/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3380

Consent Is Not Hard To Get Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/OjVtIT5.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buttstuff

Snek

Snek

winter with rin!

Indeed.

Very much so

>2017
>Suzu still not a option

ksg mansion when

I am alone
I didn't consent to exist
Help

Snakes are cool and all, but you know, you dont have to add an anime girl to them. Separate your anime girls from the snakes, like your peas and mashed potatoes

I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave.

i really really enjoy this image, mind if i save it?

There's nothing wrong with mixing anime girls and snakes together, like mixing peas and mashed potatos

how are you guys still fucking alive

are we really alive if we're all dead inside?

Who else only having pretzels and whisky on thanksgiving here?

Brunching at a cafe a few blocks from work, as per tradition
(not really tradition, just doesn't make sense to cook a big meal for 2)

That sounds fucking delicious desu

I already had it a while ago. Ate fried chicken with like 10 other single dudes. Was fun.

I'm gonna have roast pork belly and too much potato

>Americans

But all you're doing is imprinting your love for anime onto sneks? Do you truely love snek? Or anime girls with long snek like bodies? Something to sleep on. Goodnight ksg, this is the only interaction with Veeky Forums i have these days

She deserved better.

Rin!

My angel.

ksg, do you ever feel

hopelessly stuck?

no step on snek

Not really, since I focus more on immediate action instead man.

Every. Goddamn. Day.

emi a best

smol

Why is she over at Shizune's house

smol girls best girls

whos the one next to lily

saki, an april fool's joke by the devs who has taken off a bit with players since she's a qt

>tfw no lilly big spoon gf

That'd be so nice.

and now for something completely different
i.imgur.com/OjVtIT5.png

she cute

Very nice. Thank you doggo for brightening up my day.

true dat, yo

>tfw with stem cell treatment Hanako could clear some of her scarring

>tfw developing tech Lily could almost have sight

>tfw emi could have better prosthetics

>tfw Rin could have robot arms, not like she would use them tho

>tfw with some dick Shizune could be less of a bitch

Your image seems to imply the opposite, though.

Saki a cute!

ara ara

Indeed she is!

Please play and enjoy Suriko's new games.

>third girl
I want her to subvert me

#2 looks like a quality lay

You guys should post more Lillys and/or Sakis.
There's just something about girls with canes.

>more Lilly
Gladly.

no prob

can we stop posting sluts and post pure waifus instead?

?

Seems user's in a bad mood. I hope he gets to feeling better.

ki-kisamaaa

niR rof

>crop
full?

In due time.

kill, marry, fuck, wrestle bears together.

Suriko, stop. It's getting pathetic now.

>tfw i liked lily's end because they were both happy and successful together and wont have either in my life

>tfw i actually liked hanakos the best and i cried like a little girl. But im also ashamed of myself because somewhere i dont think irl burn victims could be that cute

I am no man deserving of the gift of life

>yeah same here
>ehhhh
Not your fault, thus is the life of a Hanako fag.

what she thinking of

how soon the police can get there

anyone know a vn similar to katawa shoujo sorry I bet this is asked heaps but im new to the genre only played this and doki doki lol

>doki doki
disgusting
no-

If you want the same premise but different range of disabilities there's Somnova Studios' Missing Hearts that is in the making. They update their blog every month or two. If you need to scratch that itch now, there's Highway Blossoms, a VN that one of the KS artists worked on that was released on Steam last year for $9.99. Others might know of others but those two are the ones I'm most interested in

grisaia

When did Rin grow her arms back?

oh cool thanks

it's been a little while

One for Mish

Long time KS fan and armyfag.

My old commander had a missing leg, and I never really thought Emi and his connection until now. As far as the legitimacy of her character.

He was a very proud guy, so I couldn't comment on any phantom pain.

The stumps do get super gnarly after a lot of contiuous use and movement. I'd imagine Emi's would get pretty calloused and scarred after a while.

And he was fairly self concious about it, but not in the typical way, again, a pride thing. He got really upset once in the field when it got stuck and came off. We (the medics) offered help but he refused and yelled at us.

At NTC (big-ass desert training event) he kept his prosthetic off as much as possible.

I could possibly see emi arguing against the wheelchair and just taking her legs off in class to relieve pain.

Who's your waifu?
Curious what waifu armyfags have.

And yes, ALL armyfags must have the same waifu.

Did you play it on base? I've known a few army guys and they seem to play games a lot because there's nothing else to do (those I talked too anyway, might not be the same for everyone, some places might be busier and stuff).

I think KS writers have tried to make credible characters and all. Haven't known anyone with a disability - aside from partially deaf mom - but if I was writing for such a big project, even as amateur, I'd probably do my homework and try to get the disabilities right, at least. Surely they did too. But that being said, I doubt all leg amputees are like Emi or your commander. And I sure as fuck know I wouldn't be OK with being blind or arm amputee like Lilly and Rin.

Hanako. She's too sweet for this world and deserves so much better.

Currently, yes. In korea, and there's not much else to do besides becoming alcoholic and hit on the locals.

Back stateside, not as much but still yes. But Im also kind of a shut in.

It's mostly made by early KSGers, Suriko only joined in the last few months I think. I guess he gave up on making a Molly vn.

Cool, I didn't know about this one. No other vn has made me really feel the same way as KS has, so I'll give it a shot.

You know, those DDLC threads remind me a lot of the early KSG threads we had back in January 2012.

i played a recent vn called lucid9 which was good had lots of feels the ending killed me but some funny slice of life stuff like katawa shoujo wish it was more popular

i thought the exact same thing
especially with the anons writing poems and sharing feels. some of them were surprisingly good. reminded me a lot of the emi Veeky Forums and hanako sad threads on the forums, too.

I think it's pretty stupid honestly. Loved DDLC, but its not the same thing as KS.
The OC is lit though.

I think it's nice to see the same positive sentiment from the DDLC posters like we had back then. Those threads really did me a lot of good so it's cool to see it happen again.

but, you know, since Dan doesn't irrationally hate mods, DDLC might hopefully have some really good stories of the non-horror variety down the road.

I was actually inspired to start running not from Emi (though that was part of it), but from how motivating it was to read the stories of those who were inspired and made huge progress. I didn't learn about it until some months after release, and some people had really gotten far. So I tried it myself, and ended up having basically the only couple good years of my life afterwards.

Now I'm a sedentary, depressed, couch-surfing NEET again, but you know. Time goes on or whatever.

i hope theres a dating sim version of doki doki without the spook stuff since the girls are pretty decent characters

Has Lilly become so blind she has lost half her head entirely?
Nice work as ever.

>>tfw with some dick Misha* could be less of a bitch

>blind or arm amputee like Lilly
Lilly still has her eyes user, they just don't work.

yeah there's already shit on reddit but based on what I read, I have the feeling it'll be a long while until somebody with actually reasonable writing skills does it.

sleep tight /ksg/

>tfw all misha has is dreaming of shizune, or making up scenarios about her
>just like me with my waifu....

All I wan't is for Misha to be happy. Why can't Shizune at least try?