, as it's established that the game is rather lifeless and skimps on details, and her depression probably is somewhat amplified by this. Maybe even the most basic of shit, such as how wood feels different to your jumper, or whatnot. Alternatively, taking Sayori to a library! She never had this many books in the game, after all.

I mean, that's sorta the truth. Nobody chooses to be born - denying them the right to choose to die simply because you'd miss them is flat out selfish. Supporting them beforehand and discouraging it is obviously the right thing to do, but once they've taken the first step (literally in this case, off the chair), you're being given the choice of either letting them have the final agency over their life, or forcing them to stay, no matter how much it hurts them, and if you choose the later, do you really love them, or do you just love how they make you feel?

If you haven't gotten the super secret Sayori at the beginning of the game ending there's that.