/wfg/ - Warframe General

Eidolon edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/879496-plains-of-eidolon-update-2230/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for turning /pol/ gay

delete this

I am nothing more than ass for Nezha to smash

daily reminder that your erp partner is a grown man

I guess I'll log out and check my emails or something.

Nth for nezha's gender fluids

7th for PoE has potential to be great if DE fixes the transport times and makes eidolons more valuable to hunt

i want to be impregnated by nezha's gender fluids!

I want tiberon prime and hind wraith now mommies

Guys someone asked me to call them xir and I'm really socially awkward so I just said t-thank you :( those evil SJWs are bullying me

fuck off cunt

STOP

Veeky Forums

SPACING

THIS

IS

A

SAFE

SPACE

BIGOT

Someone asked me to call them a xir so I said my my made-up religious prevents me from saying that. Your made up pronoun doesn't take priority over my made-up religion.
It's funny, I'm someone who advocates for people being whatever gender they want, but only so long as they don't force other people to adapt to them, rather than them to adapt to others. Everyone has the right to their opinions and beliefs until they start affecting others negatively.

Razorback today?

are you a boy or a girl?

Xth for both sides just need to fuck each other already

>that feel when your erp partner wrong chats "i got beer league later"
never the same after that.

Like how few people really want the xir/xe shit? Most people just don't want to be called he when they look like a girl.

>giving them a chance to wrong chat
You're meant to block them after you do something with them, then unblock them when you need them again.

Except the fact that those weeeird things are chromosomes, not genes, you brainlet. And each one of those consists of more sliiightly more genes then (You) think. And those things dictate how we operate. And how we reproduce.
Your gender bullshit is for those, who want to be speeeeeecial and uniiiique without putting in any actual effort.
Now take your low quality sjw bait elsewhere.

Send them to meeeeee. Dad bods/dicks are hot

hmu ign:Nurse_Suprise

that can't be right

Does Tiberon Prime need a Latron Prime to craft?

Mate, 4000 endo is worth more than sculptures and doesn't take any of my shitty gems. 10 - 15p for Ayatans is fucking nothing, nor is that even worthy of jewing.

It's funny that the only legit reason that anyone ever has, i.e. not made up and silly social standards, for being dismissive about made up genders is that it makes them awkward in some way or another. Either because trans people scare them or because they can't deal with the possibility they've said a wrong thing in a conversation.

>that can't be right
It is, you'll always find people to buy your 4star sculptures for 15 plat per unit.

stop projecting aspie

you make it sound like its wrong to want other people to feel awkward rather than yourself. So you're either a cuck or one of the snowflakes yourself

yeah well done I used the wrong word so the variety of other gender genes, hormones, brain and body structure and gender chemistry don't exist.
Sick one manlet, you really convinced me.

For the Sybaris Prime should I use Vigilante Armaments, Hammer Shot or Bladed Rounds?

or maybe it's because people don't want to be imposed on by fantasy terms

I want to fill Nezha's butt with my gender fluids!

the only reason that would bother someone is if they were socially awkward enough to get upset at fucking it up

I think it's kinda pathetic to be so tightly wound about something that would otherwise be a tiny accidental awkwardness and then nothing, yeah.

If I have 40 friends who all want me to call them a different pronoun, you can't expect me to remember everyone's. Especially when anyone likely to use a made-up pronoun is just as likely to bitch when you've used the wrong one. If I proceed to remove myself from all of their lives because of the fact I don't want to deal with that shit, I'd be called a bigot.
There's literally no way to win when it's with made-up pronouns. In a single, isolated case, yes, I'll do my best to not upset you, but only if you have the same respect for everyone else and know when it is and isn't appropriate to bring up your bullshit.

You can be trans-autist and I'll accommodate you as a friend until you start making a huge deal about it. You don't hear me asking you to acknowledge the fact I'm from the flying spaghetti monster 2: electric boogaloo religion, and thus not do anything that offends my religion's practices (which is everything).

islam is the answer

Or just grind Rathuum with Nekros.

Was there ever Hema or Sibear Darvo daily deal in relay?

You have to understand that there exists in the world today, people who are more socially conservative than you and will not accept made up terms from mentally ill people

With all of those things being controlled by what exactly?
And yes, there might be some actually defective this way humans. Abysmal amount of those, tho.

>wow you're so pathetic for preferring to not use someone's made up pronouns
>if you don't constantly cater to randoms people's preferences you might make them feel uncomfortable, so we better enforce that shit!
me>other people and that's the basis of law

Can you even trade those 4k endo for plat, you cunt ?

OP was bitching about getting statues, which mean he consider them worthless, i just proved otherwise
And from personal experience, i always found someone to buy the anus sculptures at that price.

Reminder that wfg is an anime free general

y ed hates oberon?

And that I think it's funny that their only justification for belittling those "mentally ill" people is their own social insecurity.

I don't care about enforcing anything, you're just projecting because I triggered your autism.

how 2 build octopus healer? i heard there are different builds?

no

>Log in quickly to check my foundry before I sleep
>Daily tribute gives me a 3 hour credit booster
Fuck. What do I do?

I am the OP who was bitching about statues. I don't want to trade the 4k endo for plat. Getting 10 - 15p from a sortie is worthless when literally every single other reward in the sortie has a higher plat value. I'd gladly take 4k endo over a sculpture, because 10 - 15p is useless for jewing. Anyone who bothers wasting their trades on that much plat gained isn't even jewing correctly.

They're not controlled by just the one chromosome. So congrats on proving my point by admitting sex isn't a binary I guess.

Go to sleep nigga.
Index solves all your credit issues anyway.,

Farm credits

few runs of seimeni

>social insecurity
Again, its nothing about social awkwardness, I don't know why you keep projecting your beta feelings onto others. Its about not normalising mental illness

keep your retarded projection heavy sjw discussion out of my video game thread you dumb nigger

>him
>her
>they
it's that easy user. if they get mad if you just call them they, "they" are just attention seeking fags

>zaws are ba-

>is their own social insecurity
No it's just that I don't care what you want to be called

>Complete a level 30+ extermination without being detected
HOWTHEFUCK

projecting coz you get upset at other people again? Nice

And since it's provably not a mental illness and you have nothing to back that up, you're demonstrating that you get upset enough by it that you have to tell yourself these people aren't sane just so you don't have to leave that little comfort zone of yours.

>tfw no plat sugar daddy
Life is hard, why even play this game without one?

open world shit has no potential to be great

>xir
>xim
>xe
>zhe
>zimbabwe
The original post was about people using 'xir' pronouns, not her/him/they. I said made-up pronouns, not actual pronouns. I will use her/him/they because I can actually remember that shit.

Loki with forever stealth

there's a minimum duration build for EV spam
build literally anything but that

Ivara/Loki with bow.
How is that even a question?

If that was all it was would you need to be fighting about it on a chinese rice farming forum? People who just don't care don't typically need to announce that regularly.

>rhino is literally useless now

there is very little you are actually obliged to do in your treatment of other people. If someone tells me they want me to use a silly nickname for them I tell them no, simply because I don't want to and I do as I please. I don't have any interest in catering to the whims of individuals, and this is both legal and ethical, and I'd like things to stay that way. "common courtesy" should never be legislated in any way

>I'm not upset
>you are
lmao. go back to memeschool and neck yourself ok my kid

Is this a webm for ants?

the post that led to all this was about equinox being gender fluid

>Implying I'm any of the other asshats you've been shitting up the thread with
Your ability to only see two possibilities of why someone would do something is why no one will take you seriously. Just let it go

you fucking faggots spend more time arguing about someone hypothetically asking you to call them xir than most people spend on their entire transitions.

you wanna know what's fun? Add an extinguished key to that riven.
That shit takes forever.

How did you get crit chance so high?

boom?

"Hello sir I have a riven to sell you"
*invites you to a room*
Then when you ask them to link it ,they know how to link perfectly fine, and the riven was absolute fucking garbage
Why are people this retarded, and why does everyone who talk like an idiot randomly say 'sir'?

it's not our fault half the people in warbro's were actually recruited from deviantart

>oh shit I'm out of "arguments"

>probably not a mental illness.
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. I have no problem calling people cunts to their face when they are being cunts, why the fuck would I have a problem referring to a 3rd party as "xir"? If its not linked to mental illness then explain to me why attempted suicides among transgendered people are as high as 40%?

Depends if it's ftm or mtf, if the latter the transition never ends because of "maintenance" they have to do every day for the rest of their lives as their body tries to heal.

of course, that's cool, if only you didn't feel the need to tell everyone that you don't care as often as possible I'd believe you just weren't invested in it. But since you mentioned legislation you're obviously pretty intimidated by the consequences of fucking it up.

I've gotten a staggering amount of yous, so I guess people are taking it pretty seriously my dude. You could always do what some of the others did and bow out by shitposting instead of responding.

When was the last time Baro had the Prisma Angstrum?

>why does everyone who talk like an idiot randomly say 'sir'?
A lot of Indians and Pinoys I met talk like that, probably their culture or part of the language that doesn't transfer well to English.

Holy shit, you think I'm the guy you're arguing with? All you faggots should swallow a fucking bullet.

Not in this thread it wasn't.

You mean the one time he ever had it in stock? On the wiki

>Getting 10 - 15p from a sortie is worthless when literally every single other reward in the sortie has a higher plat value
Too bad they are either untradeable, or so rare you don't want to use it for yourself.
>I'd gladly take 4k endo over a sculpture, because 10 - 15p is useless for jewing.
15p, no more no less you idiot, the only one you'll jew if you put it below that price is yourself.
>Anyone who bothers wasting their trades on that much plat gained isn't even jewing correctly.
Oh noes, my poor 24 trading limit, i wasted one trade to get 75 plat because people buy in bulk, what am i going to doooo.

Being a jew is about selling anything you can get your hands on, not selling something for a high price and bragging about it.

framerate > resolution
pic related is riven + build, nothing special really

al that crit, ten plague exodias and you still couldnt OHKO them.

WASHINGTON

pls

I need

so bad

>all this tumblr shit

Shit like this, is why /pol/ is a necessary.

Originially, Equinox was designed as a Warframe that could turn from female to male (Anima and Animus) but that concept was literally retarded so DE changed it to a Day/Night themed warframe that is female. Despite this, the original intent is still visible, showing that the Day form has more masculine characteristics, while the Night form has more feminine characteristics, both in their visual designs and the design of their powers. .